It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Skeptics Are ‘A Major Killing Force Globally’ Says WHO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
I hope this link works. This guy (I wish I knew who he is) got banned from BBC television for this -
Telegram

He says the total Covid death count for the under the 60 with no co-morbidities category is 350.
The total for death by drowning is 400.
I guess we should mandate a ban on water now.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Good video lol , the BBC did regret letting him speak i am sure ..

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Whatever 'they' do to downplay the risks ... the number of vaccine skeptics is growing exponentially ... there is no escape from the truth! (Believe it or not, I hope the mrna vaccines are oke, but I am fairly sure time will tell they are not)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

It`s hard to escape truth with this, since soon probably quite many will soon know someone who either drop dead or get injury from the jab .

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So far, I've managed to get by by telling people that I'm relatively young and healthy, beating both the first strain and Omicoof, and i would rather have the vaccines go to older people

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: zandra

It`s hard to escape truth with this, since soon probably quite many will soon know someone who either drop dead or get injury from the jab .

I worry about all the people I care about just dropping dead and dying suddenly. I know it will happen to some of them.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I hope this link works. This guy (I wish I knew who he is) got banned from BBC television for this -
Telegram

He says the total Covid death count for the under the 60 with no co-morbidities category is 350.

I don't know about the exact numbers for the under 60s and especially in a different country such as the UK but it is not surprising at all that those under the age of 60 with no comorbidities are very unlikely to die from Covid.

Let's see what I can do why this information.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That bunch are worse than the EU for corruption and among them money really does talk as under the table deals are made.

BUT if it was just about people refusing vaccines, fine they may have a point but are the mRNA jabs actually vaccines?, well not in my opinion they are genetic treatments and can leave lasting damage as well as being responsible for death themselves and causing long term medical problems for many that have received them.

Now don't get me wrong Covid like any bad flu though it is perhaps worse than a bad flu IS a Killer but there was a concerted effort to push these Genetic treatments and what is more the elite behind this want the worlds population under control.

Lab Rats in studies before the release of one of the vaccines were left with a sixty percent, sixty out of a hundred infertility rate.

Studies, suppressed studies have found a link between them and clotting in those receiving them, this clotting blocks fine vascular systems and can also block major ones and this in turn causes strokes, heart attacks and organ damage all of which we are probably seeing as unexplained death increases in the population.

Those behind them also suppressed a German biochemist whom though retired after selling his lucrative biotechnology company for about a billion dollars then built himself a private laboratory were he could tinker AND were he then created his own SAFE and STANDARD TYPE vaccination for the Covid that was then suppressed even though it could more easily have been adapted to new strains of the pathogen.

And to top it all we know the virus itself was funded by the US through Fauci and his fellow conspirators and made in a laboratory in China were it could be more easily kept secret, if they were making a bioweapon who were they making it to harm, if they are the same ones behind the mRNA injections - not vaccines - then what is there motivation there are they still targeting the population with those since there virus was prematurely released and was not yet ready to cull the amount of people they wanted dead?.

I swear if people knew the truth they would drag those responsible into the streets and treat them as the Italians did Mussolini.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxmarsI have an impish inkling that if they ever invent a 'vaccine detector' to check if people are vaccinated, they themselves will never submit to any testing... because less of them are vaccinated than they would care to admit.

Hmmm… I ponder … what if those powers that be, that put themselves in front of the cameras for all to see them taking the jab of “vaccine” and encouraging you to do the same…..but then could the “vaccine” seen taken by thousands, if not millions….be merely a placebo?

The power’s that be would not take what Big Pharma has, knowing that it can be dangerous to themselves.

One might say…well what about Fauci, and Biden? Did they not take the Jab on camera….and then themselves caught Covid multiple times even with boosters?

I suppose it could have been a well planned orchestrated act….

But that’s conspiracy thinking….isn’t it?

👽
edit on 20-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yeeh they are totally nut people...and mRNA jabs are not vacccine. They also played with the whole definition of vaccine few times in last few years.

Are you familiar with the hypothesis, that coviv is not a virus, but lipid nano particle vaccine as bio weapon, delivered by aerosols .

The CIA code word for bio wespon is vaccine

what happened in Wuhan?

I dont know is what Kingston say true, but it does look quite interesting.... there is no doubt that people out there , in health /vaccine related jobs are psychopaths , wanting to kill people , tragedy of our time.....

I dont seem to remember the German vaccine you mentioned, was it talked here earlyer maybe ?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So they turn all upside down....black is white , up is down....dangerous is safe .

As the chorus of “Covid vaccines are unsafe” grows, WHO threatens “anti-vaccine activists” and labels unvaccinated a “major killing force”

“Anti-vac cine activism, which I actually call anti-science aggression, has now become a major killing force globally."

WHO: Vaccine Skeptics Are ‘A Major Killing Force Globally’

WHO Labels Unvaccinated People a ‘Major Killing Force Globally’

As the World watches Global bio-weapon terror campaign killing and hurting people all over, the World Health Organization (WHO) is pumping up the rhetoric against people who oppose being slaughtered like catle , and who oppose the hurting of other human beings .

Is this really organization that is supposed to help with health ??? Funny, because they seem to want people take toxic gene therapy clot shot, which really doesn`t seem to give any positive outcomes, on the contrary it look`s to give lethal effect to many. Really ??

They can label me all they want.

They got it wrong though. They are anti-science, as I have been informed by multiple, practicing physicians and surgeons.

I wonder if I can sue them for defamation?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Why aren't WHO and CDC screaming about Vaxxing the Migrants at the U.S. Border ?? Hmmm 😀

Because for many scientists and doctors, advancing progressive politics is by far their highest priority. Their actual job is subordinate to that concern.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

it feels like we are in some medical horror based on real life events..

am sure at some point this period will make it to those ranks..

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: underpass61
Telegram

I don't know about the exact numbers for the under 60s and especially in a different country such as the UK but it is not surprising at all that those under the age of 60 with no comorbidities are very unlikely to die from Covid.

Let's see what I can do why this information.

At one point I dug through the data in the US and calculated that the lower limit for the average age of those dying from Covid in the US was 76. It may have changed some since then but I doubt it's much different.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Imo ….It’s not hard to be skeptical about all vaccines ….when you think about…the following

Body chemistries are not the same for everyone…..

I found an article awhile back in which it’s title alone was profound and undisputed for me…

Everything the human body does is guided by chemistry we don’t fully understand. Yet.

And

Body blood types are not all compatible…..

These tell me we don’t know enough about ourselves, as a species, to create a …“one vaccine for all”…..that is completely free of any and all possible side effects.

For me, all vaccines will affect different people in different ways in addition to there intended purposes.

Unfortunately, vaccine science took steps backward for the Covid-19 vaccines….it was rolled out too soon without proper and traditional protocol testing and lengthy traditional clinical trials. The side effects seen now and perhaps in the future, is telling indeed.

I would say some burden of responsibility falls on the individual…..how is that?

How many people, prior to taking a vaccine, consulted with their own doctor to see if either brand was compatible with their body chemistries and blood types? Does it make a difference? Imo, I think it does. The doctor should be able to advise to you which of the lessor of the vaccines evil….is as close as compatible with you, than others.

How many people, prior to taking a vaccine, did due diligence on their own to see and understand what the various ingredients of all the available vaccines do and how it might possibly affect you, your body chemistry, your blood type? Could you be allergic to one or more ingredients in a vaccine? Imo, I suppose so.

When reflecting on the above……how could I trust the Covid-19 vaccines? …..The answer is…I can’t. I remain unvaccinated and I have not taken a flu vaccine in decades.

There’s a lot to say about what you eat and how to enhance and maintain your immune system so that your body chemistry and blood are as healthy as possible.

Btw….there are those that would like to think they know themselves well…..and yet don’t know what their own blood types are.

👽
edit on 21-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

This might be material for own thread , if anyone dare to write .

Ha yes go for it mate.

The links were taken down shortly after but never forgot the content of these articles - apparently the WHO is one big racket.

• Friendly reminder: The CDC is a vaccine company. The WHO is owned by the Rockefellers. The CDC also happen to own dozens of patents for vaccines which make them and the board members respective companies billions of dollars. This is a blatant conflict of interest making everything the CDC has to tell you very questionable at any time.

The WHO has an extensive history with Rockefellers going back nearly a hundred years. The Rockefellers are no strangers to questionable atrocities, funding the Tuskeegee Experiments for example. Not an organization to simply accept information from without intense questioning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That is very truth, but you see big pharma shoving medications to anybody following the motto of one size fits all, they kill more people with their medications that many of the diseases themselves.

But is ok, because they tell that is beneficial to the majority, a majority manufactured by their all for profits testisng results.

We may all be of the human race, but we are not individually alike at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Come to sunny Pakistan, where anti vaxxers have people so terrified that they attacked and killed people for vaxxing against polio.

Not even an isolated incident either.

They thought that the polio vax was part of a CIA plot to sterilze Muslim women.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's 86 with two comorbidity when vaxxed.

We knew from early in 2020 that the mortality rate for COVID was around 1.3 percent. In a country the size of the US, even at that low rate covid has already killed as many people as a direct hit from a nuclear weapon on a mid sized city.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join