It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family take legal action after son dies following Covid vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

AstraZeneca chief exec. chimes in on brain blood clots.

Asked about concerns surrounding rare blood clots liked to the vaccine, he said: “There is no medicine or vaccine without issues.

“This concern was overblown unfortunately by the media. It’s extremely rare, extremely rare.

“Since then, new concerns have emerged with other vaccines – heart inflammation, etcetera.

“All of those issues are extremely rare but of course when you vaccinate billions of people, you’re going to have a few issues.”

ca.sports.yahoo.com...

Yes, there is no issue or concern about the Astrazeneca vaccine. This is indeed something which is overblown in the media and all drugs and vaccines have some side effects...

www.bhf.org.uk...

The latest on the AstraZeneca vaccine, from why it is no longer available in the UK, to statistics on the risk of blood clots

The vaccine has been withdrawn from the market as it is not safe and effective. It has been done quitely and there is no much talk in the media. I wonder why the other vaccines are there given that they could cause a range of serious adverse reactions and death.

It's true what you say, so all I can do is shrug at why the AZ boss is defending the vax.

I think this is obvious. The same way the Pfizer vaccine is defended by those who have stakes in the game and those who are promoting the product to the market.

But is it really that simple? I mean after all even the medical professionals are saying the side effects are rare. Is everybody in on it?

Some medical professionals hold this view. Others are not so sure about how rare these events are due to knowledge and experience in the subject and others have asked for the vaccine campaign to be paused or suspended altogether.

insulinresistance.org...

In the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19

Conclusion: It cannot be said that the consent to receive these agents was fully informed, as is required ethically and legally. A pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

How could people in the randomised controlled trials be fully informed when the studies purpose and results were to fully inform?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

How could people in the randomised controlled trials be fully informed when the studies purpose and results were to fully inform?

I think he speaks about informed consent after the phase clinical trials have been concluded. Although there is a serious issue with the phase clinical trials as they take years to be concluded and not just months.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Given that the Astrazeneca vaccine was pulled out of the market due to 'rare' serious adverse reactions I ask the question on what basis then the vaccines by Pfizer and Moderna are still kept on the market?

The mRNA vaccines could cause a list of serious adverse reactions and health issues such as myocarditis, pericarditis, heart failure, heart attacks, strokes, allergic reactions, autoimmune disorders, thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, and many other. As well as death.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

it's also that pesky climate change

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
And the story covered by the MSM here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

A graduate died from a rare complication of the AstraZeneca vaccine after being given out-of-date advice, an inquest has heard.

Jack Hurn, from Redditch died on 11 June 2021 from blood clots on the brain after receiving the jab.

His family are taking legal action after a Birmingham Coroners Court hearing revealed the 26-year-old did not receive "proper written guidance".

The NHS has said "immediate actions" were taken.

At the time, people under 30 in the UK were being offered alternative Covid vaccines due to evidence linking it to rare blood clots.

On the third day of the inquest into his death, Dr Samara Afzal told the coroner she "clearly remembered" offering Mr Hurn the chance to rebook his appointment at the Dudley vaccination centre after it had run out of the Pfizer jab.

But the Coventry University graduate, originally from Devon, had decided to go ahead with his vaccination there and then, the inquest heard

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The question is very clear.

Given that the Astrazeneca vaccine, which was safe and effective and saved millions of people according to its manufacturers and representatives, was pulled out of the market for the 'rare' serious adverse reactions it could cause, then why the same isn't happening with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines? They have demonstrated many more serious adverse reactions than the Astrazeneca vaccine.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A political message by UNICEF

www.unicef.org...

AstraZeneca is a safe vaccine
Fact checking
Dunja Djuranovic, UNICEF Young Reporter

Absolute denialism!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Jack Hurn died of multiple 'catastrophic' brain bleeds according to the article.

The AstraZaneca vaccine is suspected of causing blood clots.

Blood clots (causing stroke) and intracranial hemorrhages are not the same condition. You can get brain bleeds after stroke damage, though.

This has nothing to do with the issue of if the clinic gave accurate advice, or not. Which is what is being prosecuted.

(Also, weird coincidence with his girlfriend's name.)

Actually the coroner concluded that death resulted as a result of a 'rare' complication of the Astrazeneca vaccine.

The 'rare' is what creates the suspicion here as the vaccine has been pulled out of the market and several other countries have stopped the roll out of this product. At the same time the vaccine was branded a 'great success' that has 'saved many lives'.

A product that saves many lives and it's a great success is not pulled out of the market, logic dictates.

The AstraZaneca vaccine rollout was suspended for a short period when there appeared that there might be some severe adverse reactions, but the roll-out was resumed after it was determined that it posed very little risk.

However, the mRNA vaccines were more effective than the AstraZaneca vaccine, and provided better efficacy when boosted than the AstraZaneca vaccine. As governments have to determine where they put their money, the other vaccines were simply seen as a better deal.

The AstraZaneca vaccine also was not 'pulled' from the market. It was just sidelined, compared to its competitors, and this was after the BOOST study found a reduced boosted efficacy compared to the mRNA vaccines.

The VW beetle and Model T Ford weren't 'pulled' from their markets, either.

Times change and the world just moves on.

edit on 22/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Jack Hurn died of multiple 'catastrophic' brain bleeds according to the article.

The AstraZaneca vaccine is suspected of causing blood clots.

Blood clots (causing stroke) and intracranial hemorrhages are not the same condition. You can get brain bleeds after stroke damage, though.

This has nothing to do with the issue of if the clinic gave accurate advice, or not. Which is what is being prosecuted.

(Also, weird coincidence with his girlfriend's name.)

Actually the coroner concluded that death resulted as a result of a 'rare' complication of the Astrazeneca vaccine.

The 'rare' is what creates the suspicion here as the vaccine has been pulled out of the market and several other countries have stopped the roll out of this product. At the same time the vaccine was branded a 'great success' that has 'saved many lives'.

A product that saves many lives and it's a great success is not pulled out of the market, logic dictates.

The mRNA vaccines were more effective than the AstraZaneca and provided better efficacy when boosted. As governments have to determine where they put their money, the other vaccines were simply a better deal.

The AstraZaneca vaccine also was not "pulled" from the market. It was just sidelined, compared to its competitors.

The VW beetle and Model T Ford weren't pulled from their markets, either.

Times change and things just move on.

Not really.
The Astrazeneca vaccine was branded as a miracle that saved millions of lives. A very safe and effective vaccine.

However, safe and effective vaccines which save millions of lives are not withdrawn from the market. And yes it was withdrawn from the market quietly. Other countries too stopped the roll out. Why? The must be a very serious reason.

So I wonder that given the Astrazeneca vaccine was withdrawn for some 'rare' serious adverse reactions, why the same thing doesn't happen with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines? In comparison the mRNA vaccines could cause many more health issues and they are not safe and effective as you claimed. They are much worse than that Astrazeneca vaccine.

There are calls for the pause and suspension of the vaccination program. Just as one of the Italian members of the European Parliament described it: This is the greatest medical scandal in history.

I find it difficult to believe that there are people out there who think the mRNA vaccines are safe and effective. I mean it is just delusional for someone to believe in such a fantasy.
edit on 22-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Astrazeneca was quietly being erased not just by the media but doctors.

So I wonder that given the Astrazeneca vaccine was withdrawn for some 'rare' serious adverse reactions

Astrazeneca was withdrawn adverse reactions which Canada and Justin Trudeau tried to down play until a number of Euporean countries started banning it for use.

They are down playing adverse reactions by Pfizer.

There are calls for the pause and suspension of the vaccination program. Just as one of the Italian members of the European Parliament described it: This is the greatest medical scandal in history.

Considering these mRNA vaxs had being made, designed by two drug makers with questionable records.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

So I wonder that given the Astrazeneca vaccine was withdrawn for some 'rare' serious adverse reactions

Astrazeneca was withdrawn adverse reactions which Canada and Justin Trudeau tried to down play until a number of Euporean countries started banning it for use.

They are down playing adverse reactions by Pfizer.

Considering these mRNA vaxs had being made, designed by two drug makers with questionable records.

You may have seen an extraordinary excuse above where another member argued that the Astrazeneca vaccine was 'sidelined' compared to its competitors. So a vaccine which was hailed as a miracle that saved millions of lives and it was free to use in the UK, was produced at a very low cost, and given to other countries again at very low cost, was withdrawn from the market for a much more expensive vaccine (mRNA) which comes with many more serious adverse reactions.

Something is very wrong here.

The Astrazeneca vaccine was withdrawn due to its serious adverse reactions which of course are 'rare' but the vaccine is 'safe and effective'

I don't think they can buy more time given that the house of cards has fallen and there is no much participation in the booster programs for the remaining vaccines in the market.

It's a matter of time until the legal investigations start. There have been calls for the pause of the vaccination program and I strongly agree with it.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
www.bmj.com...

Covid-19: Is the US compensation scheme for vaccine injuries fit for purpose?

“My toes move constantly, 24 hours a day, uncontrollably back and forth,” says Chris Dreisbach, a 44 year old attorney who was admitted to hospital with debilitating neurological symptoms after a second dose of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine in March 2021. “I often spend at least four hours a day in my bathtub, because a hot bath is the only way I can turn down this electrical sensation that pulses through me. The cognitive issues are worse. I used to pride myself on being able to get up in a courtroom and think on my feet. Now, I have this brain fog. It’s embarrassing

From his hospital bed Dreisbach began researching compensation schemes, only to discover that the US’s national Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) was not available to people injured by covid-19 vaccines. Instead he was forced to lodge a claim with a more costly, opaque, and less generous system that has yet to pay out on a single claim for covid vaccines. Senators, lawyers, doctors, and others such as Dreisbach are questioning why patients injured by vaccines are being routed into a scheme they view as inferior

While Pfizer and Moderna’s covid vaccines are now both fully approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act governing the CICP does not distinguish between the vaccines that are fully approved and those authorised only for emergency use, says Katharine Van Tassel, professor of law at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. Covid vaccine injury claims will be considered under the VICP only after the secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the public health emergency—and by then it will be too late for many people, she says.

Structural racism is built into the system, Van Tassel adds. “The majority of essential workers, who had to be vaccinated quickly, were individuals with low income, people of colour, your most vulnerable populations—and they are the very people who will not have access to the VICP,” she says.

The BMJ contacted the US Department of Health and Human Services and the Health Resources Administration for a response to these criticisms, but neither has responded

edit on 24-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Good luck. Hope you take them for every dime.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Good luck. Hope you take them for every dime.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope too they crucify them in the courts..

edit on 25-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

You are correct on this one and just as I have said on many of my relies. The vaccine was pulled out quietly from the market despite the 'fact' the serious adverse reactions are 'rare' and the vaccines 'safe and effective'

If you take a look around you will see that these are not that rare after all. But the system is very reluctant to classify them as vaccine injuries. They need to protect their valuable investment with the remaining mRNA vaccines.

edit on 26-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This is not the only death caused by the Astrazeneca vaccine and which is verified by a coroner's report.

The Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from the market pretty much everywhere eventhough it was branded 'safe and effective' and a miracle that saved many many lives. It could only cause 'rare' serious adverse reactions...

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

So AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson's vaccines are not mRNA and AstraZeneca's adverse effects have been widely published and warnings have been put out to the public. I am sorry this family suffered such a tragic event but why did they choose AstraZeneca? My country suspended AstraZeneca use in March 2021 due to problems with this vax, that poor man opted for his first vax in May 2021. EDIT: Oh that was the only type of vax left, but he still could have said "no".

Not everyone is aware of the differences in the Covid19 'vaccines'. Some aren't aware of any issues whatsoever. But many are coerced into taking the jab, any jab, mandated to attain or keep employment, go to school, travel etc. It's as simple as that.

It truly is unfortunate. And for all the reasons he submitted to being vaccinated, none of them are valid any longer due to the devastation of the vaccine itself.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

So AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson's vaccines are not mRNA and AstraZeneca's adverse effects have been widely published and warnings have been put out to the public. I am sorry this family suffered such a tragic event but why did they choose AstraZeneca? My country suspended AstraZeneca use in March 2021 due to problems with this vax, that poor man opted for his first vax in May 2021. EDIT: Oh that was the only type of vax left, but he still could have said "no".

Not everyone is aware of the differences in the Covid19 'vaccines'. Some aren't aware of any issues whatsoever. But many are coerced into taking the jab, any jab, mandated to attain or keep employment, go to school, travel etc. It's as simple as that.

It truly is unfortunate. And for all the reasons he submitted to being vaccinated, none of them are valid any longer due to the devastation of the vaccine itself.

Well said!!

Some don't even know there are serious adverse reactions and deaths and other pretend there are no serious adverse reactions and deaths.

In addition some members here try to engage in conversions and are obviously affected by mainstream propaganda and absence of basic knowledge. Not even the basic definitions they seem to know.

They still try to propagate the official narrative that the Covid vaccines are safe and effective and eventhough the Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from the market and all others are known to cause serious adverse reactions and deaths.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's still early days in terms of adverse reactions showing up in populations and how to find the true causes. More research is needed, but perhaps different more all encompassing (existing comorbidities, autopsy data, DNA factors ...) research too.

I am surprised you haven't come across the serious adverse reactions the vaccines could cause. I mean there is so much conversation about the short term effects that we are start seeing such as myocarditis, pericarditis, auto-immune disorders, allergic reactions, strokes, heart attacks, etc. The lost is endless.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join