It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Skeptics Are ‘A Major Killing Force Globally’ Says WHO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Why aren't WHO and CDC screaming about Vaxxing the Migrants at the U.S. Border ?? Hmmm 😀

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Statements made like this cabal puppet only expose that there really is hierarchy of evil that has authority today, but it is a precarious authority that can be thwarted with the right "medicine".

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Here's a little something from The Wall Street Journal:

No wonder none of my relationships work out...we were lacking covid to strengthen our relationship!

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv
Ah I see-so the lockdowns didn't cause an explosion in the numbers of domestic violence and divorce after all.
All that was just nonsense,the pandemic was actualy enriching our relationships and making everything better!

Every cloud of geneticaly altered bat plague particles has a silver lining right..

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's better to be a vaccine skeptic when there is a reason for it rather than a vaccine apologist and denialist of reality & truth.

In this site for example there are a quite a few vaccine apologists who can't really handle the truth. Especially now when the house of cards is collapsing.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

collapsing.

its being washed away it feels on the scale of the tricks, lies and scams exposed by the dissolution of the monasteries.. in the same vein their are no charms then or now to protect us against illness and death... nor any magical songs or rhymes..

i wonder if in future children will do a washing hands dance as in my childhood with we did ring a ring of roses.. i wonder if it'll turn into a messed up interpretation of not washing hands equates to killing granny, it'll be the granny killing song

edit on 20-12-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
One two, wash your hands
Three four booster galore
Five six the heart ticks
Seven eight don’t feel great
nine ten we die again

a reply to: nickyw

edit on 20-12-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

At what point can we just arrest them all?

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Maybe once the vaxx death numbers get very high .....

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What it gets me thinking, is the manic pursue of getting every single human being, injected with the mRna technology, is this more than just a "vaccine", or it is something else behind all this maniac actions.

Sometimes if feels like these borders on persecution, like those behind the injecting of the population have a deadline to fulfill and is approaching very fast.

These maniacs do not care if the injections affect people in a bad way, or that it can kill or harm those that takes them for life, they have an agenda, and it needs to get done and done now.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: underpass61

Maybe once the vaxx death numbers get very high

I was actually thinking of creating a thread in relation to what will be the 'tolerance threshold' and what happens after that. It will provoke a lot of reaction and probably a closure of the thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.statnews.com...

President Trump said Friday the U.S. would halt its funding of the World Health Organization and pull out of the agency, accusing it of protecting China as the coronavirus pandemic took off. The move has alarmed health experts, who say the decision will undermine efforts to improve the health of people around the world.

In an address in the Rose Garden, Trump said the WHO had not made reforms that he said would have helped the global health agency stop the coronavirus from spreading around the world.

“We will be today terminating our relationship with the World Health Organization and redirecting those funds to other worldwide and deserving urgent global public health needs,” Trump said. “The world needs answers from China on the virus.”

Trump was right, again.

Yet Trump is still a champion of the covid vaccines. That is a HUGE deficit to his run for POTUS, IMHO.

The majority of people running the world are of such advanced age that they really have very little skin in the game. Maybe if they were replaced with some younger, non-WEF graduates, the stranglehold of corruption these orgs. and govs. have on the world could be mitigated a bit.

It's time to replace C19 with a new form of fear mongering-like people living on the streets, children suffering mental illness from programmed identity crisis, rising crime waves and a drug-infested society ala cartels and Big Pharma, etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Africa got hit really hard by being virtually unvaxxt as a continent.

Oh wait, no it didnt...

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Africa is the sanctuary ? They also had a lot pre-covid experience with anti-parasite drugs , which happen to be helpfull many times to condition called covid .

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

depends what you think will end up the larger number the injury caused by vaccines or the injury/death caused by lockdowns or the injury/death caused the economic fall out...

the thing is I can't help but think the establishment revels in all the injury and death as its 1 less pension or medical care to cover, its less homes to worry about building and as older people tend to be more conservative less conservatives to censor..

they'll just see the runaway deaths as a net plus.. until it all falls down.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

i think i caught the cynical bug today..

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Vaccine Skeptics Are ‘A Major Killing Force Globally’ Says WHO

Psychological projection on their part maybe?

Thought this was a pretty important new Corbett episode mate, pretty disturbing stuff.

The Weaponization of the WHO

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

I've heard that Pfizer have a shot for that.

Now roll up your sleeve...

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Good ol James Corbett

From your link this : Background to my interview with James Corbett, as requested by a reader

And this : The Proposed Amendments to The International Health Regulations

I have not yet watched/read , but i will ...

This might be material for own thread , if anyone dare to write .

Thanks mate

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

Yes, you have been very cynical today my dear (as you say in England).

Since I mentioned England I was looking at the number of non Covid excess deaths.

www.newscientist.com...

There are thousands more UK deaths than usual and we don’t know why

Between April 2 and August 12 of 2022 there are 19,756 excess (non Covid deaths) compared with the 5 year average.

A testimony to the success of the lockdowns, vaccines, the NHS, primary care, the response to Covid, and everything else.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join