It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis - Norway Funeral Homes Overwhelmed With The Dead

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

It's easy to convert 12.5 in 10,000 to 1 in 800 in order to make the appropriate comparisons. You just have to know how to divide. Unless you have forgotten how todo this.

That was never the point, and you know it...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I am comfortable, safe, cared for,

Maybe, but you're also hopeless, so there is that.

Quite the opposite, I am full of hope. You on the other hand seem to be siding with those who believe that you are being culled in a monstrous conspiracy.

Bye bye now, enjoy that safe little cage you've built for yourself in your mind.

I am not imagining any cage. That thought came from your imagination.

You are just engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and you have made a series of claims that have either been refuted or show clear lack of understanding of the basics in biology and science. You have stated that the Cambrian Explosion disproves evolution.

I posted that evolutionary process alone does not explain the Cambrian Explosion. That is different than saying that it 'disproves' evolution. I have explained this repeatedly to you. Do you have a memory problem, or is it only a comprehension one?

Darwin himself mentioned his dilemma with the rapidity of biological change that occurred during the Cambrian period. Up until very recently, it appeared that there was no evolutionary scenario which fully explained the rate of speciation observed.

Science has its mysteries and an objective viewpoint should embrace that. An opinion that rejects things science cannot currently explain, is not very objective. Science could not advance if we believed that everything must necessarily be force-fit into existing theory.

The Cambrian Explosion: Evolution’s Big Bang - Yale Scientific

Something to consider is that not everyone is 60+ years of old and many members here are young and healthy having had Covid already and in no need of these products which have affected the young and healthy disproportionately.

Ah, but there's the thing - The disease has had some effect on the young and healthy. Some small number of young and healthy people have even died from the disease.

Once again, you are trying to avoid consideration of objective observational data that doesn't fit your theory.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

The mRNA vaccines must be withdrawn from the market and there should be criminal investigations for this massive scandal.

Agreed!

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Some of the members here are doing so by defending the pharmaceuticals and by engaging in vaccine apologetics but most of it comes from the emotional investment in these products and the 'good' they believe these products are bringing.

Thanks for the link and will have a look at it.

The mRNA vaccines must be withdrawn from the market and there should be criminal investigations for this massive scandal.

People who deny reality think that by denying it that everything will be ok.

It's like a cancer patient pretending they don't have cancer.

Very true.

So be very patient with them because that is the only way we can keep our humanity.
edit on 7-1-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Quite the opposite, I am full of hope. You on the other hand seem to be siding with those who believe that you are being culled in a monstrous conspiracy.

Bye bye now, enjoy that safe little cage you've built for yourself in your mind.

You are just engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and you have made a series of claims that have either been refuted or show clear lack of understanding of the basics in biology and science. You have stated that the Cambrian Explosion disproves evolution.

I posted that evolutionary process alone does not explain the Cambrian Explosion. That is different than saying that it 'disproves' evolution. I have explained this repeatedly to you. Do you have a memory problem, or is it only a comprehension one?

Darwin himself mentioned his dilemma with the rapidity of biological change that occurred during the Cambrian period. Up until very recently, it appeared that there was no evolutionary scenario which fully explained the rate of speciation observed.

Science has its mysteries and an objective viewpoint should embrace that. An opinion that rejects things science cannot currently explain, is not very objective. Science could not advance if we believed that everything must necessarily be force-fit into existing theory.

Something to consider is that not everyone is 60+ years of old and many members here are young and healthy having had Covid already and in no need of these products which have affected the young and healthy disproportionately.

Ah, but there's the thing - The disease has had some effect on the young and healthy. Some small number of young and healthy people have even died from the disease.

Once again, you are trying to avoid consideration of objective observational data that doesn't fit your theory.

You have made a series a claims that are false. Of course the evolutionary process explains the Cambrian Explosion as it is not a linear process.

You have argued that the virus SARS-CoV-2 existed in humans long before we discovered it, perhaps for years. There is no evidence for it whatsoever. We know about SARS-CoV and MERS for long time now.

Arguing about herd immunity and the need for vaccination. Herd immunity cannot be achieved as the crippled vaccines don't prevent transmission and infection and don't significantly reduced them either.

Arguing that the virus originated outside China as it could have existed a few months before the serious cases become noticeable. There is no evidence the virus originated outside China.

You seem to not be able to realise the risk from the vaccines maybe higher than the risk from Covid in certain age groups i.e young and healthy and it's the young and healthy who are disproportionately affected by the serious adverse reactions from these products.

There are several calls for the withdrawal of these products just as it happened with the Astrazeneca and J&J vaccines in many countries that have stopped the roll out completely.

It's best not to engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. All those who have emotionally invested in these products are seeing their beliefs to be dismantled one by one.

Ah I forgot! You seem to be arguing about how cheap masks can prevent transmission and Infection and that's mostly in the realm of science fiction. And you seem to be making the case based on anecdotal stories from New Zealand...
edit on 7-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

i dont really do labels

apologists is a word like, conspiracy theory, or deny ignorance, i mean why have denial and ignorance in a word to explain its opposite. Labels are to categorize and place, and im out the box

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18

i dont really do labels

apologists is a word like, conspiracy theory, or deny ignorance, i mean why have denial and ignorance in a word to explain its opposite. Labels are to categorize and place, and im out the box

We have to under the circumstances and especially when there is so much vaccine apology and denialism of reality. Both real terms unlike the labels of 'anti-vaxxers' or 'conspiracy theorists'.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

i dont really do labels

A few here like labels and use them over and over as if it all improves their opinions in some way... The part that gets me is they are just like the woke liberals they hated of the recent past that did the same as the main point of their arguments, funny how people seem to be the same in the end.

As to the consistent use of an apology and denial label, I'm not sure what they are talking about other than to suggest if you are not 100% in agreement with them then you are for big pharma. My favorite is "you had the shot, so you can't come to grips with such a bad decision you made". Most of it is a display of some kind of superiority complex where everyone can be an expert on the internet.

edit on 7-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

i dont really do labels

A few here like labels and use them over and over as if it all improves their opinions in some way... The part that gets me is they are just like the woke liberals they hated of the recent past that did the same as the main point of their arguments, funny how people seem to be the same in the end.

As to the consistent use of an apology and denial label, I'm not sure what they are talking about other than to suggest if you are not 100% in agreement with them then you are for big pharma. My favorite is "you had the shot, so you can't come to grips with such a bad decision you made". Most of it is a display of some kind of superiority complex where everyone can be an expert on the internet.

More vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality? Speaking of the woke crowd, they are indeed involved in propagating their woke ideology,, vaccine ideology, climate change ideology, and the transgender religion to everyone else. They are good in preaching this nonsense.

Not everyone is an expert or even a graduate. For sure those who defend the pharmaceuticals and are engaged in vaccine apologetics, have zero qualifications and no understanding of the basics as it has been proven in these threads.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

More vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality? Speaking of the woke crowd, they are indeed involved in propagating their woke ideology,, vaccine ideology, climate change ideology, and the transgender religion to everyone else. They are good in preaching this nonsense.

Not everyone is an expert or even a graduate. For sure those who defend the pharmaceuticals and are engaged in vaccine apologetics, have zero qualifications and no understanding of the basics as it has been proven in these threads.

Bingo....

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Bingo....

Great that you finally understood the vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals are no experts and don't even know the basics. But that doesn't prevent them from engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

Furthermore, they try to twist facts to suit their beliefs and they pretend nothing serious is happening. Either it's the vaccine injuries and deaths or the excess non Covid deaths observed in many countries.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Great that you finally understood the vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals are no experts and don't even know the basics. But that doesn't prevent them from engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

Furthermore, they try to twist facts to suit their beliefs and they pretend nothing serious is happening. Either it's the vaccine injuries and deaths or the excess non Covid deaths observed in many countries.

Don't waste your time my friend, not interested to reread your never-ending repeating crap, basically word for word.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Don't waste your time my friend, not interested to reread your never-ending repeating crap, basically word for word.

Repetition is important for learning and understanding. So here is why the vaccines should not have been released in the general population without testing

www.france24.com...

03/05/2021

Denmark said on Monday it would not include the Covid-19 vaccine from US drugmaker Johnson & Johnson in its national vaccination campaign, citing worries over serious side effects involving blood clots.

The Danish Health Authority has concluded that the benefits of using the Covid-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson do not outweigh the risk of causing the possible adverse effect... in those who receive the vaccine," the authority said in a statement.

"Therefore, the Danish Health Authority will continue the Danish mass vaccination programme against Covid-19 without the Covid-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson," it added.

You can imagine that if you were to discuss the J&J vaccine will be withdrawn from several countries before May 2021 then you would have been called a 'conspiracy theorist' and am 'anti-vaxxer' as you wouldn't believe in the magic elixir.
J&J has gone and so does the Astrazeneca vaccine in many countries. No much discussion about this very important issue.

The mRNA products are likely to follow given the circumstances and the injuries and deaths.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You have made a series a claims that are false. Of course the evolutionary process explains the Cambrian Explosion as it is not a linear process.

The linearity or otherwise is NOT an explanation for the massive rise in new species during the Cambrian. A circle is non-linear but you couldn't apply that as an explanation for the Cambrian Explosion. Do you see that saying that evolution is "non-linear" is too general a term to be scientifically useful? And what does non-linearity actually explain?

As a metaphor imagine someone asking how to fix their car and being told "car repair is a non-linear process" - it might be descriptive, but explains nothing!

Evolution is an accumulation of incremental changes and adaptations. It is iterative by nature. 'Evolution' that pops out complete new species without the process is mis-labelled creationism. Because real evolutionary theory, that has process of mutation and adaptation through natural selection, takes time.

Even if there are changing rates (non-linearity) with which it may occur, the process still takes time, and this is what makes the observed rapid voluminous species change of the Cambrian Explosion seem to fall outside of what the evolutionary process describes.

The Cambrian Explosion does not say that evolution was not at work, what it says is that there may also be additional factors not explained by evolutionary process as postulated in the theories.

You have argued that the virus SARS-CoV-2 existed in humans long before we discovered it, perhaps for years. There is no evidence for it whatsoever. We know about SARS-CoV and MERS for long time now.

You keep saying that, but it isn't true.

I will re-post one of my previous responses: The COVID-19 Virus May Have Been in Humans For Years, Study Suggests

Novel Coronavirus Circulated Undetected Months before First COVID-19 Cases in Wuhan, China

New details emerge about how long coronavirus may have existed

And the paper itself (Which was authored three years ago): The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2.

Arguing about herd immunity and the need for vaccination. Herd immunity cannot be achieved as the crippled vaccines don't prevent transmission and infection and don't significantly reduced them either.

Wrong.

Herd immunity will eventually occur. It is biologically inevitable. Either through people having recovered from the disease, or from vaccination, or, more likely from a combination. All previous pandemic diseases have eventually come to an end and this has been by the process of herd immunity in EVERY case, because there is no alternate explanation.

Already, the original strain of SARS-CoV-2 no longer infects the human population. Similarly, there are several strains that also appear to have gone extinct:

SARS-CoV-2 Alpha variant From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arguing that the virus originated outside China as it could have existed a few months before the serious cases become noticeable. There is no evidence the virus originated outside China.

Wrong.

American study finds signs of coronavirus in US before China outbreak

Genetic Study Shows COVID-19 Was in France Weeks Before The First Case Was Reported

COVID-19 found in Spanish wastewater in March 2019, say researchers

COVID-19 was spreading in Italy by September 2019, study indicates

You seem to not be able to realise the risk from the vaccines maybe higher than the risk from Covid in certain age groups i.e young and healthy and it's the young and healthy who are disproportionately affected by the serious adverse reactions from these products.

Wrong.

In the age group least at risk from COVID, has more risk from COVID than they do from the vaccines:
Balancing risk and benefit of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines in children - The Lancet

There are several calls for the withdrawal of these products

There are lots of kooks who believe the lies that you have also been spouting.

just as it happened with the Astrazeneca and J&J vaccines in many countries that have stopped the roll out completely.

Neither of these are mRNA vaccines. They are more traditional vaccines with the drawbacks that more traditional vaccines have.

It's best not to engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. All those who have emotionally invested in these products are seeing their beliefs to be dismantled one by one.

What about antivaxx apologetics and denialism - don't they have less basis in truth?

Ah I forgot! You seem to be arguing about how cheap masks can prevent transmission and Infection and that's mostly in the realm of science fiction. And you seem to be making the case based on anecdotal stories from New Zealand...

Masks are used for infection transmission prevention in standard medical practice around the world and there is significant proofs and papers on their efficacy.

Of course even if they were not very protective, then they would still be better than nothing.

What was it that you were proposing?

edit on 7/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

All the above have been refuted several times. I find it impressive that you waste time for the same refuted arguments that you keep propagating as if they are true.

Clearly you don't even understand the definition of herd immunity and if you did then you wouldn't propagate the same false arguments and claims just as other vaccine apologists have done in the past and have been refuted several times.

You either don't read the replies or you are not interested or you don't understand even the basic definitions which seems to be the case.

Definition of herd immunity (basic definition from Wikipedia)

Herd immunity is a form of indirect protection that applies only to contagious diseases. It occurs when a sufficient percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through previous infections or vaccination, thereby reducing the likelihood of infection for individuals who lack immunity

From my to thread: The Myth of Herd Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 l. Links in the opening page

www.infectioncontroltoday.com...

January 27, 2022
Kevin Kavanagh, MD

Those Who Believe in Herd Immunity Cannot Do the Math.

COVID-19 mutations are evading our immunity and at the same time our immunity is waning. Herd immunity to disease and the eradication of SARS-CoV-2 is no longer possible.

www.businessinsider.com...

The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus

www.theguardian.com...

Prof Devi Sridhar is chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh

Herd immunity now seems impossible. Welcome to the age of Covid reinfection

The virus is now embedded in our world. But there are steps we can take to keep it at bay while we continue to live our lives

www.nature.com...

Professor David Goldblatt
Consultant Paediatric Immunologist at Great Ormond Street Hospital, University College London

Herd immunity, where a pathogen can no longer efficiently spread in a population, is achieved when a large proportion of the population becomes immune, making the spread of infection from person to person unlikely and protecting those without immunity. Despite the global spread of SARS-CoV-2, the failure of virus- and vaccine-induced immunity to prevent transmission, combined with the emergence of antigenically distinct variants, has made herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2 unachievable thus far

All the above are from the scientists who have commented in the articles I have linked in my thread. Conclusion: Herd immunity is impossible

But you don't need the experts for something so obvious. You can use common sense.
Do you see that we are immune to future infections by emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants??

Hence your argument that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination or via any other route has been refuted.

Everything else in your text is as false as the argument you made about herd immunity and this is due to your lack of understanding of the basic definitions and principles in biology.

I will comment later in everything you said which is false but after it is clear that herd immunity is impossible.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
let me ask you a question

lets say you knew unequivocaly that a third party had murdered your entire family in a premeditated manner.

Now extrapolate that number of deaths by millions and counting
That is PURE EVIl

These deaths are not due to some miscalculation They are the result of 100 percent premeditation.
There is only one way to address Pure EVIL ..Eradicate it from the face of the earth.

.WE are at war with pure evil nothing less.
There is no middle road at this point in time.It is either them or us.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I can't believe herd immunity is still being discussed at this late stage with the study showing vaccines increase the risk of infection and don't prevent anything related to community resilience.

This thread has become a joke now.

LOL

The natural herd immunity argument doesn't even work now when people were encouraged or compelled to pollute their immune system with junk. The distant hope of that is if they halt vaccines now and hope immune response returns to normal in the future. It's really not expected since influenza still runs through cycles every year and the vaccines have helped multiple strains of COVID proliferate.

He's still going on with the mask nonsense arguing apples and oranges with precedent in healthcare settings versus general public use. Something is better than nothing apparently applies to the statistically insignificant "potential" risk reduction for disease everybody will eventually get, but not to using very safe off label drugs for early treatment of people already actualy ill and at elevated risk of death. It's all just contradictory, backwards, and anti-science parroting of things they've been told to believe.

It's gone from poor or misguided understanding of science to outright mockery.
edit on 1/7/23 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You can imagine that if you were to discuss the J&J vaccine will be withdrawn from several countries before May 2021 then you would have been called a 'conspiracy theorist' and am 'anti-vaxxer' as you wouldn't believe in the magic elixir.
J&J has gone and so does the Astrazeneca vaccine in many countries. No much discussion about this very important issue.

The mRNA products are likely to follow given the circumstances and the injuries and deaths.

This is a really good point. This accusation of 'conspiracy theorist' and and 'anti-vaxxer' was used so much in the media to discredit anyone who questioned yet without that questioning these products would still be out there doing damage.

We have to look at why we are being discouraged from discussing certain subject in the first place. Who or what has it in their best interests to discredit people who have concerns?

To my mind, it always comes back to money and the plot. Four vaccines, coerced and made virtually mandatory over a highly fearmongered virus. One goes off market due to blood clots, then another gets blacklisted. I find it suspect that the first two non mrna brands were not the sacred cow and were dropped first. There goes the non mrna options for those opposed to it, further squeezing society down the chute. It became somewhat socially acceptable to talk about the dismissal of these products but not the two sacred mrna, cash cows. No proof, but in time I think one of these will get thrown under the bus too,

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

There is no evidence the virus originated outside China.

Unless... it has something to do with a certain canadian lab and Chinese scientists the summer before the pandemic.

From CBC...

"A researcher with ties to China was recently escorted out of the National Microbiology Lab (NML) in Winnipeg amid an RCMP investigation into what's being described as a possible "policy breach."

Dr. Xiangguo Qiu, her husband Keding Cheng and an unknown number of her students from China were removed from Canada's only level-4 lab on July 5, CBC News has learned.

A Level 4 virology facility is a lab equipped to work with the most serious and deadly human and animal diseases. That makes the Arlington Street lab one of only a handful in North America capable of handling pathogens requiring the highest level of containment, such as Ebola.

Security access for the couple and the Chinese students was revoked, according to sources who work at the lab and do not want to be identified because they fear consequences for speaking out."

CBC

So, a level 4 virology facility, chinese citizens, corrupt canada as usual, she was a prominent virologist affiliated with the university in Xianjin who worked on treatment for ebola, her husband worked on HIV, SARS, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome.

It's pure speculation on my part, but this link assures us it was ebola that was illegally sent to Wuhan (of all places) but wasn't anything to do with Covid... just trust us, we're the CBC.

CBC
edit on 8-1-2023 by igloo because: nother thought

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join