It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Skeptics Are ‘A Major Killing Force Globally’ Says WHO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
So they turn all upside down....black is white , up is down....dangerous is safe .

As the chorus of “Covid vaccines are unsafe” grows, WHO threatens “anti-vaccine activists” and labels unvaccinated a “major killing force”

“Anti-vac cine activism, which I actually call anti-science aggression, has now become a major killing force globally."

WHO: Vaccine Skeptics Are ‘A Major Killing Force Globally’

WHO Labels Unvaccinated People a ‘Major Killing Force Globally’

As the World watches Global bio-weapon terror campaign killing and hurting people all over, the World Health Organization (WHO) is pumping up the rhetoric against people who oppose being slaughtered like catle , and who oppose the hurting of other human beings .

Is this really organization that is supposed to help with health ??? Funny, because they seem to want people take toxic gene therapy clot shot, which really doesn`t seem to give any positive outcomes, on the contrary it look`s to give lethal effect to many. Really ??

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Is it just me or do others want to barf every time we see something from uttered by the WHO, WEF, FBI, CNN, or talking heads of the democratic party.
edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I can't help but note that this 'new' globalist propaganda declaration comes on the heels of the recent admission by the FDA that, in fact, the experimental vaccine does cause harmful blood clotting.

Any assertions to that effect had been previously labelled as "anti-vaxx blasphemy" by the same medical combine that now has force of government behind anything they say and do. (Add to this the many other things that caused people to be socially punished and publicly vilified - and we can see just how much "power' they have been granted - and who joined in the medical oppression.)

Ironically, the entity with the actual 'force' to kill, has proven to be them. Just to highlight more irony, their cruelty and abuse has been actually 'codified' in government, allowing them to have standing to make these kinds of declarations with an air of infallibility, despite the reality that they hadn't even tested their experimental 'treatment' for its ability to prevent transmission or maintain protection against infection.

All while pounding the population with lies about 'saving your grandparents" or "putting peoples' lives at risk." The risks of the applied 'force' weren't even on the table for debate, and they had governments and commerce applying propaganda tactics to punish any public inquiry, let alone dissent.

Economies were decimated, wealth was transferred (and consolidated) to the tune of perhaps trillions of dollars, and the overall socially damaging effects haven't even been scientifically calculated. Younger generations will probably never fully appreciate what was done to them, and how badly that damage will manifest itself in their futures.

I ask everyone to pay attention to the media's relaying of the "WHO Royal decree" and how it is characterized for consumption.

These "authorities" are never the ones who pay the true cost of the social engineering campaigns they undertake.

I have an impish inkling that if they ever invent a 'vaccine detector' to check if people are vaccinated, they themselves will never submit to any testing... because less of them are vaccinated than they would care to admit.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
perhaps the most interesting aspect for me is how this site exhibits lower levels of conspiracy thought than i hear in day to day life..

interesting damage the experts, state, institutions like the WHO have done to themselves..

a political party that has a "scr*w the experts" as a key policy plank will have the legs to win elections as they all look very league of nations"ish.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

while scam'demia and scam'xperts will try to sell this snake oil, i do believe we now inhabit a truly sceptical space that'll struggle to find purchase points to even get a hearing outside of the few remaining gullible..

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This is a sign of desperation.

Freedom and truth are winning.

Keep pushing.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I'd say the who etc have lost the room, so I'd add rolling eyes boredom with the messaging has also set in.. all i see is people who have moved on and finding ways that make it easy to live with the sniffles which is generally how its more often than not framed.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

"For the first time in history the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who refuse to take it."
...Dr. Robert Malone

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

WHO is totally corrupted , untrustworthy , dishonest piece of dog sh.t ...

I wonder how they can keep up their status as more time means more people dropping dead .

Yeeh agree , they are not vaccinated with the clot shot....if someone did a public stunt in front of cameras, it was saline or just water.

That commie WHO director-general has been put to that position by others who know he will do anything ordered.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
They've got a point.

The UK is still suffering from outbreaks of once extinct illnesses thanks to the fake anti-vax MMR-Autism claims from 25 years ago.

If people don't want to take it fine, but the spreading of false info, promotion of fake cures, lying with numbers and misrepresenting data is well proven to cause harm.

There's a few 100 million dead from homeopathic MP3 'vaccines' that falsely claim to prevent or cure AIDS, Malaria, TB, Dengue Fever etc...

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
www.statnews.com...

President Trump said Friday the U.S. would halt its funding of the World Health Organization and pull out of the agency, accusing it of protecting China as the coronavirus pandemic took off. The move has alarmed health experts, who say the decision will undermine efforts to improve the health of people around the world.

In an address in the Rose Garden, Trump said the WHO had not made reforms that he said would have helped the global health agency stop the coronavirus from spreading around the world.

“We will be today terminating our relationship with the World Health Organization and redirecting those funds to other worldwide and deserving urgent global public health needs,” Trump said. “The world needs answers from China on the virus.”

Trump was right, again.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Welcome to the era of vaccine apology & denialism of reality and truth!

It seems the vaccine campaign is in a turmoil and they are very desperate to hold on to their funding, privileges, and ludicrous claims.

But this is coming to an end...

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Yeeh...blame the smart ones who did not kill itself with the vaxx . Total clown World

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Even if there are side effects and the death rates are climbing it’s probably a good thing. And to be honest they told us the didn’t do extensive testing and the didn’t test for killing us or for sterilization. I mean what were they supposed to do? Check people’s sex habits? We were in a pandemic.

If the unvaccinated were not around there would be nothing to compare to and if a tree fall in the forest……

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Please....i need extra large XXL barf bag

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
WHO official standing:

Voodoo is real!

Pictures in YOUR mind will kill the person NEXT TO YOU.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

WHO is totally corrupted , untrustworthy , dishonest piece of ...
That commie WHO director-general has been put to that position by others who know he will do anything ordered.

I'm not really arguing with you here, but I think we should take a moment to recognize something...

You and I both have made characterizations of these organizations, and even more. I think it's for the sake of expedience mostly, because we're trying to make a point about the impact they have on the world they generally don't participate in.

But the truth is, it's not really the WHO, or even the UN that 'in principle' that actually fails us here. It is the cabals of power and influence that are allowed to decide exactly which person gets into place there.

All of these "important" super citizens are "appointed" by others. We could speculate that they were appointed to promote and support one agenda or other; perhaps not to "resist" ongoing plans and policies set in motion by others. Our guesses about why they are there can only be informed by what they do. But the fact that the WHO exists in itself is not the problem. It's the people who act in its name.

Its similar to the hatred American people face for the foreign policy decisions they never actually make. Non-Americans attribute their displeasure to the US population regardless of who actually gave offense... People blame the US for wars, corporate abuses, exported social degeneracy, and so much more; but most of these 'sins' were never "ours" to share.,, just the blame.

If we examine the WHO paying attention to who actually authors policies historically ... we will find that it wasn't always as it is now. By blaming he WHO as an 'entity' we are falling for the corporate facade, the idea that the individuals involved take no direct responsibility for what they have done, and what are doing.

Let's not do what "they" do. Let's not pretend that someone didn't "decide" to vilify all things against their agenda as conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxx, anti-social, evil, unvirtuous, and unscientific. That's their bailiwick. They operate in group identities, they cast aspersions (as exemplified in the OP) with great ease and the magnification of importance. They are clearly on a path to declare any and all of this dissent as "violence." At best this strategy belongs to a group represented with in the WHO, at worst a single person. In either case the WHO (the organization itself) is only the jackal's clothing, not the jackal itself.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yeeh you are of course right
I am just uh...sometimes my blood..uh..
is boiling when i see the daily news uh..

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
I am skeptical of taking health advice from an organisation bought and paid for by pandemic engineering communist China,and ran by a radical communist revolutionary(Tedros).
Oh and I am skeptical of governments which tries to use established brainwashing techniques and behavioural modification to try to hussle me to be a medical guinea pig,and which attempts to stigmatize me when I refuse.

I must be crazy right?

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

You are not crazy nor alone with your thinking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join