It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Skeptics Are ‘A Major Killing Force Globally’ Says WHO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It's 86 with two comorbidity when vaxxed.

Life expectancy in general is 73.2 years, according to worldometer.

Freedom of information request revealed average of covid death was 82.

Edit: What does 'vaccine process' mean?

edit on 21-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Perhaps after defeating the wild virus they didn't like the thought of a repeat of the Polio outbreak sparked by vaccine, experts say.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I was hoping someone else writes about it

The Corbett interview was good, i think it`s crystal clear what the powers that be are up to with their plans, it`s just some tiny technical formalties, tweeking some sentences, statements for their evil papers and they are happy to proceed.

Yeeh true about CDC ,Rockefellers etc . We need the great reject , to reject them all .
edit on 21-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Btw, while we are focused to Covid mRNA vaccines, they allready are at last steps now with mRNA flu shots.

Not so distance future, people will be injected with mRNA flu shots. " safe and effective as allways "

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

cant even get people to take the regular Flu jabs here.. on the one hand they claim the highest uptake ever and the next the massive shortfall in uptake the conflicting information as highest/lowest uptake claims fight it out we can guess which one is true..

from this we know is they've lost the room on vaccines.. its going to take a generation or more to regain the trust they've lost already.. But these daft f'wits can't think beyond force and mandatory even when they know it'll backfire force is all they understand..

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Yeeh i agree it's now big no no for many, thanks to covid clot shots . But maybe there is still some who dont feel safe withouth new untested mRNA vaxx.

I been never sleever over half of my life, i never taked flu shots.

Some people just cant change their views, sadly..

In some news about the coming mRNA flu shot they used term "universal flu shot", hmm catchy marketing term to get people roll up sleeve
edit on 21-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I was hoping someone else writes about it

Fair enough my friend and very well said.

Also thought some rather important (and true) points were raised in this interview.

Here are some more pics for your lovely thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: face23785

We knew from early in 2020 that the mortality rate for COVID was around 1.3 percent.

Funny you should mention that.

El Lord Fauci published a paper in early 2020 that the true fatality rate was likely below 1% because of the number of unreported cases, and possibly as low as 0.1%.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Pic from 2 years ago.

Apparently Bill now admits mistakes were made.

It was probably the corporate media's fault.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We are a major killing force, these totalitarians are going to push us past the line in the sand.... eff around and find out.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You are telling people "don't take a life-saving medicine".

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Actually since it is established more than sufficiently that there are dangers associated with experimental jabs, that anyone upset with people's hesitancy associated with those risks, then ostracizing them for not going along anyways, is more attuned to the "David Koresh" style of medicinal administration.

And we have seen how angry the David Koresh copy cats get when people resist.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: Asmodeus3

depends what you think will end up the larger number the injury caused by vaccines or the injury/death caused by lockdowns or the injury/death caused the economic fall out...

the thing is I can't help but think the establishment revels in all the injury and death as its 1 less pension or medical care to cover, its less homes to worry about building and as older people tend to be more conservative less conservatives to censor..

they'll just see the runaway deaths as a net plus.. until it all falls down.

In this canada is way ahead of the curve in offering MAID, medical assistence in dying. Posh little acronym and what a money saver for the federal government to offer a way out of ones woes, be it vaccine induced, elderly, mental health, poverty. You name it, you can apply for it and your problems will be solved. Coming soon for children.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It isn't life saving for healthy people who've got virtually no chance of even getting super sick with covid, never mind dying.

Just the lie they keep pushing. They might benefit the immune compromised a short while but the risk is too high for young, healthy people.

Big question is why is it so important to them to have every human vaccinated? For a cold.

Your mileage may vary but I'm concerned about them pushing this kool aid when the bulk of cases are asymptomatic and/or mild. I'm suspicious.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Where did I use that phrase?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Actually since it is established more than sufficiently that there are dangers associated with experimental jabs, that anyone upset with people's hesitancy associated with those risks, then ostracizing them for not going along anyways, is more attuned to the "David Koresh" style of medicinal administration.

And we have seen how angry the David Koresh copy cats get when people resist.

Yes, but the danger is so low that its barely a thing. It's only noticeable because millions of people are being vaxxed.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

We knew from early in 2020 that the mortality rate for COVID was around 1.3 percent.

Funny you should mention that.

El Lord Fauci published a paper in early 2020 that the true fatality rate was likely below 1% because of the number of unreported cases, and possibly as low as 0.1%.

I'm not American.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Perhaps after defeating the wild virus they didn't like the thought of a repeat of the Polio outbreak sparked by vaccine, experts say.

No, they were very open about why they killed those people. They believe that the vaccine was part of a CIA plot to sterilze Muslim women.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

sadly its all very new liberal in the 30s it was a rush to see who could get the sterilisation and euthanasia laws passed first to rid the world of all the groups the academic/medical classed deemed needing to be removed..

as we know the nazis won that race but they also showed what the end result looks like..

this stuff appeared again in the 1970s under the green blueprint (still their core manifesto) but the numbers where far higher than the 20s and 30s.. in the 70s as now the desire is to eradicate over 50% of given populations, breaking it down into poor, working poor, drug addicts, criminals, the sick, mentally unwell and elderly..

even as recently as a conference in 2017 the pro eu side in the uk defined the need to see at least 2m elderly and vulnerable dead to win a vote to rejoin the eu..

the thing is they can't square being the good guys with killing the elderly and vulnerable we see this with vaccines in 2017 it was put forward that denying the elderly access to healthcare and vaccines would help get those number but then covid came along it it spun on its head, here was a means to kill millions of elderly/vulnerable conservatives by denying them healthcare yet they ran away from the easy option of genocide to win a vote.

The bottom line is like the 30s the liberals couldn't actually go down the genocidal route.. though it looks like canada is getting closer than most, which is interesting in terms of how fAr canadians will allow their state to follow the path laid out by 1930S/40S Germany as they still have to square the circle of there being a good form of genocide.
edit on 22-12-2022 by nickyw because: crappy spelling typos and what not

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join