It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
1 in 800 short term side effects, that doesn't even count the medium and long term. For all we know it's 1 in 1.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I will emphasize again that your argument is flawed in respect to the Phase3 clinical trials. The 12.5 in 10,000 is a massive figure and you don't release a product with this profile.

It actually doesn't represent a "massive figure" I think we talked about how the list of severe adverse reactions in a trial is a massive list of many things that is seen in both vaccine and placebo groups. This really does not represent the real world though, and so seeing 12.5 per 10,000 you need to deep dive into what does that represents in that 12.5.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I will emphasize again that your argument is flawed in respect to the Phase3 clinical trials. The 12.5 in 10,000 is a massive figure and you don't release a product with this profile.

It actually doesn't represent a "massive figure" I think we talked about how the list of severe adverse reactions in a trial is a massive list of many things that is seen in both vaccine and placebo groups. This really does not represent the real world though, and so seeing 12.5 per 10,000 you need to deep dive into what does that represents in that 12.5.

Of course it is a massive figure and especially when you want to vaccinate 5-6 billion people or perhaps even more.

You have 1250 per million.
1,250,000 per billion
and around 6,250,000 in 5 billion.

Without knowing all the short term effects and having no idea about the medium and long term effects.

And your argument is still flawed. On what basis you expect to have less serious adverse reactions in the real world?? Hope and belief for a better future?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

But phase4 isn't a substitute for phase3.

Very true. Phase 3 is typically 1 to 4 years, much is based on funds and actually having people to test on. Accelerated Phase 3 is 3 months to 1 year. Phase 4 is post-market...

From the FDA

Study Participants: Several thousand volunteers who have the disease/condition
Purpose: Safety and efficacy
Phase 4 trials are carried out once the drug or device has been approved by FDA during the Post-Market Safety Monitoring

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Can to also give a link on the number of deaths per 100,000 for aspirin users.

You said is 15.3 per 100,000
How did you get this figure and from where?

If a billion people use aspirin how many deaths we expect to have? Maybe around 153,000 Do we have so many deaths from Aspirin??

If we had so many deaths from aspirins imagine what would happen with the mRNA products?!?!

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
Right, you establish the mid and long term effects in trials that can last as little as 1 year?

Sorry but no, it simply has never worked that way.

You can file as many complaints as you want in this court of popular opinion but, like I told you before, it makes no difference.

edit on 1-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Asmodeus3
Right, you establish the mid and long term effects in trials that can last as little as 1 year?

Sorry but no, it simply has never worked that way.

You can file as many complaints as you want in this court of popular opinion but, like I told you before, it makes no difference.

And this is where the main problem is! The three clinical phase trials cannot be squeezed in a year or so.

Right there is what everyone has been saying.

It takes years to establish safety and effectiveness before you distribute the products to the general population.

Phase 3 clinical trial lasts for long where medium and long term effects are established.

You seem not get the idea of how safety and effectiveness are established. They are not established after the products are distributed into the market but before.

the vaccine apologetics please and the defending of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You are right on one thing.
It never worked that way i.e to squeeze all clinical phase trials in a year or so. It's a true scandal!!!
But they were moving at the speed of science.

edit on 1-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If a billion people use aspirin how many deaths we expect to have? Maybe around 153,000 Do we have so many deaths from Aspirin??

Google it, and we have upwards of 20k deaths in America alone for aspirin. It is literary one click away.

If we had so many deaths from aspirins imagine what would happen with the mRNA products?!?!

Or maybe mRNA is safer than aspirin..

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Oh I have one.. If you think the Antifa rioters should be subjected to the same discipline as the jan. 6 defendants, You have to admit jan. 6 was a riot....

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
oh I have another one... If you ever said "lock her up" about Hillary Clinton, you have to say that you do not believe in the constitution...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Google it, and we have upwards of 20k deaths in America alone for aspirin. It is literary one click away.

I am asking you again where did you get the 15.3 deaths per 100,000 figure for Aspirin?

Is mRNA vaccine safer than Aspirin?

I haven't heard that Aspirin can cause myocarditis, pericarditis, myopericarditis, heart failure, heart attacks, blood clots, strokes, thrombocytopenia, auto-immune conditions, anaphylaxis and a series of other serious adverse reactions.

Nor there is a free spike protein travelling everywhere in the body in the case of aspirin.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut
What do any other causes of death have to do with vaccine deaths?

The vaccines are statistically safer than table salt in use as a condiment.

Yeah because so many people die suddenly from too much salt on their french fries.

Just

How does Salt affect Heart Health - Cleveland Clinic

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Rasmussen polls don't show people dropping from aspirin but they do show people dropping from experimental gene therapy.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut
What do any other causes of death have to do with vaccine deaths?

The vaccines are statistically safer than table salt in use as a condiment.

Yeah because so many people die suddenly from too much salt on their french fries.

Just

How does Salt affect Heart Health - Cleveland Clinic

Wow, salt seems dangerous.

Too bad I educated myself 20 years ago that all the government narratives surrounding cholesterol/eggs / salt was bs, and all the processed high carb sh# they recommend laced with glyphosate is causing the obesity epidemic and other health issues.

Infact anyone who takes their health seriously knows that and the FDA food pyramids as garbage bs.

If you don't know these basic things it's clear you aren't any sort of athlete and probably live a sedentary life style.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

But phase4 isn't a substitute for phase3.

Very true. Phase 3 is typically 1 to 4 years, much is based on funds and actually having people to test on. Accelerated Phase 3 is 3 months to 1 year. Phase 4 is post-market...

From the FDA

Study Participants: Several thousand volunteers who have the disease/condition
Purpose: Safety and efficacy
Phase 4 trials are carried out once the drug or device has been approved by FDA during the Post-Market Safety Monitoring

The FDA ? When have they been the go to source of trust ? askin for a friend lol lol Harvard Center of Ethics 2013 - Risky Drugs: Why The FDA Cannot Be Trusted

This evidence indicates why we can no longer trust the FDA to carry out its historic mission to protect the public from harmful and ineffective drugs. Strong public demand that government “do something” about periodic drug disasters has played a central role in developing the FDA.2 Yet close, constant contact by companies with FDA staff and officials has contributed to vague, minimal criteria of what “safe” and “effective” mean. The FDA routinely approves scores of new minor variations each year, with minimal evidence about risks of harm. Then very effective mass marketing takes over, and the FDA devotes only a small percent of its budget to protect physicians or patients from receiving biased or untruthful information.34 The further corruption of medical knowledge through company-funded teams that craft the published literature to overstate benefits and understate harms, unmonitored by the FDA, leaves good physicians with corrupted knowledge.5 6 Patients are the innocent victims.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

And this is where the main problem is! The three clinical phase trials cannot be squeezed in a year or so.

But they are and always have been able to conclude in that time.

You seem not get the idea of how safety and effectiveness are established. They are not established after the products are distributed into the market but before.

Like I said, you are on a crusade to change the world, good luck to you but I have no faith it will happen.

edit on 1-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

They should stop.
After 3 jabs, you're f'd for good, anyway.

Why is three the magic number?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: franklen
Oh I have one.. If you think the Antifa rioters should be subjected to the same discipline as the jan. 6 defendants, You have to admit jan. 6 was a riot....

What does that have to do with this thread?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Feel like this item from the first page needs to be addressed. It's some serious statistical tom foolery here:

originally posted by: jerryznv

I won't get a jab of any sort and I feel terrible for the people I know (and those I don't) who did get the jab! Everything about it has been a lie for the start!

The people that are continuing to get jabbed...after all we know now...well that is just stupidity IMO! I feel for them to though...absolutely brainwashed to the max! It's sad!

This sums it up for me...

There are numerous far more deadly causes of death

This entire post is possibly the dumbest of all time but "more deadly causes of death" is truly spectacular!
Never change 👍

There were 36,860 fatal traffic accidents in the USA in 2020. According to VAERS, there were 9,318 deaths after taking a COVID-19 vaccine in the same year (which does not imply that the vaccines were the cause of those deaths, merely that they happened after the vaccine was administered).

Which do you think was the more deadly of the two?

The Vax didn't roll out until December 14th of 2020. So there were only 2 and 1/2 weeks left in the year.

I am asking you again where did you get the 15.3 deaths per 100,000 figure for Aspirin?

Is mRNA vaccine safer than Aspirin?

I haven't heard that Aspirin can cause myocarditis, pericarditis, myopericarditis, heart failure, heart attacks, blood clots, strokes, thrombocytopenia, auto-immune conditions, anaphylaxis and a series of other serious adverse reactions.

Nor there is a free spike protein travelling everywhere in the body in the case of aspirin.

A big question for me is : was MRNA necessary, or was MRNA desired? They weren't getting permission to test other MRNA remedies, due to safety. Only got permission because it was the only Vax available for the "pandemic".

As far as I know, MRNA is the only technology that has the ability to modify all the DNA in your body, if it is used for that purpose (To clear: the Vax wasn't modifying your core DNA, just inserting additional DNA in the outer area of your cells. But MRNA has this capability. )

I suspect the technology is being developed for another purpose, and the reason bad side effects seem to centering around certain batches is because those batches had experimental things in them, and mapping recipients by batch lets them keep track of the side effects from different cocktails. Literal experimentation on the population.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join