It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China in a state of revolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

In New Zealand ?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
There are enough citizens in China to accomplish whatever they want, if most of them are on the same page.

Xi Eleven isn't a mass murderer. He was appalled by Donald Trump calling an air strike on Syria, while the two men had dinner.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

NZ?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tell that to the Uyghurs.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 27-11-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

They don't want to overthrow the government, they want the government to change its policies on covid, which are two very different things.

This statement is not Justin Trudeau approved.

Do not work, do not travel, go straight to jail.

All of the western Young Global Leaders will be taking notes as they watch the events in China unfold.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

NZ?

You’ve been demoted to a Colonialist.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Damn. Who knew?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It's not exactly a secret that I'm English? I'm not a Kiwi.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

They don't want to overthrow the government, they want the government to change its policies on covid, which are two very different things.

I too have spent a lot of time in China and have quite a few relatives there. The citizens of China would just love to see Jing Ping's head on a pike right now. They are calling for his removal by the millions. That is a revolution in the making.

People locked in their apartments with the lobby doors barricaded with no food is still happening in places, and the police run away when television sets get dropped on them from 20 floors up.

It's time to remove inhumane scumbags from power there, and destroy the communist party. The people's greatest enemies are those willing and able to do them harm, and they ARE doing them harm right now. That is inexcusable.

Any government who even attempts to have policies like those should be removed. You don't simply tell a knife stabbing killer to stop stabbing you (or to change his deadly policies and use a feather duster, or a platter of delicious noodles), you remove the SOB.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There are enough citizens in China to accomplish whatever they want, if most of them are on the same page.

Xi Eleven isn't a mass murderer. He was appalled by Donald Trump calling an air strike on Syria, while the two men had dinner.

But Xi is a mass murderer, the worst kind. He's one who hides behind his veil of "being appalled" while his policies set up using force caused and are causing people to starve in many places, and oppressing them to the point of despair where they commit suicide.

Xi is a cowardly little man with visions of grandeur for himself, by using force to control people using force and not caring if people get hurt or killed because of it. Because the "Image" of his power must be maintained, and that is what he is doing it for. Just like when he had that old leader grabbed and man handled out of the room in a very public display.
edit on 27-11-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

These protesters are carrying the red flag and singing the international, it smells like a revolution to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Absolutely! If they overthrow Jinping, this will not only free China from the CCP but it will rid the world of our greatest threat. There is no good reason not to support them!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Hope Chinese communist fall

If they do, that will be a failure of the social credit system and oligarchs will have to abandon such plans for the West

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

The communist government in China are not ready to give up their hold on their citizens, first they will kill all of the protestors, taking into consideration that China does not answer to anyone but themselves, then what is the China biden administration to do, I am sure that the china media in the US will find excuses as why people had to die in China.

Such an example of what is best for the world, yep, communism.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

There are loads of videos on Twitter of Chinese protests.
It is amazing to see the people fighting back.

If you look carefully for the most part they are not fighting against the workers in the bunny suits, (unless they are trying to quarantine people) For the most part they are knocking down barricades and such. In one video I even saw a guy in the bunny suit chanting with the people.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: M5xaz

The communist government in China are not ready to give up their hold on their citizens, first they will kill all of the protestors, taking into consideration that China does not answer to anyone but themselves, then what is the China biden administration to do, I am sure that the china media in the US will find excuses as why people had to die in China.

Such an example of what is best for the world, yep, communism.

I am sure the CCP will fight, like Ceausescu did with brutal means.
However, due in part to Ronald Reagan's support, that violent bastard was overthrown and killed

Problem today is that Biden is bought and paid for by the CCP

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight
Don't want to make you jealous, but I've seen their provincial touring troup here in the UK. They were very repetitive and boring. Nothing like the performances they promote. Very disappointing and nearly left in the intermission. But as I said, they were the touring group.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Communist China has Already Killed Millions of it's People to Stay in Power . It Will Kill Millions More to Continue to do so Unless..........

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If the Chinese people don't give in, they will win their freedom!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
And there's this ..

twitter.com...

Given CCP's apparent complete lack of concern for the welfare if it's populace end it's heavenly armed enforcement apparatus, we'll have to see where this goes
:

police response looks softer than J6 protests.

where is joe in all these riots around the world?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join