It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Humans As THE Currency on Earth is the issue, we are the currency = the only fact that matters now.

I remember you saying it was over in 2018.

Q was going to stop that, but here we are.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
lol @ 17

en.kremlin.ru...

The President received letters of credence from 17 newly-appointed ambassadors of foreign states. As per tradition, the ceremony took place in the Alexander Hall of the Grand Kremlin Palace.

April 5, 202315:45The Kremlin, Moscow

edit on 6-4-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

imo the physical conditions of slavery (ie debt slavery) won't dissipate until people are able to move beyond the mental conditioning of slavery. The paradox of waiting to be saved by someone or something is that this messianic belief or ideology lends itself to the victim mentality of needing a savior...which creates the conditions for mental slavery. This is why the cycle of bondage never breaks.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
Doesn't change the fact that COM was saying "Humans as currency no more" years back, implying Q was going to change that, and it still has not happened.

So much for that high altitude POV.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Wow, on a different note

Racoon dog illegal wild
Kind of seems like

Hmmm

Boom

Liquid courage to face real

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Looks like little Annie took a deal...

and testified before the January 6th Committee...

www.citizensvoice.com...

Such a cute kid. I'll have to get the full story from her dad.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Q is lost.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Care to explain why you feel that way?

I believe that -Q- should be posting something very soon (this is based on the fact that the DA for SDNY might be getting arrested by Congress soon)

So other than that, I haven't seen any indication that -Q- is lost.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Let's call it a reality of insight...a feeling of gut or just plain common sense.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey everyone are we getting ready for a new chapter?
Is 300 or so pages the next level up? & it is the Full "Pink" Moon
tonight.
If it is close to the new chapter the timing seems perfect with
ALL the Cray Cray (Crazy) going on...lol! Prolly Crazy 8's!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Q is lost.

Q said "Enjoy the Show". That tells me his job of conveying to us the depth and scope of evil within U.S. government was done. We are to simply watch the movie. A good movie takes your emotions on roller-coaster rides.

Hopefully we're entering the part of the movie where the bad guys are trapped, exposed, and eradicated.

The stage was set for this to commence in November 2022 when America replaced Democrats with Republicans as leaders of the U.S. House. The missions to expose high-level government criminals actually began in January 2023 when new House leader Kevin McCarthy formed commissions for exposing the "bad guys".

One commission made a significant OFFENSIVE move today, as a matter of fact. A former member of the Alvin Bragg District Attorney team that indicted former President Trump this week, has been subpoenaed to testify before the House Judiciary Committee on April 20th.

SOURCE: www.politico.com...

The fact that D.A. Alvin Bragg is loudly complaining about one of his former team members being subpoenaed, gives increased confidence that Committee Chairman James Jordan is on the right track.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just something that could be nothing, but somehow worth pointing out.

King Charles is featured in a new set of the Top Trumps card game to mark his upcoming coronation.

The new monarch, 74, is part of the 'Kings and Queens Top Trumps', released ahead of his crowning on May 6 at London's Westminster Abbey, and which features rulers from across the years including his late mother Queen Elizabeth as well as King Henry VIII and Queen Victoria.

Lets reflect for a moment...

This story was from last Tuesday and getting pushed around today. Today this came out,

Joe Biden has accepted an invitation from King Charles for a state visit to the United Kingdom.

The 80-year-old US president was invited to Britain by the monarch in a "friendly" phone call in which Biden congratulated the King on his impending coronation, a White House spokesperson has confirmed.

Biden will not be attending the coronation next month and the United States will be represented by first lady Jill Biden at Westminster Abbey on May 6.

Ok so now back to -Q-
First we had Q-1201

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 No.1116344 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:48:56 (EST)
Anonymous ID: e193d6 No.1116307 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:47:20 (EST)
>>1116248
Trap card played…nice work Q
>>1116307
TRUMP card coming.
Q

Then we have Q-2936 posted 317 days later.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ca665a No.5483687 📁
Mar 3 2019 13:52:38 (EST)
At what stage in the game do you play the TRUMP card?
Q

Just for fun Q-317

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60507 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:59:21 (EST)
Anonymous Anonymous ID: e0d226 No.60444 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:51:44 (EST)
Q, where the "White House Anons" really the secret service? The ones who showed the WH Christmas photos? Secret Service watches everything and it was AFTER the party that night and no people were in the photos, which would be hard if 400+ guests where there. Were they showing they are on our side?
>>60444
Don't mistake journalists invited to parties as 'insiders'.
Q

In that "BangPremier" story:

The King then offered the president the opportunity to come to the UK for a state visit, which Jean-Pierre confirmed was accepted by Biden.

She said: "So they will see each other again very soon, they have a very good relationship, there are many things that they both care about, key shared values, key shared issues, that they want to continue to discuss like climate change."

Jean-Pierre added: "I do not have a timeline, I can't say when it will be but the president was appreciative of the offer by the King and looks forward to it."

A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said that they would not comment on the invite.

The news follows the announcement that Biden will be visiting Ireland and Northern Ireland on a four-day trip next week to mark the 25th anniversary of the Good Friday Agreement – which brought an end to the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

Biden is set to hold various engagements in Dublin, County Louth and County Mayo – where his ancestors come from.

He is also due to address the Irish parliament, the Oireachtas, and meet Irish president Michael D Higgins.

This visit to Ireland will take place next week. Could be a heads-up, could be a timetable, could be me blowing smoke. What does the group think?

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
ELECTION INTERFERENCE: ABC Blurs Out “Text Trump” Banner During Speech To Curb Fundraising

While showing clips from former President Donald Trump’s speech given Tuesday evening at Mar-a-Lago, ABC News apparently blurred out the “Text Trump to 88022” banner on the podium, potentially in an effort to curb the campaign’s fundraising efforts.

trendingpoliticsnews.com... tm_source=jdunlap&utm_medium=twitter

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Not like the MSM is taking sides or something.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Bounce cat bounce

JUST IN: North Carolina Democrat @triciacothamswitches party, says she is now a Republican because “The modern day Democratic Party has become unrecognizable to me."

Funeral Director Speaks Out…

something's wrong white fiber masses tentacles"

To the skeptics.
If you know you know, if you don't it's because you choose not to.
qp
saved for last hmmm

edit on 2023/4/7 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
QTSR April 6:

edit on 4/7/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Guyfriday

They might just be Putin's target.

tis looking a bit like the people in power of the world may just be Switzerland. If the leaders fighting these dark principalities know it, then the head of the snake is within striking distance for Putin or a Jihad. Evil is the thing Muslim's are going to strike down if they perceive it to be so. The cabal using our US military have made us all out to be the bad guys in America. We are the target of the rest of the world if we don't stop them from destroying everything in their path or on their demented list to go. They wish to send many of us to our maker sooner than we would had their sick plans not unfolded on the Earth.
edit on 7-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
WHY? We already have had our savior and he said we had to wait patiently and his wrath would deal with the "tares amongst the wheat at harvest time".

Why do people keep thinking WE are looking for the savior of humanity at every turn? The thing we are looking for is ACCOUNTABILITY within our system that has checks and balances being modified by criminals who have gotten their teams of liars together in our governmental agencies that are exposed now like James Comey. Those who swore an oath to preserve freedom for all, in a nutshell. Instead they are literally bankrupting us and selling our children's lives to Pharma and worse it would appear.

Everyone of us have to be our own damn savior FROM these humans. Savior of humanity is already spoken for and the title is Son of God. We deal with our neighbors as God asked and we come together about the sick ones openly spreading OUR collective demise.

Those in a high place of our governments world wide who have not acted in public to stop the destruction of society with totalitarian Banana Republic tactics, had damn well better be undercover and prepared to arrest and testify against the Cabal members.

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
It won’t solve the challenges’: Bill Gates has rejected Elon Musk–backed plan to pause development of advanced A.I.

Bill Gates and Elon Musk rarely see eye-to-eye—it seems a ban on developing A.I. is another topic the tech titans disagree on.

fortune.com...

I realize that Elon is seen as the champion of free speech since his takeover of Twitter but I don't believe he will be the savior of humanity regarding this debate over AI. Elon's solution for humans to keep up with the advancements of AI is to develop a symbiotic relationship between human and AI by turning people into cyborgs. This may appear to be a great leap for human civilization but don't be mistaken, once people take that chip or neuralace, that will be the last semblance of free will that humans have ever experienced on this planet. That will be the end of humanity and the beginning of Human 2.0.

edit on 7-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
De-dollarization Has Begun.
www.aier.org...

Assets is the key here people. Get something of barter value. Land was my choice about 5 years back and as started looking it went crazy all over the Nation. Some places losing value and others going up like a rocket. I was in a slight up tick part of the world and it was hard but we found a small place. Getting out of the renting life is tough financially sometimes but as you pay down the loan your value normally appreciates. Accept in a lot of Dem controlled cities where the people are voting with their feet to move away from those high taxes or high crime rates.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
About the Dem cities, at this point they're so institutionally corrupt that the only solution I see will be some kind of "Reconstruction" style government, where we literally send in the military to run things for a period of several years.

California will probably need a Reconstruction-style government for the entire state.

I don't think that the citizens of Chicago really wanted that guy they just elected. But the system is so rotten that guys like him were the only choices. It's like getting to vote on whether you want to catch herpes or chlamydia.

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join