It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Admits He Had Major Side Effects From Covid Shot - Cousin Had Serious Myocarditis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I dont know man Its hard to believe he took that s### just a few years later

Someones full of ########

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Come on man, I like Elon and I'm using Starlink as we speak, but there is no way Elon would have taken any of those shots. He's not that dumb.

Again, I like Elon, but he is definitely a Global Elite. And he is playing along as he is supposed to. I do not believe for a second that Elon or any of these types took an experimental jab.

Come on man - too much to lose!

Just more covid theater for the masses to consume.

And why did Elon not mention this on twitter before he acquired it? Or did he and was censored? Maybe this set him off to purchase twitter and all these 'twitter' files and this latest tidbit?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

Maybe. I’m not saying Elon aligns towards evil. I think he is actually chaotic neutral.
However, there is no doubt in my mind that he caught the drift somehow and has just been silent and amazed and appalled and muffled all at once.
Sure he knows what buttons he can push, and he also knows where not to tread.

I’m sure he’s heard about the Hillary. And I think she’s still at large.

edit on 21-1-2023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: offensive
The first youtube comment at the moment...
" "You can turn someone into a butterfly", in other words, a monarch slave."

He knows. The video was posted two years ago and if you look at his body language he knows. There is no way this man got the shots. Fake saline for the camera maybe. Even if he's not one of them, he hangs with them being as wealthy and influential as he is. If they wanted him silenced they would do it.

He's playing people. All of this is a test and designed to make people go at each other and be too busy to watch what the rulers are doing. It's good someone influential is calling attention to the negative side of the shots for a change but I'd bet he never really got them.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: offensive
I dont know man Its hard to believe he took that s### just a few years later

Someones full of ########

Elon has also said AI is going to be the downfall of mankind, yet here he is developing that stuff. People will do anything for a buck, I guess.

It's obvious he doesn't like to be controlled; he wants to do the controlling, which seems to have put a target on his back from gov. entities.

They made Bezos and Zuckerberg buckle; will they hound or bankrupt Elon into compliance

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

i agree.... mr musk is stretching the truth, he is deep with the elites, even though he appears to being punished by the globalist-progressives
example: his exit getaways are just miles apart... a hollowed out mountain on the west end
and his space launch operation on the east end of his bug-out route

going underground or a orbit escape at his fingertips as the need arises

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

He should have gotten the J&J.

I still can't believe people fell for using untested, unproven, and previously failed technology that mRNA historically has been instead of using the viral vector which has been in place since the 1990's.

www.cnn.com...

“The immune system is actually made of two arms: the antibodies side and the T cells. And the type of T cells that are critical for prevention of serious illness are called CD8 T cells,” Barouch said. “The J&J vaccine raises better CD8 T cells than the Pfizer and other mRNA vaccines, so the J&J vaccine might have a particular edge for variants like Omicron that largely escaped from antibody responses.”

Overall, Barouch called this data “very reassuring” for recipients of the J&J vaccine.

Yes

That is all I will say.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Anything is possible but this takes the conspiracy to the next level. Why would he go against it?

maybe he has another way of Taking over the World...since war and Nukes hasn't worked so far

and neither has the bio-weapon, pestilence model proven itself any better so far
edit on st31167433053321482023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: nugget1

i agree.... mr musk is stretching the truth, he is deep with the elites, even though he appears to being punished by the globalist-progressives
example: his exit getaways are just miles apart... a hollowed out mountain on the west end
and his space launch operation on the east end of his bug-out route

going underground or a orbit escape at his fingertips as the need arises

His underground boring company has probably afforded him the most luxurious and secretive bunker of all the elites. We're most certainly not on the list, and those that are better do some serious kissing up behind the scenes.

war and Nukes hasn't worked so far

and neither has the bio-weapon, pestilence model proven itself any better so far

Unless it was meant to be a data-gathering test run to perfect the final plan of action.

edit on 600000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This whole situatuon is a lose-lose for apologists.

1. Elon is being honest. The shot is a horrible disaster.

2. Elon is lying. He knew the shot was a horrible disaster and avoided it.

There's no winning this one.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Elon Musk is controlled opposition, yes a globalist. He did not take the shot for sure, he's doing this to regain 'trust' from our side, as many , rightfully so , believe him to be a wolf in sheep clothing

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

See, he sets the example for the masses with this cleverly written response: 'not my choice"
Get it?

That should be the mantra for the masses for the upcoming new world "We have to. It's not my choice"

This is psychological warfare.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Also Elon:

"Just because I tweet it, doesn't mean people believe it"

He's a troll.

Again, lose-lose.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Elon is the man implanting chips in the brains of living things and wanting to proceed to human trials. He's fallible like anyone else. If he believes in the way of the future, then it's possible he did it.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Elon is the man implanting chips in the brains of living things and wanting to proceed to human trials. He's fallible like anyone else. If he believes in the way of the future, then it's possible he did it.

Bingo. Think of the treasure trove of data Twitter had and has for his venture with Neurolink.

He overpaid for Twitter and collateralized his other companies to purchase that. I’d be surprised if it ends up being a directly profitable investment on its face, but I could see it translating into a worthwhile investment for his other companies.

That aside, I’m not really questioning his claims about the Vaccine. And he’s often been on point for certain topics. I’ve howled at some of his troll posts, and he maintains societies troll king IMO.

But I’m incredibly hesitant to idealize him, or pretend he’s a true leader in counter culture. Sure, his agenda isn’t in line with many right now… but a sometimes contrarian doesn’t equate to an altruist.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The guy looks like an idiot to me and nothing that he has invented so far is useful to me! I'm surprised that he hasn't invented free clean energy for us yet, now that would be very useful to me! I mean that's what I would definitely be working on if I had the kind of scratch that he has, what a be waste of potential! Solar and wind power are not free energy technologies at all to me so those don't count! I have no use for his useless Twitter SM platform yet either!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoomsdayDude
a reply to: ketsuko

The guy looks like an idiot to me and nothing that he has invented so far is useful to me! I'm surprised that he hasn't invented free clean energy for us yet, now that would be very useful to me! I mean that's what I would definitely be working on if I had the kind of scratch that he has, what a be waste of potential! Solar and wind power are not free energy technologies at all to me so those don't count! I have no use for his useless Twitter SM platform yet either!

So then you're pro covid shot?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So then this is all straight out B.S.?

Source dated Dec 13, 2021…. Elon Musk says he and his family are vaccinated but that mandates for the masses are an 'erosion of freedom'

After downplaying the coronavirus and expressing skepticism about vaccines, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said that he and his eligible children have gotten the COVID-19 jab.

In a September 2020 interview with The New York Times, Musk said he and his family did not plan to take a vaccine when it was made available. In April, he tweeted and quickly deleted an edited cartoon that depicted Bill Gates as the mastermind behind the pandemic and vaccine rollout.

👽

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join