It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family take legal action after son dies following Covid vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
If the warnings about a vaccine are out there in the public realm and countries are discontinuing it's use, when does it become an individual's responsibility to inform themselves?

in my mind, it's when the gov't starts coercing the use of fentanyl as well

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: TzarChasm

They didn't have anymore of the safe and effective Pfizer vaccine and they had to go with that Astrazeneca one.

Nobody HAS to. You can walk out of a clinic for any reason provided your medical needs aren't life threatening.

Nobody has to ?????

Wut ?

Where have you been the last two years ?

GOVERNMENTS made those "vaccines" mandatory if you wanted to fly, or even just keep your job !!!!!

Ya you have a choice as long as you don’t mind being labeled a member of the “killing force”.

The weak minded sheep can’t handle being called names. They will line up to take it in order to be deemed respectable.

Us sheepdogs don’t give a sh!t about names.

Too bad there are only a few sheepdogs around every flock.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: TzarChasm

They didn't have anymore of the safe and effective Pfizer vaccine and they had to go with that Astrazeneca one.

Nobody HAS to. You can walk out of a clinic for any reason provided your medical needs aren't life threatening.

Nobody has to ?????

Wut ?

Where have you been the last two years ?

GOVERNMENTS made those "vaccines" mandatory if you wanted to fly, or even just keep your job !!!!!

Some people have missed this part indeed!!

Pressure, coercion, intimidation, threats of dismissal by employers. Only these facts should be enough for everyone to dismiss this campaign outright.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kittywrangler

If the warnings about a vaccine are out there in the public realm and countries are discontinuing it's use, when does it become an individual's responsibility to inform themselves?

Did you know fentanyl is a pain medication? Imagine if they tweaked it so we all could actually manage pain.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Did you know fentanyl is a pain medication? Imagine if they tweaked it so we all could actually manage pain.

i do and people do. the problem is, there will be side effects. just like the "vax"

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

i do and people do. the problem is, there will be side effects. just like the "vax"

Could be 'rare' side effects - may be a trade off to feel no pain.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

one doesn't die of pain tho. they're just miserable

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No but some of those that are in constant severe pain want to choose assisted dying.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
AstraZeneca chief exec. chimes in on brain blood clots.

Asked about concerns surrounding rare blood clots liked to the vaccine, he said: “There is no medicine or vaccine without issues.

“This concern was overblown unfortunately by the media. It’s extremely rare, extremely rare.

“Since then, new concerns have emerged with other vaccines – heart inflammation, etcetera.

“All of those issues are extremely rare but of course when you vaccinate billions of people, you’re going to have a few issues.”

ca.sports.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

No but some of those that are in constant severe pain want to choose assisted dying.

and that would be an informed choice, with the side-effects very well known

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Last I checked the govt's of the world are still calling to get vaccinated. Ridiculous that they should keep a potentially dangerous poison on the market. Would you get a different treatment if your product killed someone due to negligence? dont be a willing fool.
a reply to: quintessentone

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
Last I checked the govt's of the world are still calling to get vaccinated. Ridiculous that they should keep a potentially dangerous poison on the market. Would you get a different treatment if your product killed someone due to negligence? dont be a willing fool.
a reply to: quintessentone

I have already been a willing fool 3X and so far so good.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
They are probably going to win but as more claims heap into a pile, to the compensations will shrink.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Asked about concerns surrounding rare blood clots liked to the vaccine, he said: “There is no medicine or vaccine without issues.

“This concern was overblown unfortunately by the media. It’s extremely rare, extremely rare.

“Since then, new concerns have emerged with other vaccines – heart inflammation, etcetera.

“All of those issues are extremely rare but of course when you vaccinate billions of people, you’re going to have a few issues.”

ca.sports.yahoo.com...

Yes, there is no issue or concern about the Astrazeneca vaccine. This is indeed something which is overblown in the media and all drugs and vaccines have some side effects...

www.bhf.org.uk...

The latest on the AstraZeneca vaccine, from why it is no longer available in the UK, to statistics on the risk of blood clots

The vaccine has been withdrawn from the market as it is not safe and effective. It has been done quitely and there is no much talk in the media. I wonder why the other vaccines are there given that they could cause a range of serious adverse reactions and death.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

ca.sports.yahoo.com...

Yes, there is no issue or concern about the Astrazeneca vaccine. This is indeed something which is overblown in the media and all drugs and vaccines have some side effects...

www.bhf.org.uk...

The latest on the AstraZeneca vaccine, from why it is no longer available in the UK, to statistics on the risk of blood clots

The vaccine has been withdrawn from the market as it is not safe and effective. It has been done quitely and there is no much talk in the media. I wonder why the other vaccines are there given that they could cause a range of serious adverse reactions and death.

It's true what you say, so all I can do is shrug at why the AZ boss is defending the vax.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
They are probably going to win but as more claims heap into a pile, to the compensations will shrink.

You don't know this. Every case should be considered on its own merits.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

ca.sports.yahoo.com...

www.bhf.org.uk...

It's true what you say, so all I can do is shrug at why the AZ boss is defending the vax.

I think this is obvious. The same way the Pfizer vaccine is defended by those who have stakes in the game and those who are promoting the product to the market.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

ca.sports.yahoo.com...

www.bhf.org.uk...

I think this is obvious. The same way the Pfizer vaccine is defended by those who have stakes in the game and those who are promoting the product to the market.

But is it really that simple? I mean after all even the medical professionals are saying the side effects are rare. Is everybody in on it?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Jack Hurn died of multiple 'catastrophic' brain bleeds according to the article.

The AstraZaneca vaccine is suspected of causing blood clots.

Blood clots (causing stroke) and intracranial hemorrhages are not the same condition. You can get brain bleeds after stroke damage, though.

This has nothing to do with the issue of if the clinic gave accurate advice, or not. Which is what is being prosecuted.

(Also, weird coincidence with his girlfriend's name.)

Actually the coroner concluded that death resulted as a result of a 'rare' complication of the Astrazeneca vaccine.

The 'rare' is what creates the suspicion here as the vaccine has been pulled out of the market and several other countries have stopped the roll out of this product. At the same time the vaccine was branded a 'great success' that has 'saved many lives'.

A product that saves many lives and it's a great success is not pulled out of the market, logic dictates.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: butcherguy

No, it is "rare", not normal.

From the OPs quote:

"Birmingham area coroner Emma Brown ruled that Jack Hurn’s death was caused by a rare complication of the AstraZeneca vaccine".

Like going outside in a thunderstorm, Jack shouldn't have got injected with any of the experimental Covid "vaccines". He got struck by lightning.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join