It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Vaccine Myths RE VAERS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DawgsterK
a reply to: JBurns

Excellent summary

Can you expand on this? I see you just joined and now have 4 posts, Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I really want you to explain this as you have made this claim above. And provide some links given that you have taken your claims further.

The genome researchers said Covid-19 is FROM SARS-CoV-2 and merged with another pathogen to become a Chimera, so Covid-19 as a Chimera did indeed come from SARS-CoV-2, what is so difficult to understand about that.

Who are these genome researchers?

Which scientists have said what and to which research paper or papers you are referring to? So again you are referring to Covid-19 as being a virus but this time a chimeric virus.... That's a new claim.

So before you were referring to Covid-19 as a virus and now as a chimeric virus which seems to be your claim.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: quintessentone

Excellent summary

VAERS states some truths; 1. the data does not show causation or correlation to vaccine deaths.

This is the data we need to look for and not what fits the narrative.

The very large number of reports doesn't seem to fit your own narratives...

That's why a number of vaccine apologists are desperate in trying to ignore and discredit the system.

I am not discrediting the system, I am repeating what VAERS' limitations are by their own standards.

And si what if it has limitations?? Every system has limitations.

Especially when the limitations do not show correlation nor causation.

They don't necessarily have to. VAERS wasn't created for this reason. But it doesn't make VAERS non-credible and unreliable as you are trying to imply.

It is only credible and reliable as to it being an early alarm system, not data mining and evaluation regarding correlation and causation to vaccine-related deaths.

I don't think anyone has claimed you can prove causation by only using VAERS but as Dr Ladapo stated we also have common sense to make specific recommendations and the evidence of excess deaths and the large numbers of vaccine injuries so far.

Florida saw a 1,700% increase in adverse event reports after COVID-19 vaccinations. Does that sound safe and effective? I didn’t think so either. That’s why we released this health alert.

Just because “correlation ≠ causation” doesn’t mean we should abandon common sense.

What are you talking about? Dr. Ladapo is claiming causation by using VAERS. You don't make any sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I really want you to explain this as you have made this claim above. And provide some links given that you have taken your claims further.

The genome researchers said Covid-19 is FROM SARS-CoV-2 and merged with another pathogen to become a Chimera, so Covid-19 as a Chimera did indeed come from SARS-CoV-2, what is so difficult to understand about that.

Which scientists have said what and to which research paper or papers you are referring to? So again you are referring to Covid-19 as being a virus but this time a chimeric virus.... That's a new claim.

So before you were referring to Covid-19 as a virus and now as a chimeric virus which seems to be your claim.

Due to your confirmation bias and programming to believe a certain narrative, you must do your own independent and non-right-wing research. Use only scientific sources from geneticists. Good luck.
edit on q00000012228America/Chicago1111America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You may want to take a look at the new claim made above

I really want you to explain this as you have made this claim above.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You may want to take a look at the new claim made above

I really want you to explain this as you have made this claim above.

You both should be researching from sources other than right-wing.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Excellent summary

VAERS states some truths; 1. the data does not show causation or correlation to vaccine deaths.

That's why a number of vaccine apologists are desperate in trying to ignore and discredit the system.

I am not discrediting the system, I am repeating what VAERS' limitations are by their own standards.

They don't necessarily have to. VAERS wasn't created for this reason. But it doesn't make VAERS non-credible and unreliable as you are trying to imply.

It is only credible and reliable as to it being an early alarm system, not data mining and evaluation regarding correlation and causation to vaccine-related deaths.

I don't think anyone has claimed you can prove causation by only using VAERS but as Dr Ladapo stated we also have common sense to make specific recommendations and the evidence of excess deaths and the large numbers of vaccine injuries so far.

Florida saw a 1,700% increase in adverse event reports after COVID-19 vaccinations. Does that sound safe and effective? I didn’t think so either. That’s why we released this health alert.

Just because “correlation ≠ causation” doesn’t mean we should abandon common sense.

What are you talking about? Dr. Ladapo is claiming causation by using VAERS. You don't make any sense.

That your own misrepresentation as usual. It is you who is not making any sense by referring to matters you don't understand and then try the escape path by arguing we are all somehow affected by right wing rhetorics and extremism.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Excellent summary

That your own misrepresentation as usual. It is you who is not making any sense by referring to matters you don't understand and then try the escape path by arguing we are all somehow affected by right wing rhetorics and extremism.

In Ladapo's letter to the FDA & CDC he only cites VAERS.

Florida’s top health official sent a letter this week to the heads of the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warning that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines could be dangerous.

It’s the latest instance of Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, who runs the Florida Department of Health, questioning the safety of the vaccines. In the letter, he cites an increase in the number of reports from Florida submitted to the federal government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS, as evidence of a problem with the shots.

www.tampabay.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I see you have no valid arguments other than arguing that we are right wing...

edit on 21-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Excellent summary

Florida’s top health official sent a letter this week to the heads of the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warning that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines could be dangerous.

It’s the latest instance of Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, who runs the Florida Department of Health, questioning the safety of the vaccines. In the letter, he cites an increase in the number of reports from Florida submitted to the federal government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS, as evidence of a problem with the shots.

www.tampabay.com...

Nowhere in the letter he states that all adverse reactions are caused by the vaccines. Same it true for the deaths recorded post vaccination. So your argument is false.

A large number is scientists and doctors are questioning the safety of these products and according to the evidence these products could cause serious harms and death. It doesn't mean that every harm and death post vaccination was caused by the vaccines.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Again, do your own research and make sure it's not right-wing sources.

As for Dr. Lapado's sources, not only did he cite VAERS but he used other sources which have also claimed to have limitations.

(Find Ladado's letter to FDA here - flvoicenews.com...)

Editor's Note for the study that Ladapo cited in his letter from a study in Israel, which isn't even Florida.

Readers are alerted that the conclusions of this article are subject to criticisms that are being considered by the Editors. A further editorial response will follow once all parties have been given an opportunity to respond in full.

It is important to note the main limitation of this study, which is that it relies on aggregated data that do not include specific information regarding the affected patients, including hospital outcomes, underlying comorbidities as well as vaccination and COVID-19 positive status. Such related data are critical to determine the exact nature of the observed increase in CA and ACS calls in young people, and what the underlying causal factors are. Notably, recent studies have found vaccination induced myocardial injury has differentiating features, such as histopathology60, compared to typical myocarditis, which can further support identification of possible drivers of these cardiac events. The Israel Ministry of Health and the large HMOs have access to such data, which should be investigated in detail. Additionally, the CA examined in the study included those of both cardiac and medical etiology as data discerning these differences were not available, increasing the importance of further investigation of these patients. However, previous literature has estimated that the vast majority, approximately 84–92%, of non-traumatic cardiac arrest cases stem from cardiac origins61. For example, among other potential causes of CA, approximately 2–9% and 2% of cardiac arrests stem from pulmonary embolism62,63 and acute cerebrovascular events (e.g. subarachnoid hemorrhage)64, respectively. Therefore, it is likely that the observed changes in incidence can primarily be attributed to CAs of cardiac etiology.

The authors would like to acknowledge that this study represents the individual views of the authors and do not represent the views of the respective institutions that they are affiliated with. The authors also would like to thank Professor Amos Adler, Professor Shoshana Altuvia and Dr. Yoav Yecheszkeli for many constructive comments that helped improve the exposition of this paper.

See how they are covering their arses.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on q00000034228America/Chicago2929America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Dr. William Schaffner, infectious disease expert, says he misused the data, so your doctor is not an infectious disease expert, so I will ignore right-wing Dr. Ladapo's political agenda and believe the experts that actually know their business.

Do you seeanything wrong with your paragraph above?

Your reasoning is marvelous...

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Excellent summary

www.tampabay.com...

Nowhere in the letter he states that all adverse reactions are caused by the vaccines. Same it true for the deaths recorded post vaccination. So your argument is false.

A lathe number is scientists and doctors are questioning the safety of these products and according to the evidence these products could cause serious harms and death. It doesn't mean that every harm and death post vaccination was caused by the vaccines.

When using data sources with limitations then skewed to fit one's narrative that is disinformation and should be illegal because it costs lives.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Dr. William Schaffner, infectious disease expert, says he misused the data, so your doctor is not an infectious disease expert, so I will ignore right-wing Dr. Ladapo's political agenda and believe the experts that actually know their business.

It's alarming that you don't see what is right with the paragraph above.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Excellent summary

www.tampabay.com...

A lathe number is scientists and doctors are questioning the safety of these products and according to the evidence these products could cause serious harms and death. It doesn't mean that every harm and death post vaccination was caused by the vaccines.

When using data sources with limitations then skewed to fit one's narrative that is disinformation and should be illegal because it costs lives.

Your argument here is in a turmoil.

You said that Dr Ladapo claimed causation using VAERS. Can you show me where is it where he claimed causation??

A large number of scientists and doctors are questioning the safety of these products and according to the evidence these products could cause serious harms and death. It doesn't mean that every harm and death post vaccination was caused by the vaccines.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's alarming that you don't see what is right with the paragraph above.

No as there is nothing extraordinary or right. Just the opinion of one expert. He has to prove what he says. If that was the case, opinions by experts would have been taken as Gospel.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Still I don't have the information that I have asked.

Who said what and in which research papers you are referring to?

You have claimed that Covid-19 is a virus. Now that is a chimeric virus. I need you to back up these claims. Otherwise you can say I don't have any evidence

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Excellent summary

www.tampabay.com...

On one hand, Ladapo calls for unbiased research and transparency, on the other hand he uses numbers from VAERS to make his claims. It can't go both ways.

VAERS is an early warning system which has limitations so he should not have cited VAERS' numbers because they are not verifiable.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Still I don't have the information that I have asked.

Who said what and in which research papers you are referring to?

You have claimed that Covid-19 is a virus. Now that is a chimeric virus. I need you to back up these claims. Otherwise you can say I don't have any evidence

The only way you will find the truth about this is if you do your own research and not use right-wing sources. You need to start looking at the both sides of the fence before you make your opinion. So don't ask any more, do the research and then get back to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Excellent summary

www.tampabay.com...

On one hand, Ladapo calls for unbiased research and transparency, on the other hand he uses numbers from VAERS to make his claims. It can't go both ways.

VAERS is an early warning system which has limitations so he should not have cited VAERS' numbers because they are not verifiable.

Still you are misrepresenting him.

A large number of scientists and doctors are questioning the safety of these products and according to the evidence these products could cause serious harms and death. It doesn't mean that every harm and death post vaccination was caused by the vaccines.

You said that Dr Ladapo claimed causation using VAERS. Can you show me where is it where he claimed causation??

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join