It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family take legal action after son dies following Covid vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

If the warnings about a vaccine are out there in the public realm and countries are discontinuing it's use, when does it become an individual's responsibility to inform themselves?

I don't think most of those who went to get vaccinated knew the risk to benefit ratio for all age groups and the side effects of each vaccine. Many of them were coerced, pressured, intimidated, and threaten with dismissal by their employers.

There is no informed consent in this case.

The campaign will do down in history as the greatest medical scandal.

Personally, I followed common sense and the basics in immunology. Having been infected and developed superior natural immunity early on the pandemic, I didn't even care about going to get vaccinated. It's irrational to get vaccinated after being infected. You will get an F in Biology if you write a test arguing this.

Would that not have been constructive dismissal? Which means the company would have had to pay up, big time (with the right lawyer, of course). People had options, isn't it their responsibility to find out for themselves?

The medical professionals claimed from the get go, from all the studies (before the vax was released) that within their cohorts the side effects were 'rare' - we all had access to the information and data. The medical professionals are still claiming most side effects are 'rare' from new and ongoing studies.

It's confusing here on ATS because sources are cherry picked for mRNA vax being the culprit, then now the non-mRNA being the culprit as well.

Is there one vax/viral database where we can find the truth?

Any claims made don't correspond to reality as it seems. They have pulled this vaccine our if the market for 'rare' serious adverse reactions.

They should do the same accordingly for the mRNA vaccines. They also have 'rare' serious adverse reactions.

I don't think many of those dismissed have had any compensation.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

It's still early days in terms of adverse reactions showing up in populations and how to find the true causes. More research is needed, but perhaps different more all encompassing (existing comorbidities, autopsy data, DNA factors ...) research too.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Is the AZ version pulled from the UK?

I can't find a source for that. Do you have one, please?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

They didn't have anymore of the safe and effective Pfizer vaccine and they had to go with that Astrazeneca one.

Nobody HAS to. You can walk out of a clinic for any reason provided your medical needs aren't life threatening.

But staff were said to have reassured them that the jab was safe and they went ahead with it.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

'Jack and Alex asked staff at the vaccine clinic about the Pfizer alternative as they were aware of concerns around the use of Astra Zeneca for younger people.

'Alex and Jack were reassured by the staff at the centre that the vaccine was safe, and with no Pfizer doses available that day, they felt encouraged by vaccine staff to go ahead with what was on offer.

HERE WE HAVE IT............DO NOT. DO NOT. DOOOOOOO NOT TRUST MEDICAL 'PROFESSIONALS' with EXPERIMENTAL chemicals!
Glad you agree, they cannot be trusted.

Dudley vaccine centre

About the organisation
Dudley Integrated Health and Care NHS Trust is the first of its kind in the country; integrating primary care across Dudley with community physical and mental health services. This organisation will have responsibility for the health and wellbeing of the whole population of Dudley, working to an outcomes based contract to delivery its revolutionary services.

So no obvious reason why he should not have TRUSTED THEM, right?

edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Is the AZ version pulled from the UK?

I can't find a source for that. Do you have one, please?

In the last page I gave two links. Here they are again...

www.theguardian.com...

No plans for UK to order more supplies of AstraZeneca Covid vaccine

Many other countries have stopped the roll out. Clearly the vaccine is not safe and effective. Quietly but systematically it has been withdrawn from the market.

www.bbc.com...

AstraZeneca vaccine: Denmark stops rollout completely.

Denmark has ceased giving the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid vaccine amid concerns about rare cases of blood clots, the first European country to do so fully

edit on 21-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It's still early days in terms of adverse reactions showing up in populations and how to find the true causes. More research is needed, but perhaps different more all encompassing (existing comorbidities, autopsy data, DNA factors ...) research too.

I don't know if I'd call it the early days, since warning signals have been going off for over a year and a half now.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I think there is a confusion here.
The vaccines cannot be released in the general population if the short, medium, and long term effects are not known. Or the benefit to risk ratio is not known for each age group.

They should have never been released in the general population. The Phase clinical trials cannot last a few months. They last for years. They didn't have the time and hence they failed miserably.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

www.bhf.org.uk...

The latest on the AstraZeneca vaccine, from why it is no longer available in the UK, to statistics on the risk of blood clots.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I see. From your source these are the reasons why:

"It was a fantastic vaccine, and it still is a fantastic vaccine for the world … and the population which received AstraZeneca vaccines of course got very good protection from it,” he told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme on Tuesday. “But the way that the taskforce has decided to purchase the vaccines, we are using mRNA vaccines now.”

The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) confirmed to the Guardian that it had not placed further orders for the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine, and said the decision was down to a recommendation by the JCVI that mRNA vaccines – such as the Pfizer or Moderna jabs – should primarily be used for boosters.

“The results of the Cov-Boost trial conducted during the summer of 2021 provided good evidence that mRNA vaccines are the most effective option for the UK’s booster programme,” a JCVI spokesperson said, noting that the jabs provided a very good immune response regardless of which vaccine was used for previous doses.

“Real-world data of vaccine effectiveness following the rollout of the booster programme support the results from the Cov-Boost trial,” they said."

Not because of what you said?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

From your source:

"While the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is no longer being offered in the UK, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) still monitors potential side effects from this vaccine.

The vast majority of side effects that have been reported for the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine are mild and short-term. The most common side effects are: discomfort at the injection site, or feeling generally unwell, tired, or feverish, or a headache, feeling sick or having joint or muscle pain."

Hmmm?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I wonder if the Astrazeneca vaccine is no longer available in the UK and in many other countries due to its 'rare' serious adverse reactions and has been pulled out of the market then why the same thing doesn't happen with the mRNA vaccines? Are they so safe and effective?

Or maybe there are political and financial reasons behind the push of these products? Maybe others reasons too?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I see. From your source these are the reasons why:

"It was a fantastic vaccine, and it still is a fantastic vaccine for the world … and the population which received AstraZeneca vaccines of course got very good protection from it,” he told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme on Tuesday. “But the way that the taskforce has decided to purchase the vaccines, we are using mRNA vaccines now.”

The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) confirmed to the Guardian that it had not placed further orders for the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine, and said the decision was down to a recommendation by the JCVI that mRNA vaccines – such as the Pfizer or Moderna jabs – should primarily be used for boosters.

“The results of the Cov-Boost trial conducted during the summer of 2021 provided good evidence that mRNA vaccines are the most effective option for the UK’s booster programme,” a JCVI spokesperson said, noting that the jabs provided a very good immune response regardless of which vaccine was used for previous doses.

“Real-world data of vaccine effectiveness following the rollout of the booster programme support the results from the Cov-Boost trial,” they said."

Not because of what you said?

This is what the official narrative says. Safe and effective, saving lives, true miracle, with mild symptoms.

But it's a little contradictory to have such a success and then been pulled out of the market due to 'rare' blood clots or others issues.

Denmark and other countries have stopped the roll out.

I mean what walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a duck after all...

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Because it's low cost?

Big Pharma don't like that.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Because it's low cost?

Big Pharma don't like that.

Astrazeneca is Big Pharma.
I don't think the UK abandoned its own vaccine for something else. Especially if it is low cost. I mean that would have been scandalous. The answer can be found on why Denmark stopped completely the roll out.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Not for profit though. Read your own source, which I quoted.

Meanwhile, in China:

BBC News - Coronavirus: China's hospitals seem to be filling up - WHO
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

If the warnings about a vaccine are out there in the public realm and countries are discontinuing it's use, when does it become an individual's responsibility to inform themselves?

I don't think most of those who went to get vaccinated knew the risk to benefit ratio for all age groups and the side effects of each vaccine. Many of them were coerced, pressured, intimidated, and threaten with dismissal by their employers.

There is no informed consent in this case.

The campaign will do down in history as the greatest medical scandal.

Personally, I followed common sense and the basics in immunology. Having been infected and developed superior natural immunity early on the pandemic, I didn't even care about going to get vaccinated. It's irrational to get vaccinated after being infected. You will get an F in Biology if you write a test arguing this.

They couldn't have had informed consent with all the propaganda aimed at removing normal life as punishment for not participating. That's coercion.

Those who say it's a choice to say no, while technically correct, need to put themselves into the mind of the average person... no conspiracy background, believes the media/government fully, trusts the medical system, and if young see all opportunity vanish in front of them if they don't participate. No work, no friends, no events, no restaurants, no uni. Of course they went ahead but it isn't ethical because they were swindled into it.

The vast majority of people I know, who got the shots, are in this category. They already weren't very worried about covid and wouldn't have bothered but every last bit of normal life was threatened to be taken from them. I see that as an abuse of power on the governments part, which is why we keep having to discuss this.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Not for profit though. Read your own source, which I quoted.

Meanwhile, in China:

BBC News - Coronavirus: China's hospitals seem to be filling up - WHO
www.bbc.co.uk...

The media coming out of china is as unreliable as ours, which uses fearmongering stories about other countries to prep people here for the next wave to make sure they are all convinced they will drown if they don't do as told. We don't know the truth and that's how all countries keep their people in line. China's media probably trots out all sorts of propaganda about the west too, because it works.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Jack Hurn died of multiple 'catastrophic' brain bleeds according to the article.

The AstraZaneca vaccine is suspected of causing blood clots.

Blood clots (causing stroke) and intracranial hemorrhages are not the same condition. You can get brain bleeds after stroke damage, though.

This has nothing to do with the issue of if the clinic gave accurate advice, or not. Which is what is being prosecuted.

(Also, weird coincidence with his girlfriend's name.)

edit on 21/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

They didn't have anymore of the safe and effective Pfizer vaccine and they had to go with that Astrazeneca one.

Nobody HAS to. You can walk out of a clinic for any reason provided your medical needs aren't life threatening.

Nobody has to ?????

Wut ?

Where have you been the last two years ?

GOVERNMENTS made those "vaccines" mandatory if you wanted to fly, or even just keep your job !!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Idiot. Plain and simple. Literally everyone taking it is an idiot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join