It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: chr0naut
What do any other causes of death have to do with vaccine deaths?

The vaccines are statistically safer than table salt in use as a condiment.

Yeah because so many people die suddenly from too much salt on their french fries.

Just

How does Salt affect Heart Health - Cleveland Clinic

Wow, salt seems dangerous.

Too bad I educated myself 20 years ago that all the government narratives surrounding cholesterol/eggs / salt was bs, and all the processed high carb sh# they recommend laced with glyphosate is causing the obesity epidemic and other health issues.

Infact anyone who takes their health seriously knows that and the FDA food pyramids as garbage bs.

If you don't know these basic things it's clear you aren't any sort of athlete and probably live a sedentary life style.

The USDA food pyramid was dropped officially in 1995, so, it sounds like you are right up with the times there!

USDA food pyramid

LOL

I also used to have a sedentary lifestyle. I now walk over 10 kilometers per day for my job (and I also can verify it on my fitness tracker - which also measures blood-O2, heart-rate and sleep quality - also good for proving that wearing an M95 mask all day has no effect at all on blood oxygen levels).

LOL

edit on 1/2/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

That must leave one heck of a tan line.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

That must leave one heck of a tan line.

Nah, I'm sun-smart, too.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

What do any other causes of death have to do with vaccine deaths?

The vaccines are statistically safer than table salt in use as a condiment.

Yeah because so many people die suddenly from too much salt on their french fries.

Just

How does Salt affect Heart Health - Cleveland Clinic

Wow, salt seems dangerous.

Too bad I educated myself 20 years ago that all the government narratives surrounding cholesterol/eggs / salt was bs, and all the processed high carb sh# they recommend laced with glyphosate is causing the obesity epidemic and other health issues.

Infact anyone who takes their health seriously knows that and the FDA food pyramids as garbage bs.

If you don't know these basic things it's clear you aren't any sort of athlete and probably live a sedentary life style.

The USDA food pyramid was dropped officially in 1995, so, it sounds like you are right up with the times there!

USDA food pyramid

LOL

I also used to have a sedentary lifestyle. I now walk over 10 kilometers per day for my job (and I also can verify it on my fitness tracker - which also measures blood-O2, heart-rate and sleep quality - also good for proving that wearing an M95 mask all day has no effect at all on blood oxygen levels).

LOL

Cool story, bro.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
And this is where the main problem is! The three clinical phase trials cannot be squeezed in a year or so.

But they are and always have been able to conclude in that time.

You seem not get the idea of how safety and effectiveness are established. They are not established after the products are distributed into the market but before.

Like I said, you are on a crusade to change the world, good luck to you but I have no faith it will happen.

No that is not correct. .

Nobody can conclude in a year or so what are the short, medium, and long term effects, or the benefit to risk ratio for all age groups. That is absurd.

These products were given emergency authorisation but that doesn't prove safety and effectiveness. There is a confusion among members when it comes to timescales. Clinical phase trials last for years.

I am not in any crusade. Just stating the obvious. Most are not able to see what we were dealing with and unless you want to engage in vaccine apologetics, the picture is very clear.
edit on 2-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Xtrozero

But phase4 isn't a substitute for phase3.

Very true. Phase 3 is typically 1 to 4 years, much is based on funds and actually having people to test on. Accelerated Phase 3 is 3 months to 1 year. Phase 4 is post-market...

From the FDA

Study Participants: Several thousand volunteers who have the disease/condition
Purpose: Safety and efficacy
Phase 4 trials are carried out once the drug or device has been approved by FDA during the Post-Market Safety Monitoring

The FDA ? When have they been the go to source of trust ? askin for a friend lol lol Harvard Center of Ethics 2013 - Risky Drugs: Why The FDA Cannot Be Trusted

This evidence indicates why we can no longer trust the FDA to carry out its historic mission to protect the public from harmful and ineffective drugs. Strong public demand that government “do something” about periodic drug disasters has played a central role in developing the FDA.2 Yet close, constant contact by companies with FDA staff and officials has contributed to vague, minimal criteria of what “safe” and “effective” mean. The FDA routinely approves scores of new minor variations each year, with minimal evidence about risks of harm. Then very effective mass marketing takes over, and the FDA devotes only a small percent of its budget to protect physicians or patients from receiving biased or untruthful information.34 The further corruption of medical knowledge through company-funded teams that craft the published literature to overstate benefits and understate harms, unmonitored by the FDA, leaves good physicians with corrupted knowledge.5 6 Patients are the innocent victims.

Indeed!! Is difficult to trust a corrupt organisation such as the FDA and there is not trust when it comes to the pharmaceuticals.

The clinical phase trials last for years and not for months as some members are suggesting so to be able to support their views and engage further in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

But phase4 isn't a substitute for phase3.

Very true. Phase 3 is typically 1 to 4 years, much is based on funds and actually having people to test on. Accelerated Phase 3 is 3 months to 1 year. Phase 4 is post-market...

From the FDA

Study Participants: Several thousand volunteers who have the disease/condition
Purpose: Safety and efficacy
Phase 4 trials are carried out once the drug or device has been approved by FDA during the Post-Market Safety Monitoring

There is no such thing as accelerated clinical phase trials.

Nobody can conclude if the product is safe and effective in a year or so. If you don't know the short, medium, and long term effects, and the benefit to risk ratio for all age groups, you cannot postulate that the product is safe and effective.

The product isn't safe and effective as it was never proven to be safe and effective.

In addition the magnitude of severe adverse reactions and deaths require the immediate suspension of mRNA vaccines from the market.

Just as it happened with the AstraZeneca vaccine that was withdrawn quitely and methodically.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And will add again the the following.

You are not accurate in your description. The main clinical trials are three. This is where you learn a lot of what you want such as whether the vaccine is safe and effective. You establish the short, medium, and long term effects and you monitor the side effects after the product has been approved in phase4. But phase4 isn't a substitute for phase3.

In this case the clinical phase trials have moved at the speed of science. You may miss important information this way....

12.5 serious adverse reactions per 100,000 vaccinated individuals is a huge number for releasing a product into the market with the hope in the real world it will have a much lower incidence of these effects.

Also there is no need to engage in vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Just

Good point as I smoke a cigar and drink 16-year-old scotch screaming the vaccine is killing me.

Attempt at deflection and denialism of reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Still this hasn't been answered by anyone yet and since you mentioned it a few times.

If you have 12.5 serious adverse reactions per 100,000 vaccinated individuals, on what basis you release this product into the markets given that you have a huge number in your phase3 trial. Do you go and hope that it will have much less serious adverse reactions in the real world??!!

This is the closest to charlatanism you could get.

Imagine you want to vaccinate 5-6 billion people or even more. On what basis you do so with so many serious adverse reactions and possible deaths and when you have no clue of what is going on given that the clinical phase trails were squeezed in one year or so.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not to forget that Pfizer has been convicted several times for fraud & deception and for causing harm with their products paying billions of dollars in criminal fines.

On this occasion they falsified data for once more

A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Its not a binary "if, then"

Don't talk to me unless you are giggavaxxed

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
The fact is that Phase 3 can last as little as 1 year and then things can become available to the public.

There is no way to get mid and long term data in that time. It ain't rocket science.
edit on 2-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The fact is that Phase 3 can last as little as 1 year and then things can become available to the public.

There is no way to get mid and long term data in that time. It ain't rocket science.

Yes it can last for a year but I can't remember many of these Phase3 clinical trials to last for a year...

In a year you cannot establish anything and hence when postulating that your products are safe and effective its both a lie and a scandal.

Very much agree that you cannot get the medium and long term effects. That's why you don't release these products into the general population. As the matter of fact in a year you can't even get all the short term effects.

Hence you have a product that is not safe and effective.

In addition you have the falsification of data by Pfizer

A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
They got EUAs but the point made was that even using the normal speed SOP won't necessarily give much mid and no long term data.

You are free to shake your fist at the sky as hard as you like.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

They got EUAs but the point made was that even using the normal speed SOP won't necessarily give much mid and no long term data.

You are free to shake your fist at the sky as hard as you like.

Emergency authorisation does not establish safety and effectiveness.

Those who have claimed emergency authorisations as proving safety and effectiveness have had their arguments refuted.

the vaccine apologetics

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Those who have claimed emergency authorisations as proving safety and effectiveness have had their arguments refuted.

I don't recall anyone making that argument, so that is a moot point.

You are battling windmills.
edit on 2-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

If you are moving at the speed of science just as Pfizer did then you can have all clinical phase trials happen in 3 months. Maybe you don't even need clinical phase trials. Who cares about transmission when you have safe and effective products.

[ex,]A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Would you have taken it if you knew that the trial before the rollout showed 1 in 800 serious adverse events?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
But that wasn't the point being made, what was said was that phase 3 can be short and long term effects are not known until after things are made publically available. You even said you agree.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join