It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBGTQ bar shooting.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

"Those who would sacrifice essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Almost like we were warned about yall.................

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Sorry, I just do not buy it

You're entitled to your opinion, but several decades of research and real life experiences of billions of people, say that you're wrong.

I've had an extremely challenging life. By saying that I've never been in need, I'm not saying that a lot of what I've had and do have came without challenges and sacrifices. At one point in life I was working ~70 hours a week, I was a signed, touring musician, I was in the process of opening up a bar, I owned an online musical gear business, and I was still able to make time for a wife and 4 kids.

I was 38 before I ever took any medication for depression, and once it finally kicked in, HOLY HELL what a difference! I quit taking them after 2 years thinking I just needed a temporary boost and I could do without. Nope. Got back on them this January.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

How would you propose they get all the guns away from ALL the people you call "cant be trusted" ?

How many would be killed ? 😎

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What's "Special" is how the current 57 Dictatorships (some say 58) think and act 😎

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I see we're getting some honest first hand non hearsay information today that answers some long asked questions 😎

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Regardless, would you consider yourself dependent upon your medication?

I made it 38 of my 42 years without it, and quit taking it for a year. I was fine, I just feel a lot better with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How would you propose they get all the guns away from ALL the people you call "cant be trusted" ?

IT is unbelievable..

I am hearing them call for MORE RED FLAG LAWS..

Why are they calling for MORE LAWS when they ones they have don't #ING work
as it is now??

It is futile to go back and forth.. All the libs are saying this is
TRUMP AND MAGA fault just because it was gay people!

They do not say ANYTHING when the likes of DARRYL BROOKS runs down
DOZENS of grandmas at a christmas parade..

I BELIEVE LOVE IS THE ANSWER
but
YOU OUGHTTA own a PISTOL

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

"We come in peace. Phasers on kill".

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

"Those who would sacrifice essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

cant modern people have original ideas instead of relying on stagnant legal documents and the past? what does it matter what he said in some letter to a random governor? everyone deserves safety and no right should be allowed to endanger us, neither should any right be used to violate another right, if it does then it needs to be amended, and seeing as no American is on a frontier regularly fending off invasions there's no longer a need for guns, and hardly anyone has wild animals to deal with that cant be dealt with by a modern bow, and a gun collecting hobby isn't a right, as for liberty we all know that's a joke and any violent rebellion like conservatives keep going about would be illegal and potentially destroy our Democratic way of life forever, treason isn't a right.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

most of them, you forget America is a superpower, suppressing a rebellion would be a simple matter, 90% of the time rebellions have failed throughout history in powerful militaristic empires, the military would show no mercy especially on its own soil, traitors have one fate and we all know it.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

What's "Special" is how the current 57 Dictatorships (some say 58) think and act 😎

like us you mean?
all the modern dictatorships learned from our tactics.
edit on 21-11-2022 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Looks like you're number three today 😎

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

most of them, you forget America is a superpower, suppressing a rebellion would be a simple matter, 90% of the time rebellions have failed throughout history in powerful militaristic empires, the military would show no mercy especially on its own soil, traitors have one fate and we all know it.

Fantastic. You support killing most of the population to stop gun violence😎

God Bless The First Amendment and The Pursuit of Happiness forever 😎

And yup, you get today's "Number 3" revelation 😎

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

not what i said, that's right wing arrogance speaking, thinking everyone believes the same thing they do. what would happen is 99% would surrender their weapons peacefully, 1% would die fighting a fight no one actually cares about then forgotten.
edit on 21-11-2022 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Looks like you're number three today 😎

he's kidding, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

A blood bath if Congress doesn't repeal the 87,000 armed IRS enforcers!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

not what i said, that's right wing arrogance speaking, thinking everyone believes the same thing they do. what would happen is 99% would surrender their weapons peacefully, 1% would die fighting a fight no one actually cares about then forgotten.

2 totally different answers. The 2nd one after the 1st one gets challenged beyond your assumptionsπŸ˜€

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The leaders of Conservatives know how to "citizen arrest" the few at the top who would choose to take away rights of Americans. Before the last one of them is "citizen arrested", they will wave the white flag.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

- Benjamin Franklin

cant modern people have original ideas instead of relying on stagnant legal documents and the past? what does it matter what he said in some letter to a random governor? everyone deserves safety and no right should be allowed to endanger us, neither should any right be used to violate another right, if it does then it needs to be amended, and seeing as no American is on a frontier regularly fending off invasions there's no longer a need for guns, and hardly anyone has wild animals to deal with that cant be dealt with by a modern bow, and a gun collecting hobby isn't a right, as for liberty we all know that's a joke and any violent rebellion like conservatives keep going about would be illegal and potentially destroy our Democratic way of life forever, treason isn't a right.

Do you seriously believe what you write in your post? I used to live in a heavily Bear populated area in the Rockies, they were in my yard about four times a week and sometimes every day during certain seasons, these were not small bears as a norm. I packed to take out the trash or work in my garage, you really think a bow is going to do me one ounce of good? Your odds of getting a kill shot off against a surprise charge or attack are very low, they're lightening fast but with a gun you at least have a chance, with a bow you're dead man if they so wish. Not to mention the large Mountain Lion's we had in the area.

What's it going to take for people like yourself to realize that guns are not the problem, people are?

There's so many wrongs in your post but I'm not wasting my time pointing them out to you.
edit on 21-11-2022 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
always becomes like this, getting way off topic, going from 40 people murdered and all the right cares about is their rights, not about peoples lives or trying to right the wrongs done by gun violence. all i hear is entitlement and selfishness whenever stuff like this happens.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join