It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Admits He Had Major Side Effects From Covid Shot - Cousin Had Serious Myocarditis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

9/29/2020 - Elon Musk says he won’t take coronavirus vaccine, calls Bill Gates a ‘knucklehead’ | New York Post

edit on 1232023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

He should have gotten the J&J.

I still can't believe people fell for using untested, unproven, and previously failed technology that mRNA historically has been instead of using the viral vector which has been in place since the 1990's.

www.cnn.com...

“The immune system is actually made of two arms: the antibodies side and the T cells. And the type of T cells that are critical for prevention of serious illness are called CD8 T cells,” Barouch said. “The J&J vaccine raises better CD8 T cells than the Pfizer and other mRNA vaccines, so the J&J vaccine might have a particular edge for variants like Omicron that largely escaped from antibody responses.”

Overall, Barouch called this data “very reassuring” for recipients of the J&J vaccine.

J&J was called the "CLOT SHOT", that's the one that was resulting in serious blood clotting, not mRNA yes, but also not "safe"

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: offensive

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: offensive

Relax, I'm sure he didn't. Apply some basic logic and you will see.

Actually, if anyone just applied basic logic to what we see happening today - you wouldn't even need a 'source' to confirm what you will likely realize to be true.

He could have taken it. Again some of the smartest people I know took it and the booster.

People I have much respect for took the S###

During the lockdowns and then the Covid vax push, I lost massive respect for all kinds of people that I previously considered to be conscious.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I took the first two in the initial push when it was voluntary. I knew it was experimental, but I have done investigational stuff before. So I figured I was healthy and old enough that any reproductive issues would be a non-issue.

The first shot gave me the worst muscle and joint aches I had ever felt in my life for about 6 hours.

The second one made me feel like I had the flu.

That's when I decided there wouldn't be any more.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It's funny, the NYP is trying to paint this video as 'look at how bad Elon is'

But I see it as, look how Elon can't be swayed by this psyop.

There's no way he took that shot. So since I believe that, the next question is 'why is he saying it on twitter'?

And then that leads me to thinking, what about all of those other people 'coming out' now on social media. like Scott Adams.

I think there's an agenda at foot with this latest 'revelation trend', and something smells off.

edit on 23-1-2023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

It's funny, the NYP is trying to paint this video as 'look at how bad Elon is'

But I see it as, look how Elon can't be swayed by this psyop.

There's no way he took that shot. So since I believe that, the next question is 'why is he saying it on twitter'?

And then that leads me to thinking, what about all of those other people 'coming out' now on social media. like Scott Adams.

I think there's an agenda at foot with this latest 'revelation trend', and something smells off.

He either actually got it and is being honest assuming he got it later on.

OR

He is lying because he knows it's a bioweapon.

Which outcome is better?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

He knows he is being grouped with the baddies, and by saying he took the shot and suffered he becomes one of us the people. That should take the heat off him. as by now logic would suggest a few at Davos would be on some drug lords' hit list, as their daughter or son is now dead or injured.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Elon reeks of controlled opposition.

Remember this gem?

Novo Ordus Seclorum

This was at the MET Gala and this is him basically sporting a jacket with the elites motto right on it. You know, the same message on the dollar bill that translates to order of the new world or new order of the ages?

Also 2 quotes from him that will never make me trust him.

"If you can't beat it, join it" - Elon Musk on AI on Joe Rogan

"The purpose of neuralink is to create a symbiotic relationship between humans and AI" - Elon Musk on Joe Rogan.
edit on 24-1-2023 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Musk should go get a full body MRI scan. He can afford it.

There's a good chance there are numerous clots present in parts of his body.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why link to gas lighting news media for information. You know these injections look like they alter your DNA. You endorsing GMO humans?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Getting over the latest variant.
It was all upper respiratory.
I won’t lie, it sucked.
No loss of oxygen. Felt like a severe cold.

I used Vicks vapor rub, Nasacort, DayQuil and NyQuil. I took a multi vitamin, D and Zinc. My doctor also recommended Quercetin.

Day 5 I am clearing up.

I have immunity now.

No vaccine for me. My body did the work.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Getting over the latest variant.
It was all upper respiratory.
I won’t lie, it sucked.
No loss of oxygen. Felt like a severe cold.

I used Vicks vapor rub, Nasacort, DayQuil and NyQuil. I took a multi vitamin, D and Zinc. My doctor also recommended Quercetin.

Day 5 I am clearing up.

I have immunity now.

No vaccine for me. My body did the work.

At least it's not as bad as a majestic nope.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Come on man, I like Elon and I'm using Starlink as we speak, but there is no way Elon would have taken any of those shots. He's not that dumb.

Again, I like Elon, but he is definitely a Global Elite. And he is playing along as he is supposed to. I do not believe for a second that Elon or any of these types took an experimental jab.

Come on man - too much to lose!

Just more covid theater for the masses to consume.

Elon is 100% part of the cabal. It amazes me people think he's "one of the good guys".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join