It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Michigan State University

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

"Active Shooter University"

It is all that is intended for you to take away from this, here let me paint you a picture.

I am definitely tuned-in to the propaganda machine, trust me, it's the curse of the right hemisphere.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The media wants you afraid of guns (for political reasons)

They want you to live in fear like life isn't how it used to be...

That is why they need to make you feel like these incidents are just random shooters shooting up the place, and they (MSM) controls the follow up.

Look at the first thing that snaps to Graphitti's mind...

They will repeat this script verbatim, it's effective but you need atleast a weekly dose.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

That is why they need to make you feel like these incidents are just random shooters shooting up the place, and they (MSM) controls the follow up.

They will repeat this script verbatim, it's effective but you need atleast a weekly dose.

What's your point? Do you think this event was perpetrated by the media to cause fear and panic?

The media is a money machine that will latch onto any bad news they can find for ratings. They will frame it to keep people's attention and will milk it until another juicy story comes around.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
double...
edit on 2-14-2023 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: watchitburn

Yeah, the local news keeps repeating that he had NO affiliation with the school. All the local schools around East Lansing are closed today, including day cares.

I would bet he had a specific person as a target, for whatever reason.

Oddly enough that is similar to the first conclusion I jumped to on my mat... lol

A drug deal gone south or a lovers quarrel/triangle which others got caught up in (trying to break up a fight maybe)

edit on 14-2-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Apparently he was on the poilce's radar for a while. His father did a wellness check on him a few days before and they were summoned to his house multiple times due to the sound of gunfire coming from his house.

mobile.twitter.com...

I don't know if you guys remember Flavor of Love (Reality Show) years ago. But Deelishis (SP) was on the show and her niece was killed in the classroom by this nutcase. She announced it on instagram a min ago. The rumor is that he is snapped after his mom died in the hospital a few years ago and he cut ties with his family. His facebook page had a lot of Catholic images and Bible quotes on it and a few pictures with him and a crucifix. It's probably all taken down now. But he wasn't right in the head. And I wish he would have done the deed to himself at home instead of killing kids.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

What's your point?

That you jumped to exactly the conclusion the narrative wanted you to jump to and without full information.

The media has omitted this information for a reason, do you seriously think the victims names or if they are students or not is unknown?

Of course these facts and vital bits of information are known, but they are being withheld because they do not want you to have closure.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It's alright man... right-handedness is nothing to be ashamed of

Linears don't jump around on their mat, they always follow a straight line A to B, that makes them predictable/exploitable.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Whenever I see an event like this, my first thought is what does my government want me not to pay attention to? The Ohio Train Explosion and the destruction of the environment by clouds of poison in the air? Or the fact that our government is utterly incompetent when it comes to controlling our airspace?

We had a kid stab another kid to death in Saint Paul less than a mile from my house and the New Black Panther Party is calling for gun control and an end to white supremacy.

My point us that every day someone does something vile and the media uses it as a means to focus our attention on things that distract us from the real problems we are dealing with.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: frogs453

Your daughter would have had to be in the middle of the drug deal or whatever went south here to have even been in any danger.

Like this "drug deal?"

According to this student, he was inside a classroom when the guy came in and started shooting.

Michigan State University students recount deadly mass shooting on campus

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltheghost
Apparently he was on the poilce's radar for a while. His father did a wellness check on him a few days before and they were summoned to his house multiple times due to the sound of gunfire coming from his house.

Last summer... You're learning omission well from the MSM.

I like Adept Skeptic's response... "That's not particularly suspicious or telling behavior, and widely accepted in vast parts of the country. Stop concocting narratives, engagement grifter"

instead of killing kids.

Have the victims names been released... or is it just ya know "Twitter"

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The authorities did not release the identities of the victims on Tuesday morning, but said that all eight — the three who were killed and the five wounded — were students at the university. Their identities were expected be released later on Tuesday.

So there's that, they were "students" but it only took until an hour ago to tell people.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Yeah, the local news keeps repeating that he had NO affiliation with the school. All the local schools around East Lansing are closed today, including day cares.

I would bet he had a specific person as a target, for whatever reason.

When authorities keep repeating secondary information, you know for sure some BS is cooking up 😎

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just got caught up on this story. I expect it will be quickly buried as he isn't white.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Considering we are just now learning class was in session and students were involved then yes I would say that changes things.

But on the fly as it was being diddled out to the public what would one conclude.

Withholding the information makes it even more suspicious.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

All while refusing to address the over prescription of psychotropic medications to our youth since that would upset their advertisers.

Seriously how do people not put 2 and 2 together? Kids had guns at schools 50 years ago with no issues.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

They released two of them a few mins ago. Probably were notifying the families before.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Too old to be an MK Ultra drone so just your typical run of the mill crazy. He seemed pretty pissed off at the world and unable to deal with life and society.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ltheghost

Yeah I lost some mojo on this one... but it's all the info out there at the time.

(post by franklen removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join