It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China in a state of revolution

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Seems like it's about much more than lockdowns.

Seems to be a lot of denial on here about what is going on.

"Crowd of at least 100 making its way to Tiananmen Square in Beijing on Sunday night, chanting, “We want universal values,” “We want freedom, equality, democracy, rule of law,” “We don’t want dictatorship,” “We don’t want personality cult.”

edit on 28-11-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The latest thing I’ve seen in China is that people are using their cars to block police stations.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This makes me think this is being allowed to happen, Didnt XI want some executive control over the Army,I am thinking that the lockdowns have very little to do with the flu, and more to do with the poor food production and the droughts and floods which were supposed to be under control with the three gorges dam. According to Serpenza, they were cracking down, so he got out. The problem is that for at least a decade the Chinese have tasted freedom, it might be impossible to roll it back to authoritarian control. As it will affect the money supply to many other serious power elements in China. Central control means any cock up is nationwide,as we ourselves are finding out.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I too think there is something amiss here.

I think food and water are a huge issue.
On the other hand, it’s easy to subdue people that are for the most part docile. Once those people turn,
How do you manage MILLIONS of people. Their cities are so huge. Yes people hear that China has a huge population but I think a lot of people really don’t understand what that looks like.

Think of New York City with a population of 8.5 million, now DOUBLE that and Guanzhou has Double that!!
Shanghai has almost triple that.
So even if a portion of those people protest, how can you subdue that? You can’t, unless you mass murder…

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I’ve been talking about China’s water issue for years.
Maybe it’s happening and they are doing lockdowns to try to hide the dire situation..

Most of the water that is being consumed is not safe. There is a price that will be paid for their industrial revaluation, and that price is their health.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That's probably Xi's exact plan.

Starting a war is probably a good distraction too.

Like Taiwan?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

That's probably Xi's exact plan.

Starting a war is probably a good distraction too.

Like Taiwan?

Yep.

You can do a lot to people, but once food and water are gone, they have nothing to lose and the little people start fighting back. I would not be surprised if something happens with Taiwan sooner than later.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

foreignpolicy.com...

Shanghai Households Are Running Out of Food

This is being done under the guise of lockdowns. What better way to limit how much people get to eat…

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I think the late Prince Philip described the rulers of China as a bunch of "dreadful old waxworks".

Quite.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The latest thing I’ve seen in China is that people are using their cars to block police stations.

Well I certainly hope that nobody here is supporting this fringe minority with racist and unacceptable views!

If they didn’t support the truckers it would certainly appear to be HYPOCRITICAL!

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I most definitely think Xi is allowing this to happen. I couldn't post my thoughts and feelings clearly this morning, but I shall try now.
Every time I 'tune into' the energy of the protestors when I see footage on tv, all I keep seeing is Xi with that 'fixed' smile of his, but bigger.
I then started reflecting by going back to the beginning. China made sure at the beginning of the 'pandemic' that the West saw footages of people dropping dead in the street, people being welded shut in their apartments and to top it all 15 rows of 5 abreast trucks, driving down a city street spraying disinfectant! Nobody thought to ask why, when everybody was in lockdown and this was before they could decide if it was even airborne! Oh, and let's not forget that super sized hospital they said they would build in 10 days, and they did! Whilst the rest of the World said, "if anyone can build a fully functioning hospital in 10 days, the Chinese will". They generated the the World fear. They made sure they had our backs against a wall.

The whole World was heading for another recession, C19 was a distraction from that, and is now being used to partly blame for the recession (heading for depression, but what do I know of World economics?). So, it suits China just fine that they can slow down their exports to other countries "because of Covid", to speed up, or rather turn a recession into a depression. China is a nation born of traders and exporters. Go back in history to the Silk Road, and now the 'whatever the name is' road (the name escapes me just now) is going to be the modern day equivalent. China knows no other way of being than being exporters to other countries. I could say America was 'born' with a 'gun on its hip' if you look back historically.

Xi looks around and sees these protests against Governments popping up all over the place, all for different reasons. So, he joins that merry band saying, "Look! We've got protests going on here too!" I'm not saying the lockdowns/zero tolerance isn't happening, clearly it is. But to say it's because of C19, which has mutated itself out of existence with variants now, is simply not washing with me. It worries me that Xi has lifted the 'one child' law and changed it to 2 and in 5 years there will be no restriction on the amount of children people can have. What does he knows that's coming where China will need an increase in population in a generation from now?

That futuristic costume Schwab wore at some WEF meeting some time back, might have appeared futuristic to most, but to me, if you popped a helmet on his head he reminded me of some Mongol warrior. Is Xi singing to WEF's tune? Or is WEF under Chinese control too. Think about it. We are already calling Biden 'China Jo' and other. We know Xi dressed down Trudeau recently. Most of Western countries are in debt to, or heavily invested in China. China has that ace up it's sleeve of calling in thise debts, regardless of what MSM keep telling us that China's economy is failing. World economy is failing FFS!

That's all I've got right now, but I stick to "something just ain't right about the Chinese protests".
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I love your thoughts on this.

I want to add something even more abstract into the mix.

For as long as I can remember most Asians, yes including Chinese have been VERY racist against Black people.
The worst thing a person could have in terms of beauty was dark skin as it portrayed a person as a poor laborer. The thought of inter racial marriages between Chinese and Africans would have been preposterous.

Jump to modern day. China is PROMOTING inter racial marriages. They have huge interests in Africa. Africa is eating it up, with all the new infrastructure. I saw someone on social media saying China is trying to colonize Africa and then they showed Africans saying that China is their friend unlike former white slave owners… Friend…hmmm

I say all this as this is what I’ve read/seen, but of course that could all be propaganda being fed to us.

www.iol.co.za... -future-3e1a1d8b-e6d5-42ce-aba7-cb791cad20cd

Chinese & African young leaders commit to working together to create a better future

edit on 28-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 28-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to: NorthOfStuff

I have seen a picture of Bush and Putin together in the same Masonic Uniform as soon as it pops up on the internet it gets removed. Simply because it begets the obvious questions.That if they are brothers in the same masonic lodge or order, that is where their ultimate loyalty lies. Self-preservation is the main thrust in a world with increasingly hard-to-find resources. So whether we like the analysis or not the projections of fuel and food ie energy whether for machines or humans, Are looking grim. The economic downturn in the west simply means a vast amount of workers in China are not needed. I would suggest we are living at present off of the stocks in the warehouses built up before the food and water crisis hit China. So it is logical that China will be hit first as they are the tip of the spear. Serpenza had a vid from the CCP that said there was no food crisis, and laughably when they panned around the store a few fowl were plucked and hanging behind the counter, but nothing else the shelves were empty. So I imagine there is a genuine amount of want in many places.
The States has had the biggest outbreak of bird flu ever and the amount of chicken being culled, and turkeys are phenomenal.The main food enabler phosphate fertilizers are tied up in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, along with the highly efficient Dutch Farmers literally being switched off by their government.Birth rates are plummeting and death rates are rising. I maintain that they have organized a cluster # to coincide with the winter . Where if you are unprepared for 2023 you will die.
It might be because of the Grand Solar Minimum, the magnetic pole shift that has forced them into a controlled collapse but either way at the present projected food and energy requirements you are seeing a slow steady collapse. Ill try and find the pic of Putin and Bush, Russel brand flashed it during an interview with an analyst of the Ukrainian war, who incidentally said they knew if they did one thing Putin would invade Crimea, he told them way back exactly what his responses were going to be, so in that sense, it has to be controlled. I www.youtube.com... just leve the URL to the vid as it flashes at the very begining for a second.
edit on 28-11-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Terrifying to think of how many people will be put to death once the cameras are turned off. This is why the 2nd amendment is so vitally important. At least here in the states we could go out blazing. Once the CCP turns the military loose on their citizens it will be a blood bath. Human life is not very valuable in China.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Between the water problems, real estate problems, debt problems, bank problems and now protest problems.

Well no way Xi steps down and no way the CCP gives up their power and wealth so this will not end up good for hte people.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

At some stage, someone will have to give the order to use live rounds to disperse the crowd if they don't they will become more emboldened. If they use live rounds they will harden the opposition, Which will show to the world that China is not the new Shangrila.I have never seen videos of the cops falling back under the pressure of the crowd until now. Does the CCP actually allow the cops to carry guns, as they could have the potential to fall into the hands of the opposition? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

That shot is coming unfortunately I just cant see them letting go of the control they have.

I feel for them, just like I feel for the regular russian people, the regular people in ukraine and any number of countries in africa.

Its almost never the regular people that are the problem.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

When governments become a burden they seem to be approaching their use-by date.I wouldn't want anything to do with that branch of society at the moment.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Evidently, the US Embassy has warned US Citizens to stock up on food and medicines or even leave the country. Even while the White House refuses to stand up for the Chinese protesters. Pretty much says it all in my view.
edit on 29-11-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join