It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidential Pfizer and Government Documents Confirm ADE, Led to Millions Dying Suddenly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: daskakik
How odd that the document linked in that article seems to have a paragraph that was left/edited out of the image used in the article.

Do you have doubts?
Are you engaging again in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality? Defending Pfizer again?
How can your even try to defend them when this is a company that has been convicted several times and paid billions of dollars in criminal fines.

I have also created a thread and paid tribute to them: Pfizer: Six scandals to remember.

After I read that part in the red box, it sounded like a BS excuse to me. That page was far from defending Pfizer IMO. I don't consider this an apologetic or a ploy toward denial, for me it's more proof that this is in your face BS. Don't it smell just great?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Asmodeus3
All you have to do is click the link and see for yourself.

There is nothing else I can say. See you around.

You haven't proven anything. What does the extra paragraph prove? That they didn't observe ADE within their full 27 seconds of testing? Yeah because it takes years to manifest.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I see we have another person who just doesn't get the point. It isn't about Pfizer or their vax, it is about the author of the article framing/spinning the content of the article.

I see a deliberate effort to manipulate the reader, which IMO makes them no better than the people they are trying to call out.

Like I said, if you are OK with that, then carry on.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

A big increase in, or shift in the cause of deaths, should be investigated by Congress. They have the power to determine the reasons why.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Before the Covid 19 virus ever came into existance, virologists were warning that so many vaccinations could cause the immune system to malfunction. The USA gives more vaccines than any other nation, vaccinations against diseases that were once considered common childhood viruses. I think that the big worry with covid 19 is because they do have some pretty strong evidence that the multiple vaccines they have been giving to people have screwed up their immune systems and the innate immune system is not catching viruses and destroying them before they can cause major infections and the evolving cytokine storm that occurs when the infection does not get killed immediately. Sure they protect you against the exact variant of that virus, but they screw up your immune system response to other diseases or variants.

That is just my opinion of a possible problem that is occurring in our country and others that I have based on reading a lot of medical science over the years. Is my conclusion correctly assessed? Don't know, but it is shared by some pretty highly accredited virologists around the world.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Another reader here who doesn't get the point (at least not according to you). IT''S ABOUT OUR HEALTH. I see a mass of sick people around me. Not disturbingly sick, but a disturbing number of people who are 'a little' sick... for months. Add Covid, influenza and RSV to that and it is clear to me that we should be concerned. RSV mainly affects children under the age of two. Children who may have been exposed to the spike protein in the womb. Even if the risk of ADE and a weakened immune system after vaccination is minimal, it should be a cause of concern. The vaccines were safe and effective, right? And one would not be able to transmit the disease after vaccination. And those who talked about antibody-dependent enhancement were lunatics. Weren't they? Well, I wouldn't be surprised at all if ADE actually takes place after vaccination. And that would be a disaster. Ps: don't forget the excess mortality. There should be much less mortality now because so many older and/or less stronger people are no longer among us ... survival of the fittest ... but that's another story ...
edit on 31-12-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Another reader here who doesn't get the point (at least not according to you). IT''S ABOUT OUR HEALTH.

You called it.

My point isn't about that. It is about an internet businesses banking on people's worries about their health by serving them doctored data, while at the same time pointing a finger at a company because they did the same thing, for the same reason.
edit on 31-12-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra

Another reader here who doesn't get the point (at least not according to you). IT''S ABOUT OUR HEALTH. I see a mass of sick people around me. Not disturbingly sick, but a disturbing number of people who are 'a little' sick... for months. Add Covid, influenza and RSV to that and it is clear to me that we should be concerned. RSV mainly affects children under the age of two. Children who may have been exposed to the spike protein in the womb. Even if the risk of ADE and a weakened immune system after vaccination is minimal, it should be a cause of concern. The vaccines were safe and effective, right? And one would not be able to transmit the disease after vaccination. And those who talked about antibody-dependent enhancement were lunatics. Weren't they? Well, I wouldn't be surprised at all if ADE actually takes place after vaccination. And that would be a disaster. Ps: don't forget the excess mortality. There should be much less mortality now because so many older and/or less stronger people are no longer among us ... survival of the fittest ... but that's another story ...

Yes the vaccine were safe and effective...
If you take a look at many of my threads you will see the deaths and injuries which I covered as a result of the vaccines. Most of these deaths have been verified by autopsies and most of the injuries have also been verified and the victims have received compensation.

Repeated vaccinations can have an impact in your immune system which makes unnecessary immune responses especially when one has been infected and developed natural immunity. There is no need for vaccinations. The virus provides the best type of immunisation and natural immunity protects from future severe disease and death.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The fact that the system is even worse than I thought is heartbreaking (yes, I see the irony).

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

To me your point is secondary. Although you may be right. The internet is as healthy as humanity. You get it: Chronically ill.
Still, I have a lot of respect for people like V1rtuOsO who keep shaking the tree. They keep us informed. And people like you make us think also. But if you don't see that there 'could be' (to say the least) something VERY wrong with the mrna vaccines, than I ... euh ... don't know it anymore ...

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Debunked, the main victims are unvaxxed children.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

because it takes years to manifest.

It's been what ... two years, and there hasn't been a single observable case even in people who have related co-morbidity, such as AIDS.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

What is really debunked are the numerous claims you have made which lack any substance. Lately you were arguing herd immunity can be achieved and that's why people need to keep vaccinating themselves. And somehow it has been achieved in your country. But that's a fantasy as well know.

Herd immunity “is not a possibility” because the delta variant can spread among vaccinated individuals, according to experts including the director of the Oxford Vaccine Group.

In a parliamentary panel on Tuesday, Professor Sir Andrew Pollard warned that herd immunity is a “mythical” concept and should not inform the design of vaccination programmes in the UK or across the globe

Sudden deaths and excess non Covid deaths is a sad reality and it's better if you come into terms with it to rather than engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

What is really debunked are the numerous claims you have made which lack any substance. Lately you were arguing herd immunity can be achieved and that's why people need to keep vaccinating themselves. And somehow it has been achieved in your country. But that's a fantasy as well know.

Herd immunity “is not a possibility” because the delta variant can spread among vaccinated individuals, according to experts including the director of the Oxford Vaccine Group.

In a parliamentary panel on Tuesday, Professor Sir Andrew Pollard warned that herd immunity is a “mythical” concept and should not inform the design of vaccination programmes in the UK or across the globe

Sudden deaths and excess non Covid deaths is a sad reality and it's better if you come into terms with it to rather than engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

And yet you can't find a single link to a single reputable source for any of this?

If things like VAEDS were real it would be absolutely impossible to hide because so many independent people would be able to verify it. If I could prove that it were real have you any idea how much money I could make? Blowing the whistle on something like that might even get me a Nobel prize, or at least tenure at a redbrick. Yet, I can't find a single shred of evidence.

The quote that you' have put in is outdated. It's from the UK and they achieved herd immunity already because the vax uptake was more successful than predicted.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

n previous threads we warned about this VAIDs phenomena and now we are seeing it first hand. The Covid vaccine destroys natural immunity.

And once again you've demonstrated that you don't know how to read statistics.

The graph shown in the original NEJM doesn't show that immune systems are damaged because 1) the data that they are using can't show that kind of information (There's no level below zero, because zero is exact, note relative) and 2) The line in the graph that you're looking at is projection that merely carries on to effective zero along the curve. There's no actual data in it. Which is why it's illustrated differently from then on.

At it's worst the data indicates that there is the potential for vaxxed children to return to baseline immunity, not to fall below it, and even then it's only the potential as their immunity is still above baseline at the end of the period.

Most of these conspiracies depend on people not having a basic understanding of math and statistics. When you understand the data that you are seeing you know that most of this is pretty ordinary and falls within the expected bounds of other vax like the measles vax.

Look at it this way, if the vax damaged your immune system then covid would also damage it, but to a greater extent, because the vax is using the same mechanisms as covid. It's why it causes clotting and heart swelling, because covid does, but moreso.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A big increase in, or shift in the cause of deaths, should be investigated by Congress. They have the power to determine the reasons why.

It is being, the cause is covid.

link   

link   

And yet you can't find a single link to a single reputable source for any of this?

It baffles me that people keep appealing to these no longer existent "reputable sources."

Science and medicine are dead, and trying to rely on or trust any source of mainstream science or medicine is questionable at best, and you do so at your own risk.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
The DAM is breaking in Japan, two more professors speaking out against the vaccine
Prof. Masanaka Nagao from Hiroshima University School of Medicine
“We believe the vax is related to immune abnormalities”

twitter.com... 88e14b2689638fc454860e9f6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ninefornews.nl%2Fin-japan-breekt-de-dam-en-spreken-professoren-zich-uit%2F

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Do you have a link?
Please don't say it's in your signature.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join