It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unhinged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

In defense of black women, thanks to government assistance, the traditional family structure has been dissolved to the point where it often is female dominated. So they are large and in charge. The left thinks matriarchy would be better? Well that's what it would largely look like.

Agree, add on top of that we are seeing big changes in males who are growing up to be what Asia calls soy boys. They are soft and weak and afraid of women. They would rather be introverts doing not much of anything, so it has opened the door for women to be the dominate sex. In the case of this crazy woman in the video we are in this weird situation where women can go all dominate, but there is still the social construct that you never hit a woman, don't touch me attitude that puts people in the position they just do not know what to do other than just stare at them freaking out.

edit on 25-12-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
As I sit in my house keeping warm and cozy I’ve been scrolling through social media.
What is going on

Stop doom scrolling as all social media will do is give you more and more to keep you hooked

The reality is people have always been dicks it’s just now there are people with cameras filming everything and anything

It won’t stop as it’s always happened but the more people click and engage with the video the more videos will appear

I have not clicked any of your videos, no disrespect to you intended , but I doubt they are any different from any other video of people being dicks
edit on 000000p3112America/Chicago12252022012 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join