It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Vaccine Myths RE VAERS

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: Asmodeus3

SARS COV2 sure feels harmful.

Evidence of its retroviral properties shared again:

www.pnas.org...

I heard some early on compare the COVID 19 epidemic to the AIDS epidemic. That sounds like an appropriate comparison.

Only because the gain of function experiments added hiv proteins to make it more infectious to humans.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Blaine91555

The only bullies are those who forced millions of people to be injected with an experiment which is NOT a vaccine and hasn't been properly tested.

The last bullies who tried this were the nazis as they forced medical experimentation on millions of people without their consent. Same with the jab poison passing as vaccines.

Seems to me I've mentioned more than once that it is and was wrong for them to force vaccines on anyone. My believing that does not mean I must also be anti-vaccine.

Both can be true and are true. The anti... crowd tries to bully everyone into believing as they believe while at the same time, those in power try to bully everyone into the shots.

It's one of those bubblegum topics where we chew the same old piece of gum, over and over again until it has no flavor.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

SARS COV2 sure feels harmful.

Evidence of its retroviral properties shared again:

www.pnas.org...

I heard some early on compare the COVID 19 epidemic to the AIDS epidemic. That sounds like an appropriate comparison.

I am aware of this work but that doesn't make a coronavirus a retrovirus. However you need to think why this virus has retroviral properties. And whether other human coronaviruses have also retroviral properties.

In terms of the two viruses, the mode of transmission is completely different and the affected groups of people again very different.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It is absolutely not a "general" truth that "actual logical discussion are not possible on this topic".

You could have fooled me.
edit on 2/22/2023 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Really? Are you speculating or do you know this?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just an update as I have now noticed there are 8 members who have flagged the analysis and numbers provided in the OP which are completely wrong as myself and others have pointed out on several occasions. Nothing is correct and it looks more of a desperate attempt to defend the vaccines and the pharmaceuticals.

Key points.

You cannot use the case fatality rates in the US or elsewhere in the world. You need the infection fatality rates. The fatality rate of SARS-CoV-2 in the US is not around 1% and the statistic provided that 1 in 103 who is infected dies is completely false. You need to take into consideration those who are asymptomatic and those who have minor symptoms and never get tested, a large number of people as it seems.

The rate of adverse reactions from the vaccines is not the one stated in the OP as the estimation came from completely false considerations. The OP took the total number of reported adverse reactions in Florida and divided to the total number of shots given worldwide! That's extraordinary....
Magical I would say.

The OP and some others tried to make comparisons between the vaccines and the virus and that's as absurd as it gets. You compare vaccines to vaccines and viruses to viruses.

In a few words the attempt at debunking has failed magnificently.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

a reply to: Blaine91555

The only bullies are those who forced millions of people to be injected with an experiment which is NOT a vaccine and hasn't been properly tested.

The last bullies who tried this were the nazis as they forced medical experimentation on millions of people without their consent. Same with the jab poison passing as vaccines.

Seems to me I've mentioned more than once that it is and was wrong for them to force vaccines on anyone. My believing that does not mean I must also be anti-vaccine.

Both can be true and are true. The anti... crowd tries to bully everyone into believing as they believe while at the same time, those in power try to bully everyone into the shots.

It's one of those bubblegum topics where we chew the same old piece of gum, over and over again until it has no flavor.

What does anti vaccine mean? So if I don't like Kias, am I anti car?

What you're missing is the data and evidence. Just because you haven't been personally affected, doesn't mean it's not happening. Think about how many times the goal posts have been moved in the direction of the pro free speech/ anti censorship crowd. How many times have they been vindicated over the last 2 years?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

"Nothing is correct and it looks more of a desperate attempt to defend the vaccines and the pharmaceuticals."

Please change the record.

It is stuck and broken.

It's a load of Goebbels.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You compare vaccines to vaccines and viruses to viruses.

How do you do risk benefit analysis.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I guess I take it for granted that things are common knowledge after they've stated enough times. Luc Montagnier, the Nobel prize winner discovered there were hiv inserted gp120 proteins in SARS CoV 2. It's a total GOF Franken virus.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Nothing is correct and it looks more of a desperate attempt to defend the vaccines and the pharmaceuticals."

Please change the record.

It is stuck and broken.

It's a load of Goebbels.

He's not wrong just because you can understand it.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The answer was provided by virtuoso. HIV proteins are part of the SARS COV2 chimera.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I guess I take it for granted that things are common knowledge after they've stated enough times. Luc Montagnier, the Nobel prize winner discovered there were hiv inserted gp120 proteins in SARS CoV 2. It's a total GOF Franken virus.

You can of course provide a link to his research on this....

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So, you also claim that there was no testing of the vaccines. As in, at all?

You are engaging in anti vaxxer apologetics and denialism of reality, and defending...etc.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I found this one:

www.biorxiv.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I found this one:

www.biorxiv.org...

Not by Luc Montagnier and also.

This paper has been withdrawn by its authors. They intend to revise it in response to comments received from the research community on their technical approach and their interpretation of the results. If you have any questions, please contact the corresponding author.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The writing is on the wall.

There is evidence that shows SARS COV2 works like a retrovirus.

Preliminary research found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag.

Seems like the resistance to accepting this discovery are from those who want to make a false declaration of victory over COVID 19.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Preliminary research found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag.

Seems like the resistance to accepting this discovery are from those who want to make a false declaration of victory over COVID 19.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've covered this extensively.

And for those who ask for sources over and over again use the ats search button.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've covered this extensively.

And for those who ask for sources over and over again use the ats search button.

Your link is to your own thread that appears to be about a different topic.

Please provide a link to this Luc Montagnuer discovery you claimed.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Source please.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join