It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBGTQ bar shooting.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Ahem, sorry to interrupt the finger pointing.

Attorneys for Anderson Lee Aldrich, the individual charged with 5 counts of murder and 5 hate crimes, have said that Aldrich is "non-binary" and uses "they/them" pronouns.

link

Obvious MAGA is obvious.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ahem, sorry to interrupt the finger pointing.

Attorneys for Anderson Lee Aldrich, the individual charged with 5 counts of murder and 5 hate crimes, have said that Aldrich is "non-binary" and uses "they/them" pronouns.

link

Obvious MAGA is obvious.

&#>÷[*$ non binary righties!

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well that puts a dagger in some parts of the narrative.

Think someone mentioned it earlier, probably a relationship meltdown.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
So much so that you can say that a shooter must be someone religiously oriented before you know the “facts”?

I don't know anyone who who hates the gays that isn't religious.

Other gays and non binaries.. apparently.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: JinMI

Well that puts a dagger in some parts of the narrative.

Think someone mentioned it earlier, probably a relationship meltdown.

Thats what the source would seemingly point to.

However, they may just want the hate crimes dropped. FWIW

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So much so that you can say that a shooter must be someone religiously oriented before you know the “facts”?

I don't know anyone who who hates the gays that isn't religious.

Other gays and non binaries.. apparently.

You know what sucks? Supposedly, since I am a tomboy, I am now gender-nonconforming and thus automatically not straight whether I own it or not now. I somehow got "adopted" by the BBQ crowd because tomboys obviously can't be girls who simply decided to not be girly in things we do.

I'm sure that's going to confuse some people in this thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Youre married with a kid.

Miles ahead of the LMNOP crowd.

I hear ya though. Poor Sporty Spice. All her work for nothin.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
In my opinion, I think we'll see more of these irrational attacks because our society has become irrational.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

We are living in a society where the few are dictating what the rest of us should be or call ourselves.

And it makes no sense.

There is no logic, and that is screwing people up.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

In my opinion, I think we'll see more of these irrational attacks because our society has become irrational.

We are living in a society where the few are dictating what the rest of us should be or call ourselves.

And it makes no sense.

Id argue weve been seeing.

I dont see any chance of reversal at this point. Were are well past the precipice and mid downward spiral.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

" Court Documents: Colorado Gay Nightclub Shooter Identifies as Non-Binary, Uses ‘They/Them’ Pronouns "

+" The news about Aldrich’s gender identity came after Democrats and members of the corporate press politicized the shooting and blamed Republicans for the tragedy."

" Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) blasted Colorado Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert as a “bigot” who motivated the shooter shortly after Boebert issued a statement condemning the violence in her home state."

So , this Tragic Event is Now being Somehow Blamed on Conservative Republicans by the Far Left ANYWAY after Finding Out the Shooter was After all Not a Trump MAGA Supporter . TIME TO LEAVE EARTH............

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

And it makes no sense.

Id argue weve been seeing.

I dont see any chance of reversal at this point. Were are well past the precipice and mid downward spiral.

I feel the same way here, cuz..it's true.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Re: www.breitbart.com...

Now I understand. The lives lost are the smallest component of this story. Maybe that's why this one guy was being passed from network to network this morning...and crying as hard as he could. A Gay Marine...or something to that effect. "I've seen many people die in combat, but this just tore my heart out! ARRRRAGH.."
edit on 11/22/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
When are we going to have a conversation about common sense pronoun laws? I don't want to take pronouns away, but they need to be controlled to stop them from hurting people.... Pronouns aren't even protected by the constitution, I'm sure the left will propose legislation quickly and David Hogg will campaign for this.
edit on 22-11-2022 by latic because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2022 by latic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Do GAY mass shootings get more attention from the media than JEWISH mass shootings? I

It's fascinating to me that sex or religion makes common mass shootings rise to hyperventilation status.
edit on 11/22/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

AOC's remarks to Boebert came before the gender identity of the suspect was revealed. Their gender identity was only recently disclosed to the media, and therefore to the general public.

That being said, there will be some who still push Republicans (et. al.) as a scapegoat. Blaming anyone but the shooter for their actions is, in my opinion, asinine, but it inevitably happens. The focus will likely shift to "their gender identity doesn't matter, they had an AR-15." Governor Polis used religious language--"evangelizing" red flag laws--to encourage people to report their (subjectively) suspicious neighbors to police.

El Paso county (where Colorado Springs is) has yet to use the state's red flag law to confiscate weapons from a suspect. I imagine that will change in the backlash over the criminal history of the shooter at Club Q. The rhetoric from Governor Polis is disconcerting, but I am curious to see how ardently El Paso county's law enforcement agencies push to act on supposed red flag violations in coming months.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Sooooooo after all, it wasn’t a hate crime by a member of the Maga religious right…. But a non binary gender person… just can’t make this stuff up.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Is there anything else out there that motivates people to hate the gays?
Look Arhi… you guessed wrong period, because you are indoctrinated with leftist ideology. The shooter is in fact someone who identifies as a non-binary …. also indoctrinated by school or wherever he got the idea.
You just were plain wrong. Projection much?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Look Arhi… you guessed wrong period, because you are indoctrinated with leftist ideology. The shooter is in fact someone who identifies as a non-binary …. also indoctrinated by school or wherever he got the idea.
You just were plain wrong. Projection much?

Seems lovers quarrels have a tendency to drive more hate than anything else.

edit on 23-11-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: www.breitbart.com...

Now I understand. The lives lost are the smallest component of this story. Maybe that's why this one guy was being passed from network to network this morning...and crying as hard as he could. A Gay Marine...or something to that effect. "I've seen many people die in combat, but this just tore my heart out! ARRRRAGH.."

i saw him and he wasn't crying, but fox showed wokies making time for crying and posting it.

anyway, the vets daughter was a friend of the performer at the club. seems like the whole family was there.

what channel were you watching this?

he really tuned non bi guy up with the AR he shot the place up with and took a hand gun from him also so he was there for max carnage.

the queen with the high heels was doing a number on him too.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
www.cpr.org...

Aldritch made their first court appearance, and their mugshot has been released. Some are saying they claim to be non-binary in order to avoid hate crime charges, but I find that dubious. The penalty for murder would be the more severe punishment, potentially life in prison without parole. Compared to those charges, the "hate crime" charge is irrelevant. Considering this is essentially a "slam dunk" case for a murder conviction, the minimum they can hope for is one life sentence instead of five, but I really believe they'll get all five life sentences and then some.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join