It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBGTQ bar shooting.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Annee

What's gotya triggered today?

Your red herrings are getting weak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't always have to play nice.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Sandy?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The part that bothers me is not that anyone owns a gun it is that 1/4 of Americans "feel" they need mental health meds. We live in the easiest period of the entire human existence and in the easiest place on earth to live and it is still too much for people to handle.

Some of us just aren't wired correctly. I had a great childhood, never in need of anything, never abused, and I have no complaints about my adult life. Nothing caused my depression, and I've struggled with it since I was 12. I just lack the natural ability to be happy in general.

Don't eat sugar, fast foods, or drink alcohol.

Those 3 put me in "low orbit" almost immediately.

(Not dismissing chemical imbalance)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Sandy?

Funny

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yeah if I were you I'd avoid the goyslop, I mean what you only got like 15-20 yrs left on earth maximum.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
We've...noticed.

I'm quite happy now. You just don't like my political beliefs.

I do

link   

Sandy?

Funny

innit.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yeah if I were you I'd avoid the goyslop, I mean what you only got like 15-20 yrs left on earth maximum.

Yep, gettin up there.

No health issues yet (excluding an unusual physical birth defect)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yep, gettin up there.

Chaos tentacle?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yep, gettin up there.

Chaos tentacle?

Had to look that up.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I just lack the natural ability to be happy in general.

Sorry, I just do not buy it, not you personally, just your generalized issue. Maybe you are happy being unhappy... Not picking on you as I do not know anything about your situation, but it seems there are many who just brood all day in some listless state. I feel it has more to do with their life being too easy and so they have nothing serious to do like survival. Think about a time when just having one hot meal that maybe took you all day to hunt and create was true happiness. Humans need challenges, period. We take everything for granted, so there isn't much of a challenge unless we create it. Go work for Elon Musk and except his challenge and you might find that you all of a sudden are happy with zero drugs needed.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
maybe just maybe people cant be trusted with guns in any capacity except war, that we need to ban guns, the law says right to bear arms, it doesn't specify guns after all, it just implies you have the right to self defense with a weapon.

you can hunt with bows, can defend yourself with a sword and since our military is a professional military and there's no draft so no need for militia ready to be called up to service in an emergency, and lets be honesty, tyranny and oppression has been here all along so using that as an excuse to justify owning a gun to protect our rights is pretty silly.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

the law says right to bear arms, it doesn't specify guns after all, it just implies you have the right to self defense with a weapon.

It's not a law, it's a right.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You may have an opinion, a feeble attempt to rewrite definitions (in spite of numerous SCOTUS rulings), or even choose not to own a firearm.

Your lack of understanding and knowledge is no excuse to take other peoples arms however.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
maybe just maybe people cant be trusted with guns in any capacity except war, that we need to ban guns, the law says right to bear arms, it doesn't specify guns after all, it just implies you have the right to self defense with a weapon.

you can hunt with bows, can defend yourself with a sword and since our military is a professional military and there's no draft so no need for militia ready to be called up to service in an emergency, and lets be honesty, tyranny and oppression has been here all along so using that as an excuse to justify owning a gun to protect our rights is pretty silly.

When you have reached the point where you can justify telling people what they can and can't own, then you have achieved full authoritarianism.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

the law says right to bear arms, it doesn't specify guns after all, it just implies you have the right to self defense with a weapon.

It's not a law, it's a right.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You may have an opinion, a feeble attempt to rewrite definitions (in spite of numerous SCOTUS rulings), or even choose not to own a firearm.

Your lack of understanding and knowledge is no excuse to take other peoples arms however.

Deny ignorance.

lets not be naive or pretend to care about the Constitution, a Constitution is just a body of laws and the fact there's a process to ammend it proves its not meant to be static or unchanged, its meant to be changed and the only reason it hasn't happened on a regular basis shows how afraid of change we are not how free we are. heck the ussr changed theirs whenever they got new leaders, same with china, yet ours has been static for 233 years or so, that seems rather shameful, we dissolved our government before and threw out our previous Constitution, whats so special about the current Constitution? and lets not make this about god, doing that implies its a religious documents which invalidates itself in the first amendment if that was the case, which it isn't.

you speak of rights being inalienable but that's a philosophical belief, its not a factual statement and is disproved by our very nature as a social pack creature, in the end society as a whole takes precedence over the will or desire of individuals, its always been that way.
edit on 21-11-2022 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Again, you are free to opine.

Don't own a firearm. Simple.

You preventing others from legally owning, well that's where issues arise.

yet ours has been static for 233 years or so

Is there no depth to your ignorance?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

The topic is LBGTQ bar shooting.
And, TBH, I think the topic has been forgotten.....

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

you dont get it, its not about rights, its about our gun laws or lack of gun laws proving itself ineffective at protecting anyone from death, from tyranny or abuse, only causing death and suffering to innocents and being abused by regular people and authority alike.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

O reaaaaly?

Then why are the states with the strictest gun control laws and policies the most violent crimes?

Lets really harp on that for just a second.

Without looking it up, do you know what the most dangerous and deadly firearms are?

Do you know that suicide is also measured within gun violence statistics AND that they outweigh actual gun violence?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: namehere

When you have reached the point where you can justify telling people what they can and can't own, then you have achieved full authoritarianism.

its already being done and has always been done, so i see no point in saying that, everyone wants to believe in something but in the end our needs will always take precedence, safety being one such need.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join