It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

I'm just trying to imagine a Wolly Mammoth wandering the pastures vs the cattle, and they were worried about cattle methane. They haven't seen anything yet.

Can you imagine the size of the mRNA jab they will need to give them?
What we need to know
I see we are at the point of begging. I have no idea where they got their facts from but they must be polar opposite of reality. They do miss the point though. People want labeling so that they know what they are eating.

We are going to have some humungous steaks from those Mammoths.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Are you hearing anything about the WHO alert about severe myocarditis in babies in the UK and Wales?
WHO Alert

The jab was approved for babies 6 months to 4 years of age December 6, 2022.
Children 6 months to 4 years given approval for jabs

These babies are under 23 days so maybe this has something to do with women getting the Covid jab while pregnant. Now the CDC has approved an RSV vaccine so it is only a matter of time before they roll it out to pregnant women as well. Moderna has an mRNA one in the works.
Moderna mRNA RSV Jabs

I honestly cannot understand why they are taking these jabs when under normal circumstances they wouldn't even have a drink with caffine but instead are willing to take an experimental jab.
FDA Approves RSV Vaccine for 60 Years and Older

The logo for the American Pediatric Association has a strange vibe to it.
American Pediatrics Association Logo

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Are you hearing anything about the WHO alert about severe myocarditis in babies in the UK and Wales? WHO Alert

Its possible that the vax has permanently changed peeps genes. If this is the case they are now trans-human /GMO. What implications might this have for future generations. Has this been the plan all along..

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Immunization Safety Review: SV40 Contamination of Polio Vaccine and Cancer

Some of the polio vaccine administered from 1955–1963 was contaminated with a virus, called simian virus 40 (SV40). The virus came from the monkey kidney cell cultures used to produce the vaccine. Most, but not all, of the contamination was in the inactivated polio vaccine (IPV). Once the contamination was recognized, steps were taken to eliminate it from future vaccines.

CLIP

Totally unrelated.

So this happened yesterday. To be fair to myself, I've never attended a funeral of someone I didn't know personally, so this makes no sense and no one can make it make sense, as grifting aside, GF 2.0 is beyond m.A.L.I.C.E. coming unglued, as it seems not a single solitary Upstanding POC has died that would warrant this kind of grifting, oh, wait, David Dorn. NVM.

That said, the early refrain on this was "our beloved Michael Jackson impersonator was unjustly murdered because something racism." It got me thinking about the patterns.

So Elvis was nicknamed the King Of Rock and Roll
resley himself declined that title: after his first opening in Las Vegas, in 1969. He started out normal, but devolved into a fat bloated cartoon, who, allegedly, despite being totally anti drugs died of drugs - so there's that. So a transformation from Handsome Human, to Cartoon Character, then death.

Michael Jackson the exact same. I'd argue the Thriller Video was MJ's transformation coming out = no longer the original, but regardless he went from Handsome Human to Cartoon Character. Both as "King."

The "Impersonators" all do the Cartoon Character version, exclusively. No one does MJ Off the Wall version, or EP Love me Tender version, just the costumed version clearly designed to hide the entity masquerading as "The King."

So how it ties here, besides King, Fakes, Cartoons, stupidity and more? For some inexplicable reason folks have attached themselves like parasites to the movement as the "dead not dead" MJ and EP - complete with twits and followers, as if that would make us all feel better if our beloved Cartoon Stars would come and save us.

FTLOG, one twit woman thinks DJT is EP, as if that would be needed. 72 seconds viewed EP as the second coming. And of course there is the JFKjr thing. This part of the madness can only be m.A.L.I.C.E. mudding the waters, as this makes no sense to me at all.

Semi-Related. Jim Brown, the football player died. Only notable because I had no idea he was still alive he was 87 - god help you playing in front or in back of him on the golf course btw. Anywho, it struck me as odd for some reason.

Gematria Jim Brown = 1711

I've mentioned that 117 and combinations of, have entered my realm in silly ways the last 6 weeks.

There are quite a few interesting Gematria connections in the link. Including... JFK is Alive - see what I did there?

Random thought. The House should simply demand Shifty bring forth all the evidence he has against DJT as a russian agent, or and agent of russia, or leave. Simple, just show it, or vacate, seems fair and equitable - see what I did there?

The Lake Trial has reached a very interesting point, what is for the greater good???

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm glad you're able to make some sense of it all. All I'm doing is piecing together the bits of information we're allowed to see.. trying to give a general sense of the socioeconomic direction we're headed toward. Unless of course some foreseen or unforeseen event happens that steers us (or at least some of us) in a different direction.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Manhattan DA pulled into suit against JPMorgan over Epstein ties; Deutsche Bank settles for $75M with multimillionaire pedophile’s victims

The Manhattan district attorney has been dragged into litigation that’s ramping up against JPMorgan Chase, brought by abuse victims of disgraced multimillionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

As JPMorgan presses Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg for documents, a federal judge gave the prosecutor’s office until Friday to outline the records in question.

Bragg’s office has indicated it considers the records sought by JPMorgan to be privileged and that it’s not required to share them. It met with JPMorgan lawyers and attorneys for the victims and the U.S. Virgin Islands — which is also suing JPMorgan for its Epstein ties — at a Tuesday videoconference, court records show.

Bragg spokeswoman Emily Tuttle declined to comment on the nature of the documents JPMorgan has requested from the DA, citing their court-ordered confidentiality. JPMorgan and its lawyers did not immediately answer Daily News requests for comment.

The Manhattan DA’s office never brought a case against Epstein, who died in federal lockup in 2019. Three years after his 2008 conviction in Florida for soliciting a 14-year-old girl for sex, Bragg’s predecessor, Cyrus Vance, Jr., argued for his sex offender status to be reduced from level three to level one.

As the case in Manhattan continues, lawyers for Epstein victims on Thursday confirmed they had reached a tentative $75 million settlement in a similar lawsuit filed in November against Deutsche Bank.

www.nydailynews.com... ory.html
edit on 20-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Arlington Co. to outfit jail inmates with biometric wrist monitors

The Arlington County, Virginia, Sheriff’s Office is rolling out new technology that’s the first of its kind in the D.C. area. Inmates booked into the county’s detention center could eventually all be fitted for biometric wrist monitors to track their vital signs.

We use biometric sensors that are more like an Apple Watch or a Fitbit,” DeFalco told WTOP. From San Francisco, his company 4sight provides this type of technology to law enforcement agencies to promote better medical care for incarcerated individuals.

The new devices can be worn on the wrist or ankle. Custody Protect, the technology 4sight will employ, uses biosensors on individuals that can detect heart rate, heart rate variability, respiration, motion and location through technology. All of this data is processed through artificial intelligence in real-time to detect risks to health and safety.

Our system uses artificial intelligence to alert officers if there’s any sign on danger,” DeFalco added.

The sheriff said the technology will allow officers to more quickly take action.

wtop.com...

Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) Launches Georgia Digital Driver’s License and ID in Apple Wallet

Commissioner Spencer R. Moore announced that, starting this week, the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) will begin to offer residents the option to add a valid, Georgia-issued driver’s license and ID to their iPhone and Apple Watch. Once added, customers can securely present their digital driver’s license and ID using their iPhone or Apple Watch at select Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security checkpoints, including those within Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Georgia joins Maryland, Arizona and Colorado as the fourth state to offer this capability.

Georgia is the largest state to provide this capability to their residents enabling an easy, fast and secure way for Georgians to present their driver’s license or ID — without needing to take out their physical card. “As the No. 1 state for business, Georgia recognizes the value of finding new and innovative ways to remain at the forefront of emerging trends,” said Governor Brian Kemp.

www.cordeledispatch.com... let/
edit on 20-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You Are Not Alone, Anger Is Building Across The World!

You are not alone if you are tired of watching your government grow increasingly oppressive and corrupt. Many people across the world share your pain. People continue to voice their anger and discontent, however, this is something the media often chooses not to report for it is owned by those same forces which are attempting to enslave us. Those on the left referred to the right as fascist or Nazi while those on the right refer to the left as communist.

This tends to overlook the fact that both groups are rooted in wanting to expand control. The truth is that the angst and growing anger many people feel is kept under control by a mass media with a very strong agenda. Mass media has perfected the art of dividing us and at the same time keeping us in the dark. The greatest risk we face may be that Artificial Intelligence (AI) is coming at us fast and furious. Once it is here getting information will become almost impossible.

As our anger grows we should remember that we are not alone. We are often sheltered by mass media from the many protests taking place across the world. This may be so we don't see how bad things are or possibly so we do not get any ideas. Few Americans are currently aware of the recent protest in France, Pakistan, Germany, and a slew of other countries. A big part of the growing anger comes from a lack of accountability, the sins of those in charge seem to shed off their backs like water off a duck's back

It could be argued we as a society and other societies across the world have lost our ability to mount a meaningful protest to bring about real change. That we have been gentled into a society of the meek. Neutered and divided have we become incapable of true outrage? At times it seems we are all so weak that nothing can move us to the breaking point and like the proverbial frogs sitting in a pot of water as the temperature continues to rise our future is cast.

brucewilds.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BioavAilabilityGuy
Some interesting finds yesterday

listen to all of this… Retweet, everyone must share this People must know the TRUTH

Money makers

•Ɛɱɱყ• @brixwe This is elitism and power at its worst

edit on 2023/5/21 by CrazyFox because: quote]Uranus opens and closes daily to let out planet's hot wind

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

“The Pfizer vaccine has a staggering problem…this gene is present from a well-known cancer virus…the question is why such a sequence derived from cancer is present in Pfizer’s vaccine? These are such alarming problems…this is outrageously malicious…” -Japanese professor Murakami of Tokyo University of Science

twitter.com...

CRIMINAL EVIDENCE: Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci and many others have violated at least six U.S. Criminal Federal laws by putting the public population into an unlawful clinical trial that has resulted in thousands of deaths. We are being controlled by a criminal organization.

THE TRUE STORY of WHY ANNE HECHE WAS MURDEREDtwitter.com...

FIESTA
edit on 2023/5/21 by CrazyFox because:

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You did not have to take it

AUSSIE PM - IT'S YOUR FAULT IF YOU DIED FROM THE VACCINE
Please share !!!
Do you agree?
It’s ultimately your fault if you took the vaccine.
Remember, they would not let you out of home, work, go outside 5kilometre radius, travel internationally, travel interstate, see family, seeing loved ones dying in hospital, go to weddings/funerals. But then they say you had a choice? See also Kassam v Hazard judgment!

Conclusion

All of the asserted grounds of invalidity raised by both sets of plaintiffs have been rejected. Both proceedings must be dismissed
www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au...

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Changes to Simplify Use of Bivalent mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

The monovalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States.
from new thread

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Biden says Republican debt ceiling offer 'unacceptable,' to talk with McCarthy

President Joe Biden on Sunday called Republicans' latest offers in talks on lifting the government's debt ceiling "unacceptable," but said he would be willing to cut spending together with tax adjustments to reach a deal.

The talks have grown increasingly heated in the past two days. Democratic and Republican negotiators said Friday meetings at the Capitol yielded no progress and the two sides did not meet on Saturday. Instead, each has reverted to calling the other's position extremist.

"Unfortunately, the White House moved backwards," McCarthy told reporters late Saturday.

The last time the nation has come this close to default was in 2011, also with a Democratic president and Senate with a Republican-led House.

Congress eventually averted default, but the economy endured heavy shocks, including the first-ever downgrade of the United States' top-tier credit rating and a major stock sell-off.

www.reuters.com...

As debt ceiling negotiations go down to the wire, an economic disaster looms that could affect everything from student loans to mortgage payments

As the negotiations to raise the debt ceiling intensify, experts have warned of economic disasters that will result should the US default on its debts.

However, as the June 1 deadline nears, the anticipation itself could lead to economically disastrous consequences. And there is already precedent for this.

2011 was a very different situation — we were in recovery mode from the global financial crisis," Kroszner told the Times. "In the current situation, where there's a lot of fragility in the banking system, you're taking more of a risk. You're piling up fragility on fragility."

The most obvious result of financial chaos: Economic pressures could result in a surge in interest rates that drive up monthly payments on everything from student loans to credit cards.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 21-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Probability That US Banks Will Restrict Cash Withdrawals Is ‘Rising Like Mercury’, Says Macro Guru Hugh Hendry

Macro guru Hugh Hendry is expanding his views on the US banking system amid lingering turmoil in the financial sector.

In a new interview on Stansberry Research with Daniela Cambone, the hedge fund manager says the Fed’s tight monetary policy has increased the probability that banking customers could one day face restrictions on the amount of cash they can pull out.

If we went back a year ago, the probability you would assign to that would be almost zero. And all I’m saying is that probability, like mercury, is rising.

Why is it rising? It’s rising because we have experienced, I call it the Fed folly. One can say factually that this Fed hiking is the fastest and of the greatest magnitude. They’ve never done this before…

We no longer live in an environment where it seems prudent to have all of your money in the banking system, and certainly not congregated around one lender.”

dailyhodl.com...

Fed Signals Another Rate Hike Is Coming! What Does That Mean For Commodities?

Conclusive evidence shows that the Fed’s aggressive interest rate hiking campaign over the last year has fuelled a global banking crisis, credit crunch and paved the way for a recession.

But yet, after 525 basis points of tightening and more specifically after 10 consecutive rate hikes –the Fed might not be done yet!

Although prices are stabilizing, inflation remains well above the Fed’s 2% target – and that has Fed officials increasingly divided over their next move.

This week, a number of Fed policy makers signalled the need to continue raising interest higher as ‘insurance’ against inflation.

St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said, “the biggest risk for the Fed is that inflation doesn’t go down or even turns around and goes higher, as it did in the 1970s”.

amp.fxempire.com...

Goldman’s David Solomon: There’s More Banking Consolidation to Come

Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon has a pretty clear view of what’s going to happen in the banking sector, which has been repeatedly roiled this year.

“There will have to be consolidation, there will have to be adjustment, and people will have to rethink their business models,” Solomon said to me unequivocally in an interview on Thursday.

www.barrons.com...
edit on 21-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
Just as this popped up in my feed.

ALERT

Leaked messages suggest that Obama instructed Biden to keep the border open at all costs.

Even though his approval numbers crater, Obama suggested they could make up for it in fraud votes.

Once illegal immigration of 30% has been achieved, America will fall into chaos

www.theepochtimes.com...

Uh oh Peter Peter

Peter Strzok Isn't Taking the Durham Report Findings Very Well

He had to double down. Strzok wrote a book about how he was right about Trump and Russian collusion. He would have to return his advance if he admitted that his unprofessional demeanor and bias blinded him into signing off on a spy operation against the Trump campaign.

Still In Charge of Kids

The United Nations, in collaboration with the World Health Organization and Bill Gates-funded Rutgers, has launched the next phase of their war against humanity, sexualizing little children in primary education worldwide, for the purpose of normalizing pedophilia.

Scary Crazy times

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Severe recession’ unavoidable, finance expert warns, shares outlook for Bitcoin

Over the past few months, the likelihood of a recession in the United States economy has increased, coinciding with the Federal Reserve’s efforts to address the challenge of containing inflation.

Amid mounting concerns, Bloomberg’s senior commodity strategist, Mike McGlone, has asserted that all indicators suggest an inevitable recession is on the horizon.

finbold.com...

Hedge Funds’ Ultra-Bearish Oil Bets Signal US Recession Angst

Money managers that trade derivatives linked to oil and fuel prices are about as bearish as they’ve been in more than a decade, suggesting they’re braced for a recession that could cause contracts from crude to jet fuel to take another tumble.

The trading positions of non-commercial players such as hedge funds are near the most bearish levels since at least 2011 across a combination of all major oil contracts. And in bets that are perhaps most indicative of recession expectations, speculators’ combined views on diesel and gasoil — fuels that power the economy — are near the most bearish levels since early in the Covid-19 pandemic.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

t-h agenda may well be,

"You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs"

Cheers

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Its possible that the vax has permanently changed peeps genes. If this is the case they are now trans-human /GMO. What implications might this have for future generations. Has this been the plan all along..

Cheers indeed......

Thanks for the inspiration. Sounds like a SiFi movie, zombie style! Wanna help me write it?

www.celtx.com...

edit on 21-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Good Q's. From what I have been reading from Jikkyleaks and the Mouse Army many are taking a wait and see approach. I am no expert in the matter but I would think that these changes in genetics would be passed on but that is just mho.
The other issue is transhumanism.
The big issue is whether the children of the jabbed will be able to reproduce. After all the agenda has been depopulation.

Since so much information has been given through movies and tv shows this issue brings me back to the Star Trek episode "Return to Tomorrow." I would imagine the elites would just want to transfer the consciousness into a synthetic body but what they wish for they may soon very much regret. No abilities to feel or sense, no feelings of warmth or cold, no feelings of fear or daring to take on a exhilarating or dangerous challenge because what's the point. There is so much more to us than just our consciousness. Tears, sweat, pain, emotions and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Imagine having a baby that comes from a birthing pod. Would you feel the same level of sincere love and protectiveness?
Their thinking and desires are flawed. Seriously flawed.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The real kicker is that humans are already genetically altered and mutated. This deformity is the "fall from grace".

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join