It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: chr0naut

There have been more than 13 billion doses administered, surely we should be seeing massive depopulation (like in the hundreds of millions, at least), but it isn't happening.

The vaccines are statistically safer than table salt in use as a condiment.

I have brought this up when nurse Campell suggested something like 125 out of 100,000 and I was like where are the 16 million dead bodies hidden?

It's from a peer-reviewed publication that I have already linked in one of my threads.

12.5 serious adverse reactions per 10,000 vaccinated individuals.

Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 2.1 to 22.9); risk ratio 1.43 (95 % CI 1.07 to 1.92).

Scale up now to over 5 billion people that have received these products and are keep receiving these products.

I think the swine flu vaccine was withdrawn fur 1 serious adverse reaction per 100,000 vaccinees.

I can't remember about the AZ vaccine. But it was thankfully withdrawn from most countries. But the AZ is benign in comparison to the mRNA products.
edit on 1-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

It's from a peer-reviewed publication that I have already linked in one of my threads.

Well no... 12.5 per 10,000 or 10 per 8,000 (nurse Cambell) came out of the Phase 3 trials.

Scale up now to over 5 billion people that have received these products and are keep receiving these products.

So what people are saying is with each extra shot it makes matters worse, so it isn't just 5 billion, it is over 13 billion, but with 2x factors added in with additional booster shots, so once again where are the 16 to 20 million super sick or dead people?

I think the swine flu vaccine was withdrawn fur 1 serious adverse reaction per 100,000 vaccinees.

That isn't true because it is one part of many as to why they removed it. Aspirin has a death rate of 15.3 deaths/100,000 so what gives here...lol You just do not look do you.

When are they going to remove aspirin since we are not talking just serious reactions but actual deaths 15 times greater than swine flu vaccine?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
John Campbell spoke of 1 in 800......

I know it's the same as 10 in 8000.....

But if you are going to quote John Campbell please at least use the same he used.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

I feel ya, i've had on one whole right side of my face, 2012 it was. Now i'm thinking it may have been teeth.

If you're willing to try Jim Humble. MMS is very helpful.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: chr0naut
What do any other causes of death have to do with vaccine deaths?

The vaccines are statistically safer than table salt in use as a condiment.

Yeah because so many people die suddenly from too much salt on their french fries.

Just

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
John Campbell spoke of 1 in 800......

I know it's the same as 10 in 8000.....

But if you are going to quote John Campbell please at least use the same he used.

lol OK... It's been a while since I reviewed the video, but he got his 1 per 800 from the Phase 3 trials of 12.5 per 10,000. Was this really a big issue to you since they are all the same.

The key point is that 1 in 800 was a trial and not all the aspects that go into a trial and not real world too. As example one trial showed more Myocarditis cases in the placebo group than the vaccine group, and we know that isn't the case in the real world.

edit on 1-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yeah because so many people die suddenly from too much salt on their french fries.

Just

They could die suddenly from a stroke or heart attack after years of a bad diet, so, technically, yes that could be the case.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Just

Good point as I smoke a cigar and drink 16-year-old scotch screaming the vaccine is killing me.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I just remember you making a big deal out of the 1 in 800 statistic...you couldn't find it online.....so I told you to look for 12.5 per 10000 to help you out.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Just

They could die suddenly from a stroke or heart attack after years of a bad diet, so, technically, yes that could be the case.

Triggered by one serving of salt? Or coincidence?

Are you saying that the documented sudden deaths post vaccine are a coincidence?
Mmmmkay...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I just remember you making a big deal out of the 1 in 800 statistic...you couldn't find it online.....so I told you to look for 12.5 per 10000 to help you out.

Yes, it was because I asked if it came out of a video, and I was lambasted for even suggesting such a thing and it actually came out of a Cambell video... go figure. You directed me to what ended up being the Phase 3 trials that was 12.5 to 10,000 and it made sense then. It wasn't that I wanted to make a big deal about any of it, but after being lambasted and then I asked like 3 or 4 times where I could find it you were the one to help me and not the other person throwing the 1 to 800 around. I'm sure Cambell converted it to 1 per 800 to make it represent what he thought his followers would understand the best.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well no... 12.5 per 10,000 or 10 per 8,000 (nurse Cambell) came out of the Phase 3 trials.

So what people are saying is with each extra shot it makes matters worse, so it isn't just 5 billion, it is over 13 billion, but with 2x factors added in with additional booster shots, so once again where are the 16 to 20 million super sick or dead people?

That isn't true because it is one part of many as to why they removed it. Aspirin has a death rate of 15.3 deaths/100,000 so what gives here...lol You just do not look do you.

When are they going to remove aspirin since we are not talking just serious reactions but actual deaths 15 times greater than swine flu vaccine?

You need to revise your statistics a little as we have discussed in the past. You still can't remember our conversations!

In Phase 3 trails is where you determine whether your product is safe and effective. With 12.5 serious adverse reactions per 10,000 vaccinated indivuduals you don't distribute it into the market as this is huge number and especially when the serious adverse reactions can be many more and given that there was not time to assess the magnitude of short, medium and long term effects.

From my thread a few weeks ago: The mathematics of serious adverse reactions

1) Swine Flu Vaccine (1976)

1 serious adverse reaction per 100,000 vaccinees

Vaccine withdrawn

2) Rotavirus Vaccine (1999)

1 to 2 serious adverse reactions per 10,000 vaccinees

Vaccine withdrawn

So again you are wrong. The Swine flu vaccine was withdrawn for 1 serious adverse reaction in 100,000 vaccinated indivuduals.

The Rotavirus vaccine was withdrawn for 1 to 2 serious adverse reactions per 10,000 vaccinated individuals.

I will emphasize again that if you have 12.5 serious adverse reactions in the Phase3 clinical trial you don't release the products into the market with the hope it will have much less serious adverse reactions in the general population. That is charlatanism for once more.

I don't know the fatality rate for aspirin. But if we assume that 15.3 deaths are happening per 100,000 users then you will have 15,300 per 100 million users and 153,000(!) deaths for a billion users. I suppose in the western world and elsewhere we use aspirin quite a lot. Do we have so many deaths from Aspirin??

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Triggered by one serving of salt? Or coincidence?

I said a result of decades of bad diet, so, neither of those things.

Are you saying that the documented sudden deaths post vaccine are a coincidence?
Mmmmkay...

I can't say either way but neither can anyone else here, but that doesn't seem to keep them from trying.

All we seem to have here is people who believe they have heaps of evidence when all they have is an echo chamber.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yes, it was because I asked if it came out of a video, and I was lambasted for even suggesting such a thing and it actually came out of a Cambell video... go figure. You directed me to what ended up being the Phase 3 trials that was 12.5 to 10,000 and it made sense then. It wasn't that I wanted to make a big deal about any of it, but after being lambasted and then I asked like 3 or 4 times where I could find it you were the one to help me and not the other person throwing the 1 to 800 around. I'm sure Cambell converted it to 1 per 800 to make it represent what he thought his followers would understand the best.

I will emphasize again that your argument is flawed in respect to the Phase3 clinical trials. The 12.5 in 10,000 is a massive figure and you don't release a product with this profile.

Nor you hope and pray to God that later in when it is released in the general population it will have a miniscule number of serious adverse reactions. You don't have the evidence to support such statement. Especially when the Phase trials where moving at the speed of science.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

In Phase 3 trails is where you determine whether your product is safe and effective.

And these can last for as little as 1 year so where exactly are you expecting the long term safety data you keep asking for?

It has never worked that way. Phase 4 is where long term safety is determined and that is after it is released to the public.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I don't know the fatality rate for aspirin. But if we assume that 15.3 deaths are happening per 100,000 users then you will have 15,300 per 100 million users and 153,000(!) deaths for a billion users. I suppose in the western world and elsewhere we use aspirin quite a lot. Do we have so many deaths from Aspirin??

Yep, we sure do... That is the part you just cannot wrap your thoughts around because it throws your whole vaccine is more dangerous than any other drug right out the window. It isn't worse than even aspirin...lol

Once again... This was not why it was removed....

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

Those who joined the new religion " Trust the Science" are realizing now they will be expected to become vaccine junkies to live. May have done so out of trust that the msm pushed without question , assuring everyone the great hope arrived to let you live...

Hard to believe so many just fell in line , but that's what their TVs and screens told them to do .... Ever hear of Judas goating ....
Boost away and keep the "trust the science" chant lol

Should we trust a vaccine produced by Convicted Felons?

Who are we trusting with this task?

In GOD I Trust

edit on 212023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

In Phase 3 trails is where you determine whether your product is safe and effective.

And these can last for as little as 1 year so where exactly are you expecting the long term safety data you keep asking for?

It has never worked that way. Phase 4 is where long term safety is determined and that is after it is released to the public.

You are not accurate in your description. The main clinical trials are three. This is where you learn a lot of what you want such as whether the vaccine is safe and effective. You establish the short, medium, and long term effects and you monitor the side effects after the product has been approved in phase4. But phase4 isn't a substitute for phase3.

In this case the clinical phase trials have moved at the speed of science. You may miss important information this way....

12.5 serious adverse reactions per 100,000 vaccinated individuals is a huge number for releasing a product into the market with the hope in the real world it will have a much lower incidence of these effects.

Also there is no need to engage in vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yep, we sure do... That is the part you just cannot wrap your thoughts around because it throws your whole vaccine is more dangerous than any other drug right out the window. It isn't worse than even aspirin...lol

Once again... This was not why it was removed....

You have said above that the swine flu vaccine didn't have 1 adverse reaction per 100,000 vaccinated individuals.

I will ask you again

But if we assume that 15.3 deaths are happening per 100,000 users then you will have 15,300 per 100 million users and 153,000(!) deaths for a billion users. I suppose in the western world and elsewhere we use aspirin quite a lot. Do we have so many deaths from Aspirin??

Do we have so many deaths from Aspirin??

If you have 12.5 serious adverse reactions per 100,000 vaccinated individuals, on what basis for you release this product into the markets given that you have a huge number in your phase3 trial. Do you go and hope that it will have much less serious adverse reactions in the real world??!!

Is this is a serious argument?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join