It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA pulls authorization for AstraZeneca’s Covid antibody drug Evusheld

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: ScepticScot

"And yes with holding potentially life saving medical treatment is a form of child abuse."

"Would you also agree that giving them a potentially life-threatening medical treatment is also a form of child abuse?

Just say, "Yes, I agree," or "No, I don't agree." "

Sorry you don't get to frame other posters answers.

In most countries medical treatment is based on evidence. All treatments have risks attached but if its based on best likely outcome them its clearly not abuse.

Letting children die/suffer by withholding treatment when the evidence is in favour on the other hand.

So, you're just going to deflect and not answer the question. Why do you want to participate in a discussion, but only demand others answer while you won't answer a simple question yourself?

I'll ask you a question you can answer in any way you like. But, you must answer it or you're just trolling.

Authorizing covid shots for children was first based on what "evidence?"

And please provide a link that backs up your answer so that we know you're sincere. Pretty Please?

I did answer the question. Try reading it's good for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

And yes with holding potentially life saving medical treatment is a form of child abuse.

Would you also agree that giving them a potentially life-threatening medical treatment is also a form of child abuse?

Just say, "Yes, I agree," or "No, I don't agree."

In most countries medical treatment is based on evidence. All treatments have risks attached but if its based on best likely outcome them its clearly not abuse.

Letting children die/suffer by withholding treatment when the evidence is in favour on the other hand.

Yes the evidence that emanates from the Covid establishment and their cronies.

As opposed to anonymous posts on a conspiracy site.

If you think this is a conspiracy site that doesn't offer you much then you don't have to be around. But you seem to be concerned a lot with what conspiracy theorists have to say and your arguments are becoming increasingly frustrated with several attempts to justify even thousands of deaths that could be caused by the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

"And yes with holding potentially life saving medical treatment is a form of child abuse."

"Would you also agree that giving them a potentially life-threatening medical treatment is also a form of child abuse?

So, you're just going to deflect and not answer the question. Why do you want to participate in a discussion, but only demand others answer while you won't answer a simple question yourself?

I'll ask you a question you can answer in any way you like. But, you must answer it or you're just trolling.

And please provide a link that backs up your answer so that we know you're sincere. Pretty Please?

You haven't. You try to deflect when it doesn't suit your argument and beliefs i.e most times. It's obvious you are not interested in conversations of this type as your aim has been to deflect eventhough you send to think this is a conspiracy site only. But yet again the conversations here other you quite a lot.

Yourself and a few others accounts have been very concerned and furious over posts and threads in the last few days.

Look:

AZ monoclonal antibodies have gone. They were pulled by the FDA

AZ vaccine gone. It killed many people and quitely but methodically is gone. According to you they should have kept it on the markets as it hadn't killed millions but only thousands. How absurd!

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And yes with holding potentially life saving medical treatment is a form of child abuse.

Would you also agree that giving them a potentially life-threatening medical treatment is also a form of child abuse?

If you think this is a conspiracy site that doesn't offer you much then you don't have to be around. But you seem to be concerned a lot with what conspiracy theorists have to say and your arguments are becoming increasingly frustrated with several attempts to justify even thousands of deaths that could be caused by the vaccines.

Not frustrated at all, enjoying myself or I wouldn't be here.

Telk me how you justify millions of deaths from withholding anything that has a risk?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That's a classical tactic by a few accounts here.
Nothing to discuss about the AZ monoclonal antibodies that have been pulled by the FDA.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You haven't. You try to deflect when it doesn't suit your argument and beliefs i.e most times. It's obvious you are not interested in conversations of this type as your aim has been to deflect eventhough you send to think this is a conspiracy site only. But yet again the conversations here other you quite a lot.

Yourself and a few others accounts have been very concerned and furious over posts and threads in the last few days.

Look:

AZ monoclonal antibodies have gone. They were pulled by the FDA

AZ vaccine gone. It killed many people and quitely but methodically is gone. According to you they should have kept it on the markets as it hadn't killed millions but only thousands. How absurd!

Only anyone who read the previous page can see I did answer it.

Try paying attention, it will make the conversation so much easier

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Telk me how you justify millions of deaths from withholding anything that has a risk?

Your question shows how misguided you are.
That's not how vaccines are drugs are released in the population.

Tell me what are the short, medium, and long term effects of these vaccines? The benefit to risk ratio for all age groups? So your assertion is nonsensical. The potential benefits have never been proven but asserted. Once you know the risks and benefits in all age groups then you go accordingly. Here you went in a blind mode and that's why you see so many deaths and debilitating conditions. Which is criminal.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Again with the deflections! Gotcha, troll on.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Answering a question isn't a deflection.

You might be confused over who is on what side of the bridge.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Tell me what are the short, medium, and long term effects of these vaccines? The benefit to risk ratio for all age groups? So your assertion is nonsensical. The potential benefits have never been proven but asserted. Once you know the risks and benefits in all age groups then you go accordingly. Here you went in a blind mode and that's why you see so many deaths and debilitating conditions. Which is criminal.

Other than numerous studies showing the benefits.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What are the short, medium, and long term effects of these vaccines? The benefit to risk ratio for all age groups?

Do you know them? I will be surprised if you do know the medium and long term effects, unless you have a time machine. What studies show the medium and long terms effects??

Did you know the short term effects?

How do you call these products safe and effective?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Classical tactic. Deflections strawman arguments and speaking 'on behalf' of science with no evidence. Only personal beliefs and unsubstantiated opinions.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What are the short, medium, and long term effects of these vaccines? The benefit to risk ratio for all age groups?

Do you know them? I will be surprised if you do know the medium and long term effects, unless you have a time machine. What studies show the medium and long terms effects??

Safety of vaccine tested to be as safe as possible versus wild mutating virus/chinese bio weapon.*

Tricky choice.

*delete as appropriate

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Safety of vaccine tested to be as safe as possible versus wild mutating virus/chinese bio weapon.*

Tricky choice.

*delete as appropriate

So I will ask you again given that you have asserted these products are safe and effective and save lives regardless of whether they can destroy some other lives.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Tricky choice.

*delete as appropriate

So I will ask you again given that you have asserted these products are safe and effective and save lives regardless of whether they can destroy some other lives.

What's the long term effects of serious covid do you have a time machine to answer?
edit on 30-1-2023 by ScepticScot because: Typo

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Tricky choice.

*delete as appropriate

What's the long term effects of serious covid do you have a time machine to answer?

Given your assertions that these products are safe and effective.

You cannot assert what you want if you don't have the facts.

You attempt at deflection again doesn't work.

edit on 30-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Excess deaths are up and continuing to increase.

You sure the reduction in Covid cases and deaths have no correlation to the reduction of mass testing?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Excess deaths are up and continuing to increase.

You sure the reduction in Covid cases and deaths have no correlation to the reduction of mass testing?

Excess deaths are above pre pandemic levels but well below the peak during.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The peak, when the virus was ravaging care homes and hospices. After wiping out the weak and vulnerable, then a vaccination program you would expect a massive reduction in overall mortality.

I wonder what's causing a spike in young, previously healthy individuals. Everything and anything but the vaccine, am i right?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

The peak, when the virus was ravaging care homes and hospices. After wiping out the weak and vulnerable, then a vaccination program you would expect a massive reduction in overall mortality.

I wonder what's causing a spike in young, previously healthy individuals. Everything and anything but the vaccine, am i right?

Any evidence it is being caused by vaccines.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join