It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unhinged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As I sit in my house keeping warm and cozy I’ve been scrolling through social media.
What is going on?

So many people, especially women are unhinged. There is a woman at the airport totally losing it and ripping apart the equipment.
There is a woman at Walmart losing it, and many many more. Too many.

Are people losing their minds? What is going on? Was this from lockdowns? Is this somehow covid or vaccine related?
When I say unhinged I mean it in every sense. These people seem to be in another mental state, a total breakdown, almost
…..not human…..

Here’s one, but there are MANY more…

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Bad mix of medication self induced and untreated mental problems 😎

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

A weird minority.

I urge not indulging in viewing that kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I think the guy in the background wearing the reindeer headgear must have triggered her 🤣

Welcome to Christmas 75000BC 🤣

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The particular video you posted is a product of the BLM movement, not the lockdowns.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Media conditioning people to believe the world is out to systemically discriminate against them because of x y z factors, skin tone, religion, sexual organ or lack there of. So they believe any slight against them must be because of x y zer factor and not because of their actual bad behaviour and traits.

They feel they have license to act out sometimes violently due a mind set of righteous indignation. They lash out at anything they have been conditioned to hate and feel justified doing so because in their twisted minds they are actually freedom fighters who are being oppressed by what ever they happen to have their sights set on. They usually have very little or no self awareness and often project their own problems onto those they attack.

edit on 22-12-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Mad Cow?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ain't secular society great?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The particular video you posted is a product of the BLM movement, not the lockdowns.

Karen's be Karen's.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

There are, and have been, sectors of any society that have no filter, no decorum, no self-restraint or common comprehension.

It tends to happen mostly with minorities. To say that's not true is the reason it'll never be directly addressed.

To her defense, she lost sight of her children who went to the bathroom and she panicked when she couldn't readily find them, which is a normal reaction.

The degree of her reaction is indicative of her environment and the way in which she was raised.

Look at her behavior and think about living around that mentality 24/7!! I'm quite sure her and many others grew up around and in constant chaos.

The problems START with the individual. Minorities would rather blame other things then really trying to change for the better. I see tons of videos with minorities, mostly sun people, claiming racism for E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! It's the instant go to or default for opposition or hurdles they may encounter in life.

Better that, I'm afraid, then getting shot because that's also a cultural default for opposition or problems; just shoot everyone apparently.

Smh.

ETA: No one wants to have a serious, national discussion about this. Even bringing it up triggers people to shut their mouths in fear of being called a racist.

PERFECT example is this very reply, no one initially gave me a star in agreement, but they up voted your reply to me when you transferred the blame to white people.

Imagine that...🤔

edit on 12/22/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Actually the vast majority of videos are white women aged 20 through 60.
Some may call them Karens but there is something else going on…

edit on 22-12-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I hear that. The second video, the girl is clearly intoxicated. It’s when people act like this sober, defines there is a serious underlying problem.

People be tweaking’! Happy I’m not traveling this holiday season.

On a side note, she’s got harrier armpits than me…. 🤮
edit on 22-12-2022 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Maybe it always happened, but now with cell phones we're actually seeing it more? I'm not sure. People sure do seem to be angry these days. But geez I remember back in the day when was about 17 and I was working in the service department of a car dealer and people would scream at me crazily. I always had a bunch of male techs though who would run up with screw drivers or wrenches and they would usually settle down.

My youngest worked retail at an Italian grocer when covid hit. An employee asked a lady to wear a mask, and she went off, knocking over wine displays, throwing produce at the employees, when the cops came, she was spitting on them. They did cuff her and take her away. Crazy times.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Obviously you've never flown JetBlue.

Here:

Great channel and discussions. Him and his panel can speak their minds freely without being racist. It's refreshing.

edit on 12/22/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Ahh...this is pretty normal behavior for people up here in my neck of the woods!

Of course all drugs are decriminalized and everybody is strung out on god only knows what...

Makes me wonder though, if the huge supply of fentanyl coming in has something to do with it too!

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

They dont need no man.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I took my first long distance trip by train last month. The unhinged behavior that is displayed so often, along with the shady antics of the airlines, has made air travel something that I will do only if it is an absolute necessity.

I have seen hundreds of these unhinged airline passengers, but as you posted, minorities are a minority in displaying this kind of behavior. I was afraid when I saw that the video used as an example of unhinged behavior, just happened to be a Black woman, that the whole title of your post was going to South. I was not proven wrong.

I can think of a lot of reasons why people are so angry, intolerant, bias, bigoted, rude, arrogant, entitled, and just plain wrong. I don't think I have to spend any additional time here with my thoughts on the subject. Most folk have already made up their minds. Another win for the internet and social media.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What can be done about it? Arrest them, throw the book at them, release them without bond and watch the judge throw the case out?

Word has spread that law and order no longer has any clout. It just words that refer to a bygone era.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Okay, at the 10 minute mark of the second video you posted - is nothing but appalling!

An older woman completely man handled in a bank for not wearing a mask. Ironically, that was the crazies claim from the first part of the video.

Not all of these ‘unhinged’ stories are as seems.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join