It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Admits He Had Major Side Effects From Covid Shot - Cousin Had Serious Myocarditis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Elon Musk recently admitted on Twitter that the second Covid shot left him feeling like he was going to die. He also mentioned his extremely healthy
cousin had a serious case of myocarditis from it. Elon fears possible long term side effects from the experimental injection, acknowledging that it's unknown territory. If myocarditis is so rare, how does he know a family member that got it? Also, what does "rare" actually mean? According to the CDC it's between 1 in 1000 and 1 in 10,000. But that's strange because the CDC's own reporting system, V-safe, from which the data was obtained after 1.5 years of lawsuits, shows covid vaccine serious side effects (such as those that require hospitalization) are 7% which falls in the common range. Rasmussen also confirmed this through their poll results:

Every day there are healthy young people dying from heart attacks and strokes, and the media is still being silent about it. Hopefully Elon Musk's admission can help further shine a light on this global issue.

SOURCE

edit on 21-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

He should have gotten the J&J.

I still can't believe people fell for using untested, unproven, and previously failed technology that mRNA historically has been instead of using the viral vector which has been in place since the 1990's.

www.cnn.com...

“The immune system is actually made of two arms: the antibodies side and the T cells. And the type of T cells that are critical for prevention of serious illness are called CD8 T cells,” Barouch said. “The J&J vaccine raises better CD8 T cells than the Pfizer and other mRNA vaccines, so the J&J vaccine might have a particular edge for variants like Omicron that largely escaped from antibody responses.”

Overall, Barouch called this data “very reassuring” for recipients of the J&J vaccine.

edit on 21-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Come on man, I like Elon and I'm using Starlink as we speak, but there is no way Elon would have taken any of those shots. He's not that dumb.

Again, I like Elon, but he is definitely a Global Elite. And he is playing along as he is supposed to. I do not believe for a second that Elon or any of these types took an experimental jab.

Come on man - too much to lose!

Just more covid theater for the masses to consume.

edit on 21-1-2023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am shocked that I was so much more informed about that vax then the richest guy in the world.

Some of the smartest people I know took the poison happily

They just dont seem any where near as smart now.. And Im sry to say it they have proven to be complete dumbasses

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Elon Musk is in a financial, personal, and societal position to lead the charge. Expose the TRUTH about what these experimental Covid "vaccines" are doing to the human body...both short-term and long-term.

I hope Musk takes the lead role, like Bill Gates did in getting 78% of the country injected with these drugs.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When the guy who invents the tech says dont use it for this you should listen

Just seems like common sense

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: offensive

Relax, I'm sure he didn't. Apply some basic logic and you will see.

Actually, if anyone just applied basic logic to what we see happening today - you wouldn't even need a 'source' to confirm what you will likely realize to be true.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Actually, if anyone just applied basic logic to what we see happening today - you wouldn't even need a 'source' to confirm what you will likely realize to be true.

Im relaxed as I could be because im Unjabbed

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Come on man, I like Elon and I'm using Starlink as we speak, but there is no way Elon would have taken any of those shots. He's not that dumb.

Again, I like Elon, but he is definitely a Global Elite. And he is playing along as he is supposed to. I do not believe for a second that Elon or any of these types took an experimental jab.

Come on man - too much to lose!

Just more covid theater for the masses to consume.

Anything is possible but this takes the conspiracy to the next level. Why would he go against it?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Because he's actually not an idiot?

And he doesn't like to gamble with his life?

And he saw through this nonsense immediately like most of us did?

No, you are right I guess. I should consider the idea that someone as secure and intelligent and careful and calculated as someone like Elon Musk is, would just listen to the news and race out to get an experimental shot without doing some serious math first.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Me too!

'more relaxed than you are' big lewbowski

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

He could have taken it. Again some of the smartest people I know took it and the booster.

People I have much respect for took the S###

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Because he's actually not an idiot?

And he doesn't like to gamble with his life?

And he saw through this nonsense immediately like most of us did?

No, you are right I guess. I should consider the idea that someone as secure and intelligent and careful and calculated as someone like Elon Musk is, would just listen to the news and race out to get an experimental shot without doing some serious math first.

I don't think he's in the globalist club, unless you think everything he does is part of an act, which seems like a waste. At least the globalists aren't acting (besides pretending the vaxx is good for you).

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I hear you. Agreed, it is a weird one. All of my old friends from the city took it. Except for a few. You never know.
I find it so hard to believe though. But you do see it all of time.

Put it this way, I'd be shocked if this were true about Elon. I mean, it boggles my mind...

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No, I don't mean that he's in a 'club', or that anything is scripted with him. I think he's his own boss for sure.
I'm just saying that when you are one of the richest people on the planet, you tend to know people, good people, bad people, very very smart people, very very smart good and bad people, etc, and you tend to know about things and have a good sense of the real picture.

edit on 21-1-2023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I hear you. Agreed, it is a weird one. All of my old friends from the city took it. Except for a few. You never know.

Put it this way, I'd be shocked if this were true about Elon. I mean, it boggles my mind...

The more I think about it I believe you are probably right and he never took that s## and this is all part of the script.

I remember a TED talk with Elon from like 2019 and he was talkin about MRNA and he said they could turn you into a freaking butterfly with the right concoction of that SH##

So yeah he probably never took that Shot.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: offensive

The more I think about it I believe you are probably right and he never took that s## and this is all part of the script.

I remember a TED talk with Elon from like 2019 and he was talkin about MRNA and he said they could turn you into a freaking butterfly with the right concoction of that SH##

So yeah he probably never took that Shot.

Either way, it confirms the shot is poison.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Every day there are healthy young people dying from heart attacks and strokes, and the media is still being silent about it. Hopefully Elon Musk's admission can help further shine a light on this global issue.

To be honest, I do remember reading articles 20 years ago saying the heart health
of the youth was not looking good:

Autopsies of soldiers killed in Vietnam showing major arterial clogging.

Autopsies of teens killed in vehicle wrecks showing much arterial clogging too.

Nordic teens who ate a lot of reindeer meat/organs having heart attacks at 16 years old.

Add to this the ever increasing sedentary ways of youth ,profusion of fast foods,
and the vaxxx side effects .
It's a double whammy . If the lifestyle itself doesn't take you in your youth,
the vaxxx will.
edit on 21-1-2023 by RavenSpeaks because: spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Elon Musk recently admitted on Twitter that the second Covid shot left him feeling like he was going to die.

Sounds like he is talking about his 4th shot.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

As a matter f fact now I wonder why he said he took it and a booster after that TED talk

Are we supposed to just forget he said that ? Someone who does twitter needs to ask him why he would ever take that MRNA shot?

I am going to look for the video of him saying that I could be misremembering I guess

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join