It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Ha...ha...ha
They overplayed their hand. Billy 'the Dr.' Gates must be in his horrors.

Gnashing of teeth, the UN has just released the State of the World's Children 2023 Report.
UN State of the World's Children

The decline of jabs and adhering to the routine children's vaccine schedule is all our fault.

"A rise in misleading information" and "fear and disinformation about all types of vaccines circulated as wildly as the virus itself."

Another victim!
"We cannot allow confidence in routine immunizations to become another victim of the plandemic."

They should have thought about that before weaponizing the Covid jabs.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Jikkyleak's new thread "Unhealthy Cheese" just dropped. If people are starting to feel angry, this just adds more fuel to the fire.
Jikkleaks Tweet

Everything is fake. Imagine using our own health data without our knowledge or consent.

AI, ghostwriters and medical journals - tools of Big Pharma all to develop and promote new drugs.

"The real people that provided the health data have no idea that their data is being used to push a false Pharma narrative that is endangering them, and making billions for the pharma companies who then pump a few quid back into the institutions."
BARGAIN BASEMENT BRIBERY.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Loop posted #11 again.

We can file this under weird. Maybe a coincidence...
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation invested in an Israeli company called Eleven Biotechnology August[8] 2/2022.
This is troubling because Bill became directly involved himself which usually means troubles ahead.

Eleven Biotechnolgy Receives Grant from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

I've been sort of on the fence about the durability of the mRNA jab damage to the DNA. But this solves the issue.

"developing a first-of-its kind platform for the design of a small interfering RNA's with ultra-long durability by utilizing combinatorial and chemistry and AI."

Maybe the month of August =8 fits with Loop because the 8 on its side is displayed with the profile in the tweets. Infinity- long durability, permanent change? Also Pool has the triangle with the 8 inside.

Delta Symbol for Change
Again another connection to change.

In some ways this gives me some hope that maybe the technology was not sufficiently perfected and may in fact not be permanent. I guess only time will tell, but if he is investing in this means it could mean that Gates is not 100% certain.

Just thinking outside the box but when President Trump launched Operation Warp Speed he may have disrupted their plans and they were forced to launch their Operation Warp Speed before the mRNA technology was fully perfected. He really did force them to accelerate their plans.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
Loop posted #11 again.

We can file this under weird. Maybe a coincidence...
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation invested in an Israeli company called Eleven Biotechnology August[8] 2/2022.
This is troubling because Bill became directly involved himself which usually means troubles ahead.

Eleven Biotechnolgy Receives Grant from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

I've been sort of on the fence about the durability of the mRNA jab damage to the DNA. But this solves the issue.

"developing a first-of-its kind platform for the design of a small interfering RNA's with ultra-long durability by utilizing combinatorial and chemistry and AI."

Maybe the month of August =8 fits with Loop because the 8 on its side is displayed with the profile in the tweets. Infinity- long durability, permanent change? Also Pool has the triangle with the 8 inside.

Delta Symbol for Change
Again another connection to change.

In some ways this gives me some hope that maybe the technology was not sufficiently perfected and may in fact not be permanent. I guess only time will tell, but if he is investing in this means it could mean that Gates is not 100% certain.

Just thinking outside the box but when President Trump launched Operation Warp Speed he may have disrupted their plans and they were forced to launch their Operation Warp Speed before the mRNA technology was fully perfected. He really did force them to accelerate their plans.

NOt One for PM s I C

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein threatened to expose Bill Gates’ alleged affair with Russian bridge player: report

Jeffrey Epstein threatened to expose an affair Bill Gates allegedly had with a Russian bridge player in 2010 when the Microsoft co-founder declined to join his philanthropic venture, according to a report on Sunday.

The disgraced pedophile, who killed himself in 2019, appeared to threaten Gates over the alleged affair with Russian card-wiz Mila Antonova in a 2017 email, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing sources familiar with the matter.

Gates met Antonova in 2010, with the two playing in a tournament together after she moved to the Bay Area to work as a software engineer, the newspaper said.

While Antonova acknowledged that she was on friendly terms with Gates during a 2010 video about her love of bridge, the two allegedly had a brief romance while Gates was still married to his then-wife, Linda Gates, sources told the Journal.

In the 2017 email, Esptein called on Gates to reimburse him for the cost of investing in Antonova’s project, the Journal reported.

The message came just after the tech titan declined to join the convicted sex offender’s multi-billion-dollar charity he was trying to kick off with JPMorgan Chase.

www.nypost.com...

Gate's spokesperson confirmed story is true.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
This needs a thread of its own!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

While I was replying here you replied to save space

A new report conducted by the Vaccine Confidence Project published by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) concluded that confidence in childhood vaccines has dropped by 44 percent in 52 countries in recent years. thevaccinereaction.org... 

Jason Terk, MD, a pediatrician in Dallas, Texas, warned in 2022 that there is more skepticism about vaccination in general among parents since the COVID pandemic and questions about COVID vaccine safety. “There’s a greater proportion of parents who are questioning routine vaccines.” 6

I found this intriguing

I don’t live in FL, but I had so much respect for DeSantis. I’ve lost that respect now that he has bailed on his commitment to FL, had laws changed so he keep his job if he fails and is backed by the worst of the worst. It has really been hard to watch.twitter.com...

edit on 2023/5/21 by CrazyFox because:
Stage being set MC & DJT. Now that Obid

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Maybe someone will make a thread. This article has more details (and pictures)

Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein 'threatened to expose Bill Gates' 2010 affair with a Russian bridge player after he refused to participate in a multibillion-dollar charitable fund with JPMorgan'

Gates, who has said that bridge is one of his favorite hobbies, allegedly met Antonova at a tournament in 2010 and had an affair with her at around the same time. He was 55 and she was in her 20s.

Epstein met her later in around 2013 when she was looking to raise money to start an online bridge platform. Though he did not bankroll the project he did later pay for her to attend a software coding school.

The 'threat' was not made until 2017 when Epstein wrote to Gates asking for reimbursement for Antonova's coding school in a tone that implied he knew about the affair and could expose it.

A picture of Gates and Antonova together was shown in a YouTube video from 2010 in which she gives a presentation about the card game and talks about meeting the billionaire at the tournament.

'I didn't beat him but I tried to kick him with my leg,' she said in the video.

According to the Journal the affair happened at around the same time in 2010 when Gates was married to his ex-wife Melinda Gates.

Then in 2013 Antonova was introduced to Epstein through an advisor to Gates, Boris Nikolic, in order to help her raise money to fund the online bridge business, called BridgePlanet, according to documents seen by the Journal.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Recovering from an amazing wedding in beautiful weather in the english countryside yesterday... However I'm just compos mentis enough to have noticed this:

Bigger

Hmmm... House Resolution 420??

Do the Elon Musk (and other truthers) references to 420 make sense now?

E.g. Elon Musk smoking a joint (420) on Joe Rogan podcast?

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here is a bill proposed by the same senator from january:
H.R.532 - To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 600 East First Street in Rome, Georgia, as the "Harold L. Murphy Federal Building and United States Courthouse".

Why would a bill from May have a lower number than one in January?

[Insert Journey's "Can't stop believin'" youtube link here]

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Are you hearing anything about the WHO alert about severe myocarditis in babies in the UK and Wales? WHO Alert

Its possible that the vax has permanently changed peeps genes. If this is the case they are now trans-human /GMO. What implications might this have for future generations. Has this been the plan all along..

Could also make them property of whoever holds the respective patent behind each vaccine.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Craig talkin Biz with Derek Johnson , Good neighbour to have, Craig.

rumble.com...

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Search = impeach biden

edit on 5/22/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ..dont stop..believing..hold on to that feeling..

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I would imagine the elites would just want to transfer the consciousness into a synthetic body but what they wish for they may soon very much regret. No abilities to feel or sense, no feelings of warmth or cold, no feelings of fear or daring to take on a exhilarating or dangerous challenge because what's the point. There is so much more to us than just our consciousness.

I am not a believer in ET's on earth controlling humanity, but have noticed they're portrayed exactly as you have described; without empathy or compassion.

That has led me to consider physicists theories that all time occurs at once-past, present and future. If true, ET's might well be the future human race, created by the mRNA vaccine.

I'm convinced there is far more to the mRNA vaccines than protection from viruses-that's just the excuse we're being given to alter our DNA for the ultimate goal of.....?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Why are dogs given distemper shots yearly?
So they don't attack.
Makes them docile.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Perhaps the HR420 was logged before May and kept in the back pocket... much like sealed indictments?

Cheers for the value add!

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Canine distemper is a virus, nothing to do with temperament at all.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Great Reset Architect Yuval Harari Discusses AI’s Potential Impact on QAnon and Q Posts at the Frontiers Forum Event

aww he's thinking about us. ..

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

"H.R." is different than "H.Res." hence the numbering difference.

Bills & Resolutions

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

why does the Sesame Street image look like the trans flag?

top topics

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join