It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China in a state of revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's not a revolution. Where are the anti-government slogans ? I can't see any. That is just a lock down protest, nothing more.

This is a revolution.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The Chinese Communist Part are experts in repression. The People's Liberation Army are their tool. Most Chinese have been turned into subservient robots by decades of propaganda and low social freedoms.

Cannot see a revolution getting past the tanks. At least not today.

I hope you're wrong but I fear you're right

the army is the key. if they start making moves the party people will be hightailing to the local airports for one-way to North Korea.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

China is not in a state of revolution, these protests will quickly be ended and forgotten about. There are too many people not only in China, but in the whole world, who think defending a corrupt regime puts them out of harms way. They are happy to betray their own principles and people for money and an easy life. I read in a BBC article about how a protester spoke to the police, they said they feel the same way, but they still put on the uniform to defend the regime. That is why we will lose, not just those in China, but the rest of us around the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

This should be a much bigger story than it is.

It is one of the most enlightening things to behold.

The good people of China are FINALLY standing up for themselves.
They are chanting “Down with the CCP, and Down with Xi”… They said they would rather DIE then live under the regime.
That shows me they have NOTHING to lose, absolutely nothing.

There were little spats here and there, but at least from what I’ve seen, the one that really got to people is the apartment fire that killed people because they were wired in their own houses.

So yes, what do they have to lose?

And yes I did say good people of China, because they are good people, just like us. They just have been living in an oppressive society lead for too long.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

China is not in a state of revolution,

Not quite revolution status… YET..
But it is very clear the straw that broke the camels back is here.
I watch a lot of Asian news and have seen a lot more than most and the people there are at their breaking point.
We also have to think about the sheer number of people in their cities 10 mil +++ just imagine if even half of those people protested..
What would that look like?

edit on 27-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
China, Iran, Pakistan, Brazil are all in riots right now opposing their oppressive government

It should be all over every news channel

But the WEF and their sycophants can't let the world know they don't stand alone against the sadistic fascism

So they bury and downplay it

Look at Iran over 2 months straight now....100s of deaths at the hands of the Iranian gov and barely a peep

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sadly, a communist country is that, communist and oppressive probably the media will be banned from China soo they can kill and do horrendous thing to those that dare to challenge the communist country.

Soo, I feel sorry for the people.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
And there's this ..

twitter.com...

Given CCP's apparent complete lack of concern for the welfare if it's populace end it's heavenly armed enforcement apparatus, we'll have to see where this goes
:
edit on 2022 11 27 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
And there's this ..

twitter.com...

That’s what I’m talking about.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Good! I hope they finally demand their freedoms back and erase communism by dealing with their oppresors.
As if communism isn't enough with 'social credit' scores, they add lockdowns in as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
From what I've been seeing, more and more people are fed up and waking up!

We will win in the end. It's almost 8 billion of us VS , what maybe a million of them 'elites'

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This should be a much bigger story than it is.

It is one of the most enlightening things to behold.

The good people of China are FINALLY standing up for themselves.
They are chanting “Down with the CCP, and Down with Xi”… They said they would rather DIE then live under the regime.
That shows me they have NOTHING to lose, absolutely nothing.

There were little spats here and there, but at least from what I’ve seen, the one that really got to people is the apartment fire that killed people because they were wired in their own houses.

So yes, what do they have to lose?

And yes I did say good people of China, because they are good people, just like us. They just have been living in an oppressive society lead for too long.

I got some booklet in the mail recently from 'Shen Yun, China before communism'. They are a traditional artist/dance group based in NY, who escaped oppressive China. Off course they are banned in China. Their group values Chinese's traditions, the old traditions and religion before communism destroyed everything. I'm in FL. I would have gone to see their performance, and chosen the best seat, but I will be travelling then sadly
I will keep the booklet, and perhaps next time

edit on 27-11-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yep this is huge alright-protests kicking off in many many towns and cities.
Open dissent spreading through chinese social media.
Unheard of protests for democracy and the downfall of the CCP.

Even as closely controlled the chinese internet is-this is getting out to the wider world.
It is the ultimate nightmare for the government.

Look at the amount of videos from all over China over on reddit-
old.reddit.com...

According to one of those threads,the government are starting to blame "outside forces"for stirring up unrest.
Gotta deflect the blame,quick!
It ain't our fault for being a hideously cruel dictatorship honest!

The whole China/Russia/Iran axis is looking mighty shaky right now.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Yep this is huge alright-protests kicking off in many many towns and cities.
Open dissent spreading through chinese social media.
Unheard of protests for democracy and the downfall of the CCP.

Even as closely controlled the chinese internet is-this is getting out to the wider world.
It is the ultimate nightmare for the government.

Look at the amount of videos from all over China over on reddit-
old.reddit.com...

According to one of those threads,the government are starting to blame "outside forces"for stirring up unrest.
Gotta deflect the blame,quick!
It ain't our fault for being a hideously cruel dictatorship honest!

The whole China/Russia/Iran axis is looking mighty shaky right now.

Good!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I spent quite a lot of my life in China, and in the grand scheme of things this doesn't really compare to the riots over illegal land grabs or the anti-Japanese riots back in the 2000s, let alone to the pro-democracy movement of the late 1980s.

It's not a revolution by any stretch of the imagination because the Chinese people think that they have it pretty good in general when compared to places like the US what with BLM and drag queen story time, and things like that.

They don't want to overthrow the government, they want the government to change its policies on covid, which are two very different things.

It's funny how everyone just ignores the nonsense now.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

It`s spreading

Documenting #China's covid protests, here's a newer visual with more locations of where all demonstrations have occurred part of #ChinaUprising

And Chapter 6 of: republicans-oversight.house.gov... partially explains why the BIDEN ADMINISTRATION is staying so quiet.

But will come out FOR THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT if forced to choose sides.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's all over the news here?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

www.cbsnews.com...

They are calling for Xi to resign and for the end of Communist Party rule.

Seems it's not just about lockdowns anymore.

Tanks on streets soon?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There have been reports that the rice crop is stuffed up with drought, and before that, it was rain and floods. Locking people down stops consumption and might have been one of the reasons for the lockdowns.I think with this China has crossed a line that can't be uncrossed so we will see, but as the workshop of the world, it will affect us, how much of the political rhetoric is simply because the place is seizing up with lockdowns and protests?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join