It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark somthing horible is going on.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Well known sociological effects like alienation in capitalism might give us a more accurate picture tho. Not to say your arguments are totally off, but you're still spreading lies with this pandemic-focused reduction of a more complex issue, which we already have been aware of decades before Covid happened in the first place.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Well known sociological effects like alienation in capitalism might give us a more accurate picture tho. Not to say your arguments are totally off, but you're still spreading lies with this pandemic-focused reduction of a more complex issue, which we already have been aware of decades before Covid happened in the first place.

What are these lies?
What are the issues that you have been aware for many decades?
edit on 16-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: autopat51
this is happening EVERYWHERE...and still people are marching dutifully forward to get their booster.

Well, didn't all the lemmings follow that one lemming all of the cliff ? Same thing really

Actually they were pushed to their death by the show's producers, but hey, it sure made a dramatic shot didn't it?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'm talking about science, or political sociology. Ever heard of Marx's theory of alienation?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

I'm talking about science, or political sociology. Ever heard of Marx's theory of alienation?

Yes.

I ddn't see how it is related to the conversation or something that I have said.
edit on 16-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I also heard another theory that there is usually a once a century cull.

You would normally think they would cull the old, sick and weak. The young and strong are your work force.

The young are also the strong and resistant...
edit on 16-11-2022 by HUBE007 because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Apologies, one might still disagree with the content tho. Just saying this thing has a long tail.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You have to wonder if you wanted to get rid of the sheep.......

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

There is no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was circulating in humans prior to autumn of 2019.

I believe they found two variants that were out there in China long before the pandemic. This doesn't mean they were not testing it in the lab to have that one leak out, but SARS-COV-2 been here a good while.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
If the young are eliminated now they won't be here for future reproduction.
Call it pre-culling.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not if they would be the ones left to resist tyrannical plots of mass control and slavery

Also just wanted to point out how the topic of the OP has been mis informationed away and devolved into an argument over the viability of truth on the internet...way to go guys good work!
edit on 16pm30900000022 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

There is no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was circulating in humans prior to autumn of 2019.

I believe they found two variants that were out there in China long before the pandemic. This doesn't mean they were not testing it in the lab to have that one leak out, but SARS-COV-2 been here a good while.

When you say long before the pandemic do you mean years before or months? Because if it's months then that's not what I am talking about. It's reasonable to find a virus before the onset of the pandemic as it could take weeks or even months before infections and disease becomes noticeable.

Do you have any link for this?

The idea that natural selection occured after zoonosis it's something not discussed anywhere. Which means the SARS-CoV-2 is a novel virus. There have been some arguments here that the virus was with us for several decades and suddenly has become pathogenic which means what I said in the top of the paragraph.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The idea that natural selection occured after zoonosis it's something not discussed anywhere. Which means the SARS-CoV-2 is a novel virus. There have been some arguments here that the virus was with us for several decades and suddenly has become pathogenic which means what I said in the top of the paragraph.

I did a post on it last year, but that would be hard for me to hunt it down. So I'm not sure if I can find it again, but it was about researchers in 2017 monitoring a new coronavirus in the rural areas of China, so before hitting a big city like Wuhan. That it was circulating in in low population area nearer to where the bats actually live which is a long way from Wuhan. I think I read that it was listed as virus 18 on a long list at Wuhan as early as 2017/2018 timeframe. I do think it leaked from the lab with years of reports and our own Goverment raising the warning flag over how bad their processes were at a level 4 lab. Back in 2018 there was a good amount of issues with the Wuhan lab and that it was doing gain of function on Coronaviruses too.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I did a post on it last year, but that would be hard for me to hunt it down. So I'm not sure if I can find it again, but it was about researchers in 2017 monitoring a new coronavirus in the rural areas of China, so before hitting a big city like Wuhan. That it was circulating in in low population area nearer to where the bats actually live which is a long way from Wuhan. I think I read that it was listed as virus 18 on a long list at Wuhan as early as 2017/2018 timeframe. I do think it leaked from the lab with years of reports and our own Goverment raising the warning flag over how bad their processes were at a level 4 lab. Back in 2018 there was a good amount of issues with the Wuhan lab and that it was doing gain of function on Coronaviruses too.

Ok. So you think it came from a lab.
This is a hypothesis that many entertain. But you also think it was here long before the autumn of 2019.

Another member here was arguing that the virus was with us for probably several decades and it became pathogenic recently. So it was a product of zoonosis i.e coming from the animals but natural selection happened after zoonosis. But in this case there is no evidence at all this has happened.

Recently the US Senate has concluded that the virus is probably a result of a lab related research incident.

For zoonosis to happen by the way there has to be a mammal that it's the intermediate species as we can't get coronaviruses from bats directly. Although in theory it can happen. There needs to be link i.e an animal which acts as the intermediate host before transmission to humans. This link hasn't been found.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

This is a hypothesis that many entertain. But you also think it was here long before the autumn of 2019.

Another member here was arguing that the virus was with us for probably several decades and it became pathogenic recently. So it was a product of zoonosis i.e coming from the animals but natural selection happened after zoonosis. But in this case there is no evidence at all this has happened.

Recently the US Senate has concluded that the virus is probably a result of a lab related research incident.

For zoonosis to happen by the way there has to be a mammal that it's the intermediate species as we can't get coronaviruses from bats directly. Although in theory it can happen. There needs to be link i.e an animal which acts as the intermediate host before transmission to humans. This link hasn't been found.

The bat that carries it is a very long way away and I just don't buy the one bat that just happened to be sick with a new strain not seen before in the market, makes zero logic with a really bad level 4 lab right there too in walking distance.

Sars came about in 2002, others coronaviruses a long time ago... so just talking Sar-2 I think around 2017 it made its way into humans, and Wuhan labs was testing it when it started the pandemic.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The bat that carries it is a very long way away and I just don't buy the one bat that just happened to be sick with a new strain not seen before in the market, makes zero logic with a really bad level 4 lab right there too in walking distance.

Sars came about in 2002, others coronaviruses a long time ago... so just talking Sar-2 I think around 2017 it made its way into humans, and Wuhan labs was testing it when it started the pandemic.

For zoonosis to happen you don't need to have a sick bat. Bats are carriers of different coronaviruses and they can pass them to other animals and then it's the other animals that can pass them to humans. You need to have an animal reservoir virus for this to happen, but this intermediate host hasn't been found yet.

I have created two threads about coronaviruses. One about the Russian 'Flu' which likely caused by human coronavirus OC43 and it's called the forgotten pandemic of 1889-1890. The virus is very similar to BCov and it's most likely came from cattle to humans.

The other is about this virus SARS-CoV-2 referring to a paper published by three scientists who argued long time ago, when the lab-leak hypothesis was considered a conspiracy theory, that SARS-CoV-2 hasn't naturally evolved.

If SARS-CoV-2 made it in humans back in 2017 then we would have seen illnesses associated with it. Why didn't we not see these illnesses?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Bullies make me mad and you wouldn't want to see this old man mad.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

If SARS-CoV-2 made it in humans back in 2017 then we would have seen illnesses associated with it. Why didn't we not see these illnesses?

I think we did, but we are talking rural China where nothing gets out if they do not want it to. Dig deep into virus 18 that Wuhan was listing back then as it would not have had a name yet. We also have not found the carrier of Ebola either, but it springs up.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I think we did, but we are talking rural China where nothing gets out if they do not want it to. Dig deep into virus 18 that Wuhan was listing back then as it would not have had a name yet. We also have not found the carrier of Ebola either, but it springs up.

There are two cases if we can't find the intermediate mammal which was responsible for the transmission of the virus to humans. Either some of the scientists are very incompetent or there isn't one such intermediate mammal.

In the case of Ebola, again bats are thought to be the carriers of closed related viruses that are then passed to apes and chimpanzees and then to us. Although direct transmission is also considered.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

In the case of Ebola, again bats are thought to be the carriers of closed related viruses that are then passed to apes and chimpanzees and then to us. Although direct transmission is also considered.

They thought they did. A kid from England caught it and he was in an elephant cave where there were bats etc. After an extensive research in the cave they came up with nothing, and there was nothing in the kids further trip to look into. Really weird.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join