It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Digital General Still Lurking?

Gen. Flynn Exclusive: A New Nuclear-Level Threat Has Emerged and We Don't Know How to Counter It

As conflicts shift from armies and soldiers on physical battlefields to the digital realm focused on the civilian populace within a target nation, AI-driven psychological programming has emerged as a potent weapon with the potential to inflict lasting damage on a nation, akin to the devastating effects of a nuclear bomb.

In the context of fifth-generation warfare, where the focus lies on manipulating public opinion, exploiting societal vulnerabilities, causing internal strife in a target nation, shaping public perception, and influencing the belief systems of children and the perceptions of individuals within institutions and agencies, psychological programming becomes a critical component in this new era of digital-based psychological warfare.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
JPMorgan's ties to Epstein more sinister, lawsuit claims

The US Virgin Islands is seeking to add a new obstruction charge to its lawsuit against JPMorgan Chase, claiming that the banking giant benefited from convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking operation, US media reported on Wednesday, citing a new filing in Manhattan federal court.

According to the filing, the obstruction charge was proposed after it emerged that the bank had processed large cash withdrawals for Epstein and his associates, thus helping impede enforcement of a US anti-trafficking law and allowing Epstein to evade criminal liability.

Furthermore, the filing alleged that Epstein’s dealings had been “so widely known at JPMorgan that senior executives joked about Epstein’s interest in young girls.”

www.rt.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
China to inspect ships in Taiwan Strait, Taiwan says won't cooperate

Taiwan's Transport Ministry's Maritime and Ports Bureau said it has notified relevant shipping operators that if they encounter such requests from China they should refuse them and immediately notify Taiwan's coast guard to render assistance.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just to give more information about this "ActBlue"

Good video that covers the basics of how this scam works, and how people can get involved with uncovering it.

Very ACORN like organizations. This is where all those efforts must have went when Obama closed those doors. I wonder what else those Weathermen (or should it be Weatherpeople) are up to.
edit on 5-4-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Team Pool, looks like what started in 2013, the altered transcendence program, is coming to some sort of fruition on the ten year delta???

Worth noting, IMO, decoding dates and times is about to go completely haywire, our addiction to calendrical time has to end for us to leave the ghouls and goons behind as it is their domain. We'll still get connects, or "confirmations" but the process is about to go through an upheaval. Make of it what you will.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Does "I"ooP mean something? I have only seen (I think)
Loop or looP?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Looks like a shopped tweet. If you look up the name you will find a twitter account opened in May 2021 and a single post that says "TEST PILOT" and nothing else.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Act Blue you say

Judge in Trump New York Case Donated Multiple Times to ‘Act Blue’ with Earmarks of ‘Stop Republicans’ and ‘Biden for President’

FEC data shows that among the 3 contributions made to Act Blue, one was earmarked for “Biden for President,” another earmarked for “Stop Republicans,” and the last one earmarked for “Progressive Turnout Project.”

Although the dollar amounts were what some would be considered small, this proves impartiality towards Donald Trump. Donating to both the former and future expected counterpart on the presidential ballot is a huge deal, and something that cannot go unnoticed.

O'Keefe Captures NY DA on Hidden Camera Outside Trump Hearing Complaining About Constitution

O’Keefe discussed with her Bragg’s decision to indict Trump. “I was surprised to hear that there’s nothing in the Constitution that prevents anybody who’s even been convicted of a felony for running for president,” she said.

“Maybe we should change that,” O’Keefe replied.

“We should change a lot in the Constitution,” Wertheimer said.

edit on 462023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This may be his greatest talent that we can use of Trump's to rid our nation of the vile politicians who plague our people with their lobbyist funds behind closed doors. Most of them are out to get him and if they don't "get him this time"
it is GAME OVER for them, big time as we said in my youth, big time.

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

edit on 6-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

"Something up with the ATS flag system"?

I think you're just starting to get 10% of the flags the thread deserves!

170ish to 607 is a nice jump tho!

I wonder if the number of flags was being throttled before - and that was corrected by the maintenance?

I can truly say, it didn't cross my mind we weren't seeing flags. This is still a small thing compared to a Kardashian post on youtube, but we who seek the truth and nothing but the truth don't care about that stuff. That sad part is her followers prefer that stupid narcissism over facts I would bet at a 99% rate. Facts can really come around to bite you in the ass. If you are dreaming of biting a body part of one of them, you will get hurt by allowing that to waste your life and formulate thoughts of any kind for you.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
[

:u zi:
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is urging travelers to Guinea and Tanzania to be mindful of contracting the deadly Marburg virus. The CDC is also sending personnel to Africa to assist stopping the outbreak of the disease.

Marburg huh anyone know the % of those countries?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
This may be his greatest talent that we can use of Trump's to rid our nation of the vile politicians who plague our people with their lobbyist funds behind closed doors. Most of them are out to get him and if they don't "get him this time"
it is GAME OVER for them, big time as we said in my youth, big time.

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

If our country is still standing by January 20, 2025.
If "they" don't renew the plandemic.
I believe that Trump finally has the "permission" to clean house. The lies the media gives against his candidacy are pathetic. The latest is that Trump beats DeSantis but loses to Biden in polls. Such lies. I think he will get so many additional votes from people who just want to see the carnage. And yes, it will be good for our country and the world. It's not revenge its justice, and I pray it comes.

edit on 6-4-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
French protesters storm Blackrock headquarters in Paris
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
www.google.com...
edit on 6-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Dozens of rockets fired from Lebanon into Israel, IDF says

Jerusalem(CNN)Dozens of rockets were fired from Lebanon into Israel on Thursday, the Israeli military said, in a major escalation that comes amid tensions over Israeli police raids at the al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem.

amp.cnn.com...

UAE and China Call for UN Security Council Meeting on Al-Aqsa Mosque

The United Arab Emirates, in partnership with China, has called for a closed-door meeting at the UN Security Council to discuss the recent developments at Al-Aqsa Mosque. Israeli forces have stormed and evacuated worshippers, leading to clashes and tensions in the area.

bnn.network... n=uae-and-china-call-for-un-security-council-meeting-on-al-aqsa-mosque

Massive escalation as reportedly 30 plus Rockets fired from southern Lebanon into Israel in one hour. Despite Iron Dome, reports of damage coming in.

Airspace in northern Israel including Hafia airport closed.

Israel authorizes intial directives of Artillery and Air response

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wall St falls as recession fears rise after jobless claims data

Wall Street's main indexes fell on Thursday as latest labor market data pointed to slowing economic growth due to rapid interest rate hikes, with risk-wary investors looking forward to monthly jobs data for a clearer picture of the economy.

www.reuters.com...

Apple joins Amazon, Google, and Microsoft in tech industry layoffs
arstechnica.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
French protesters storm Blackrock headquarters in Paris
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
www.google.com...

Now that's what getting Red-Pilled looks like

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Why isn't that happening on this side of the pond?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Dozens of rockets fired from Lebanon into Israel, IDF says

Jerusalem(CNN)Dozens of rockets were fired from Lebanon into Israel on Thursday, the Israeli military said, in a major escalation that comes amid tensions over Israeli police raids at the al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem.

amp.cnn.com...

UAE and China Call for UN Security Council Meeting on Al-Aqsa Mosque

The United Arab Emirates, in partnership with China, has called for a closed-door meeting at the UN Security Council to discuss the recent developments at Al-Aqsa Mosque. Israeli forces have stormed and evacuated worshippers, leading to clashes and tensions in the area.

bnn.network... n=uae-and-china-call-for-un-security-council-meeting-on-al-aqsa-mosque

Massive escalation as reportedly 30 plus Rockets fired from southern Lebanon into Israel in one hour. Despite Iron Dome, reports of damage coming in.

Airspace in northern Israel including Hafia airport closed.

Israel authorizes intial directives of Artillery and Air response

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

This is probably in response to what happened at Al-Aqsa mosque the other day.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Why isn't that happening on this side of the pond?

Hopefully this can serve as inspiration.

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join