It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Admits He Had Major Side Effects From Covid Shot - Cousin Had Serious Myocarditis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yep! 100% a lie.

What, are you actually surprised?
You believe this story?
Did you take the experimental shot?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well I did only take the first two Moderna poison shots like a man and somehow survived them so far. I only took them to play a game of Russian Roulette with myself because I'm dying anyways from Type II diabetes and kidney disease. The stab juice did mess me up somewhat but I mostly overcame it.

I have a very strong heart and my blood doesn't coagulate very well so maybe that's why I'm still around waiting for those other two things I mentioned above to do me in! Not afraid to die anymore since I have very little to lose anyways!

edit on 21-1-2023 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Just curious……

I remain unvaccinated until my natural death…..or death by accident…..or death by violence

👽

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Just curious……

I remain unvaccinated until my natural death…..or death by accident…..or death by violence

👽

Unless you get force injected like the WHO is planning right now.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Just curious……

👽

They’ll have to hold me down while I’m in prison, to inject me…..because if they knock on my door with a syringe, I’ll be unlocked and loaded…..and if by a slim chance I survive the firefight……..in prison is where I’ll end up 😉

👽

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Just curious……

👽

They’ll have to hold me down while I’m in prison, to inject me…..because if they knock on my door with a syringe, I’ll be unlocked and loaded…..and if by a slim chance I survive the firefight……..in prison is where I’ll end up 😉

👽

I'm assuming that's what the fema camps are for. Pretty easy to hold you down there.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How would you know? Are you one of the richest people on the planet? If not then you admit you don’t know what your talking about and are presuming without reason.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Logic

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
No need to sign up to read the article and see the vid linked..

Source: TIME 2021 PERSON OF THE YEAR ELON MUSK

At 00:09:08 to 00:09:15 …. Elon is asked by the interviewer “are you vaccinated” ….to which Elon clearly replies “yes, yeah, yeah….yeah I’m very pro vaccination…..we’ve ah..the science is unequivocal”

(Screenshot)

👽
edit on 22-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Just in in my immediate family 3 of 4 who took the shot had adverse effects. One had tinnitus for ten months, and two suddenly needed to be hospitalized with blood clots which had never been a problem before. 2 of the 3 regret the shot. This could just be coincidence, but feels unlikely that is the case. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Just curious……

👽

What are they planning now?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Got ourself a Elon musk fan boy. Don’t get wrong Elon is smart when it comes to making money and building a business that scales but he’s not a medical doctor or research biologists. I’m sure he got the shot and booster I don’t see a reason for him to lie about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It's part of the game: good cop-bad cop.
Why should he tell this now? After I don't know how many months?
I'm not sure about anything except that Musk didn't take the real Mrna vaccine. Don't be fooled by him. He's one of the few. Just don't ask me why I'm so sure.
edit on 22-1-2023 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Parcus41

That's funny. I'm saying he lied and you say that makes me a fan.

I guess you're right though, I mean, how could I not be a fan? I'm a fan of anyone that gets off their couch and makes something useful.

Anyways, I'd lie too if I were in the public spotlight.

I'd probably say something like this in an interview if I were asked if I had taken the jab: "Yes, I mean, no, yeah, yeah, I am a big supporter of this new technology. I think everyone should take this!"

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Seriously. If you think that Elon Musk went out and rolled up his sleeve because he totally trusts the government who is pushing this like no other, yet also makes themselves not be mandated to receive it - if anyone thinks that Elon f'ng Musk went out and got himself and his family jabbed for this obvious psyop, then please, call me. Because I've got a bridge to sell you in Kiev.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I believe Elon took the vaccine and probably because he travels so much. I personally wouldn't try to analyze his reasoning since he has Asperger's Syndrome. No telling what all goes into his decision making process.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
What is SpaceX and why is Elon Musk working with Nasa?
Nasa and freemasons? Be sure there is a conection.
Musk is nothing without Nasa.
That he 's not invited to go to the WEF? He plays the bad ass. Asperger? his own words.
Last words on him: I don't trust him. Although I like him :-) He's in the pocket of our real leaders. Whoever they may be. That's what I think of him.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Beyond being a very good businessman with an ability to sell himself, I doubt Musk is all that some people think he is. Seems good at raising capital and finding very clever people to work for him.

His Tesla operation relies on a carbon credits scam (he has never sold a Tesla for a profit akaik) and his space ventures have billions thrown at him from the govt, but beyond all the hype, haven't achieved that much (we still don't seem able to return a human to the moon even if we wanted to).

I can easily see him getting a second booster if he needed it for his business activities (which would be his 4th shot).

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian
I can easily see him getting a second booster if he needed it for his business activities (which would be his 4th shot).

So can I …..

👽

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

He should have gotten the J&J.

I still can't believe people fell for using untested, unproven, and previously failed technology that mRNA historically has been instead of using the viral vector which has been in place since the 1990's.

www.cnn.com...

“The immune system is actually made of two arms: the antibodies side and the T cells. And the type of T cells that are critical for prevention of serious illness are called CD8 T cells,” Barouch said. “The J&J vaccine raises better CD8 T cells than the Pfizer and other mRNA vaccines, so the J&J vaccine might have a particular edge for variants like Omicron that largely escaped from antibody responses.”

Overall, Barouch called this data “very reassuring” for recipients of the J&J vaccine.

He did. His first jab was JJ.

He got talked into getting the mRNA boosters though.

That article was one I read when I made my decision on which jab to get in order to keep my job.

Yeah, it may not have the heart issues, but a week after I got it I started getting boils and welts every place my clothes touched my body.

Lasted about 8 months. I was having to change clothes 3 times a day to keep it from happening. Tried different materials, different detergents, different fabric softeners, to no avail. Dr said it wasn't a "good enough" reason to put it in the VAERS

Luckily it went away.

And I still caught a rather severe case of COVID in July 2022.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join