It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis - Norway Funeral Homes Overwhelmed With The Dead

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
'1 per 800' is not just on John Campbells video it's in the substack article...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

link please

As I have said Asmodeus3 has used Dr Cambell's data and opinion in many of their posts, so they are not doing massive research as they have suggested many times, they are just watching his videos and follow up on what only he says as their argument.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Look up:
Why We Question the Safety Profile of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Robert M Kaplan and Sander Greenland

You won't even read links or videos that were provided for you.

You can't find the substack link that I told you was on the yt page yet you bang on about Asmodeus3 doing it wrong.
edit on 6-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

page yet you bang on about Asmodeus3 doing it wrong.

No, that is incorrect. I banged on Asmodeus3 for attacking me in just asking if it came from a video in some "how dare you even imply, I would do that" moment when after watching the video that is exactly what they did, AND not just the 1 per 800 but most of their points come from his videos.

If you cannot understand this above, then let's just drop it and move on as in maybe address the main points to you from my post and not just this.

edit on 6-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

As I have said Asmodeus3 has used Dr Cambell's data and opinion in many of their posts, so they are not doing massive research as they have suggested many times, they are just watching his videos and follow up on what only he says as their argument.

Did you ever actually go and read his thread?

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Did you ever actually go and read his thread?

I said yes... That is how I know they use much of what Dr. Campell posts in his videos.

BTW, when you say "his" do you mean Asmodeus3?

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

page yet you bang on about Asmodeus3 doing it wrong.

No, that is incorrect. I banged on Asmodeus3 for attacking me in just asking if it came from a video in some "how dare you even imply, I would do that" moment when after watching the video that is exactly what they did, AND not just the 1 per 800 but most of their points come from his videos.

If you cannot understand this above, then let's just drop it and move on as in maybe address the main points to you from my post and not just this.

You got caught again ignoring the evidence. Its been spoon fed to you over and over again. Just stop with the nonsense.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I said yes... That is how I know they use much of what Dr. Campell posts in his videos.

John Campbell videos report on studies and articles.

The study links (the ones he reports on in his video) are on John Campbells yt page.......

The two links were also right at the top of Asmodeus3 thread.....followed by quotes from the links.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The two links were also right at the top of Asmodeus3 thread.....followed by quotes from the links.

The two links did not show 1 per 800... Dr. Cambell converted 12.5 per 10,000 to 1 per 800. In the end all I asked was where did the 1 per 800 come from and all Asmodeus3 needed to say what they got it from Dr. Cambell's video, and that would have been the end of it. Not sure why you want to keep addressing it either... Go back to my posts and address the actual points in them.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Dr. Cambell converted 12.5 per 10,000 to 1 per 800.

No he didn't........ John Campbell got it from this article:

which was in the substack link on John Campbells yt page.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No he didn't........ John Campbell got it from this article:

which was in the substack link on John Campbells yt page.

I do not know your point here as you would need to go to Dr. Cambells sub stacks on his YT page right, and that article was actually in his video too... I'm not saying or never said 1 per 800 or 12.5 per 10,000 were incorrect numbers since 12.5 per 10,000 actually came out of the trials.

The whole deal was about Asmodeus3 giving me crap for even suggesting the 1 per 800 came from a video when all I was doing was asking if it did since it does not come up in any searches. Asmodeus3 basically suggested they were a serious researcher and for me to even suggest such a thing is crazy. After I watched the video, I can see that most of what Asmodeus3 post actually comes directly from Dr. Cambell's videos and that makes their whole point laughable.

That is it, nothing more to it...end of story...lol

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I thought you might be interested in this article on the long delayed release of CDC safety signals from VAERS. The data can be downloaded at the end of the article.

I've said already that myocarditis is only a single serious adverse event and there are many more significant indicators. This renders the use of the single statistic on myocarditis as proof of safety entirely irrelevant fo the broader safety issues, which is very much the reason they would prefer to argue in a vacuum. Naturally pharmaceutical propaganda will only address the most visible effect to offset public perception, particularly since it has lower incidence than other adverse events that the ill-informed refuse to believe exist.

This data release includes the full list of safety signals for the vaccines. The CDC admits to not looking into this until 2022. They claimed to be monitoring this to make people feel safer, assuring them the CDC was on the case while not doing so. They were fully aware of how bad the results would be with record-breaking levels of harm, but there were also record-breaking profits to achieve.

I doubt it will change the minds of those dedicated to remaining ignorant. They've invested far too much personal energy in defending billion dollar pharma products to now change course, but it would definitely be worthy of a thread to better inform those that care about how bad the truth is. You just need to pull a lot of inconveniently formatted Excel data. Obviously the CDC and Pfizer aren't going to expain or make easily consumable the data that proves them to be putting profits over human safety.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: chr0naut

I am comfortable, safe, cared for,

Maybe, but you're also hopeless, so there is that.

Quite the opposite, I am full of hope. You on the other hand seem to be siding with those who believe that you are being culled in a monstrous conspiracy.

Bye bye now, enjoy that safe little cage you've built for yourself in your mind.

I am not imagining any cage. That thought came from your imagination.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The two links did not show 1 per 800... Dr. Cambell converted 12.5 per 10,000 to 1 per 800. In the end all I asked was where did the 1 per 800 come from and all Asmodeus3 needed to say what they got it from Dr. Cambell's video, and that would have been the end of it. Not sure why you want to keep addressing it either... Go back to my posts and address the actual points in them.

It's easy to convert 12.5 in 10,000 to 1 in 800 in order to make the appropriate comparisons. You just have to know how to divide. Unless you have forgotten how todo this.

My information came from a peer reviewed publication but I also watched the video from Dr Campbell. So credit goes also to him. But that's besides the point that you desperately trying to make.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

link please

Not really. But I acknowledging him whenever I use his videos and comments. Which is the right thing to do.

If you take a look at my threads you will find that what I cover cannot be covered by Dr Campbell as YouTube doesn't allow much criticism of the vaccines or to talk about vaccine deaths and injuries that Dr Campbell avoids. All you have to do is to look at my threads.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I am comfortable, safe, cared for,

Maybe, but you're also hopeless, so there is that.

Quite the opposite, I am full of hope. You on the other hand seem to be siding with those who believe that you are being culled in a monstrous conspiracy.

Bye bye now, enjoy that safe little cage you've built for yourself in your mind.

I am not imagining any cage. That thought came from your imagination.

You are just engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and you have made a series of claims that have either been refuted or show clear lack of understanding of the basics in biology and science. You have stated that the Cambrian Explosion disproves evolution.

Something to consider is that not everyone is 60+ years of old and many members here are young and healthy having had Covid already and in no need of these products which have affected the young and healthy disproportionately.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

John Campbell videos report on studies and articles.

The study links (the ones he reports on in his video) are on John Campbells yt page.......

Great! You spotted it!

But even if I was using entirely Dr Campbell's video to me there is no problem. I find him very reliable, honest, truthful, and ready to change his mind when the evidence is present.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Let me repeat.

No you are mistaken for once more.
The figure was presented independently by Dr Campbell but if you have seen my thread I got the figure from a peer-reviewed scientific publication which was also linked by Dr Campbell.

Come on stop it, as I said I don't really care. I just find it funny how you went to such great lengths to slam me to even suggest you got info from a video and you actually did. The reason why I asked in the first place is that a scientific publication would not list it as 1 per 800 and would stick to the typical 12.5 per 10,000, or even 125 per 100,000. Dr. Cambell was the one to converted it to 1 per 800 in his video to maybe sound more interesting to his audience TDK. Dr. Cambell has been your mentor in all this and much of what you post is pulled out of his videos.

Just say it and we can move on...

I did exactly the same as 12.5 in 10,000 is not something that I like as number due to its decimal. It's much easier to convert for comparison reasons.

1 to 2 in 10,000 for Rotavirus vaccine
Vaccine withdrawn

1 in 100,000 for the swine flu vaccine
Vaccine withdrawn

1 in 800 for mRNA vaccines
Vaccines not withdrawn yet.

However if you were reading any publications, it seems that you are not you wound have seen that the actual number of serious adverse reactions in the clinical trials was 98 in 10,000 which is close to 1%

My thread starts with the paper you have never read.

I am not sure you know the benefit to risk ratio.
The paper itself through its authors and several others ask for a re-evaluation of these products and others have asked for the pause of the vaccination program.

Just sit has happened in many countries with the J&J and the Astrazeneca vaccines Withdrawn.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Some of the members here are doing so by defending the pharmaceuticals and by engaging in vaccine apologetics but most of it comes from the emotional investment in these products and the 'good' they believe these products are bringing.

Thanks for the link and will have a look at it.

The mRNA vaccines must be withdrawn from the market and there should be criminal investigations for this massive scandal.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Some of the members here are doing so by defending the pharmaceuticals and by engaging in vaccine apologetics but most of it comes from the emotional investment in these products and the 'good' they believe these products are bringing.

Thanks for the link and will have a look at it.

The mRNA vaccines must be withdrawn from the market and there should be criminal investigations for this massive scandal.

People who deny reality think that by denying it that everything will be ok.

It's like a cancer patient pretending they don't have cancer.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join