It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
A Flashback for PERSPECTIVE

Congress paid out $17 million in settlements. Here’s why we know so little about that money
November 16, 2017

So far, there’s been little specific data to help illuminate just how pervasive sexual harassment is on Capitol Hill, but one figure has emerged: the total that the Office of Compliance, the office that handles harassment complaints, has paid to victims.

On Thursday, the Office of Compliance released additional information indicating that it has paid victims more than $17 million since its creation in the 1990s. That includes all settlements, not just related to sexual harassment, but also discrimination and other cases.
When was this money paid out?
According to a report from the Office of Compliance, more than $17 million has been paid out in settlements over a period of 20 years – 1997 to 2017.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

The petrodollar isn't "at risk." It's dying, and at this point the only real debate is when to call time of death.

The latest rumors are that even Mexico is considering joining the BRICS system.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Three years have not been kind to KG, note the hairline issue, something I see in jabbed women.

Gillibrand questions missing AARO funding

Speaking of NXIVM cult members, remember this...

What was it the Vanguard specialized in, beside rape and branding women,,, umm, oh yes, Blackmail of politicos and such. And isn't it odd that the story of Storm Daniels contains not one but two convicted felons and a stripper? And isn't it odd that said case is arriving in the SDNY jurisdiction where, ahem, The Vanguard went down?

I wonder if DJT gets access to the JAG system, he is still holding the title of "President" which was the highest officer in the land, and was not dishonorable discharged? Just a thought.

I wonder if she ever had the NXIVM sex-slave brand removed. I'd pay money to be a fly on the wall when some reported asked about that.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Operation "sandman".
Gold going crazy.

capitalisteric.wordpress.com...

It looks like most cannot get on ATS.
I had to use another link.
I think it has begun.
PFS was correct in pointing to DJT being indicted.

I need more chickens

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The petrodollar isn't "at risk." It's dying, and at this point the only real debate is when to call time of death.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well you have to realize MSM is way behind the curve when it comes to telling the truth. Just like when they said inflation was transitory.

We are headed into global systemic collapse. Some of us have been calling this for several years now.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
JPMorgan Warns Stocks Are in ‘Calm Before the Storm’
www.google.com...

And away we go...

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Btw.
It is not crashing, the Petro dollar.
It simply no longer exists

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Well you have to realize MSM is way behind the curve when it comes to telling the truth

Ugg? Project Mockingbird was put in place a long time ago. With Joe Rogen getting more viewers than CNN, what is mainstream is changing.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Russia leads BRICS in working to create new currency

The emerging markets created by Goldman Sachs economist, Jim O’Neill namely – Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa [BRICS] are reportedly working on developing a new form of currency.

A top Russian official hinted that the new development is expected to be discussed at the next BRICS leaders’ summit, Bitcoin.com said on Sunday.

The transition to settlements in national currencies is the first step. The next one is to provide the circulation of digital or any other form of a fundamentally new currency in the nearest future,” the deputy chairman of the Russian State Duma, Alexander Babakov was quoted as saying

Sources have disclosed that Russia is behind the idea, as it has faced economic sanctions from the West over invasion of Ukraine.

Several other countries have expressed interest in joining the BRICS economic bloc, including Argentina, Iran, Indonesia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt. South Africa will host the next BRICS summit in August.

At the India-Russia Business Forum on Thursday, Babakov emphasised that India and Russia “should institute a new economic association with a new, shared currency.”

He was quoted by India TV as saying, “New Delhi, Beijing, and Moscow are the nations that now institute a multipolar world that is endorsed by the majority of governments

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Japan Breaks With U.S. Allies, Buys Russian Oil at Prices Above Cap

The U.S. has rallied its European allies behind a $60-a-barrel cap on purchases of Russian crude oil, but one of Washington’s closest allies in Asia is now buying oil at prices above the cap.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
BREAKING - Biden admin providing $2.6 billion military aid package for Ukraine: statement

The United States on Tuesday unveiled details of $2.6 billion in new military aid for Ukraine’s war against invading Russian forces, including Pentagon ammunition for HIMARS precision rocket systems, artillery rounds and small arms.

insiderpaper.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"But cranky, you keep saying the A.I. systems are already here, have been, but I just don't get it."

Ignore the storyline, and everything else, simply listen to how this A.I. generated "film" PERFECTLY, as in PERFECTLY, as in EXACTLY mimics the details of the Local/National teeeveee news. In fact, the cutting, the images, the tone, the singsong NLP tone, the inflections are perfect. The Press statements are no different than Team JoeBOT's pressers.

Disclaimed: None of it is real. It’s just a movie, made mostly with AI, which took care of writing the script, creating the concept art, generating all the voices, and participating in some creative decisions. The AI-generated voices used in this film do not reflect the opinions and thoughts of their original owners.

This is exactly why if you are watching teeeveee you are committing spiritual suicide and there is no two ways about it. It is also why I cannot look at that garbage from a distance, let alone sit down and hear "look, DJT is a criminal, we know this... 34 felonies is what he is facing, the walls are closing in..." voluntarily.

If you watch teeeveee now you have given up on life entirely, you simply do not care anymore, there is just no other way to read this sort of self destruction.

33 = 5:5

edit on 4-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: carewemust

IF the Politicians in Congress think these qalerts.app... messages are DANGEROUS, your common sense should ask, "What's in these posts they're so afraid of us learning?".

This Condemnation is Incredible!: www.npr.org...

Study, Embrace, Learn all you can from the QAnon posts. Because the Politicians do NOT want you to.

Why would you condemn something that’s not real?

a reply to: MetalThunder

edit on 4-4-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I know for others here, the reveals are nigh hurtingly slow, enjoyed this >

I feel n expect a Q final show, a digging thy grave goodbye, feel it has to happen as the or while the last nails are happening, as theys see the downward hammer, they said themselves this would be so, did Ku.

Blessings all

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The BEST is Yet to come

So MUCH MORE

Gloves are Off ... At least sense can be made considering the PRECEDENT

09-Mar-2018 2:41:10 AM EST8ch/qresearch

CC1B1FD7-8B70-4CEB-A4F7-F5….png

>>598223
When we’re done he’ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape.
Q

IMO

the Precipice is getting closer WW

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Me Yesterday... HERE

Press Polarity Ping Pong is going to be hilarious beginning tomorrow.

Look, DJT won't surrender, he's afraid.
Look at DJT surrendering, he's just doing to appeal to his base.
Look, the truth is this is a slam dunk case.
Look, the fact that this case was thrown out just shows there is a two tiered justice system.

No matter what he does, the polarity point will be dictated by him = his greatest trick.

Inside Trump’s Demands for a High-Profile Surrender: ‘It’s Kind of a Jesus Christ Thing’

Also, me previously, DJT Jesus Inversion is by design.

BTW, I hope folks see what headline were after the entire time "Trump Surrenders." = Think Inversion.

Do we have the exact timestamps of the event?

There's a curious omission in the Donald Trump indictment and statement of facts -

The specific federal law Trump violated.

edit on 4-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Something is up with the ATS flag system.

Last update futzed something up.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
"But cranky, you keep saying the A.I. systems are already here, have been, but I just don't get it."

Ignore the storyline, and everything else, simply listen to how this A.I. generated "film" PERFECTLY, as in PERFECTLY, as in EXACTLY mimics the details of the Local/National teeeveee news. In fact, the cutting, the images, the tone, the singsong NLP tone, the inflections are perfect. The Press statements are no different than Team JoeBOT's pressers.

Disclaimed: None of it is real. It’s just a movie, made mostly with AI, which took care of writing the script, creating the concept art, generating all the voices, and participating in some creative decisions. The AI-generated voices used in this film do not reflect the opinions and thoughts of their original owners.

This is exactly why if you are watching teeeveee you are committing spiritual suicide and there is no two ways about it. It is also why I cannot look at that garbage from a distance, let alone sit down and hear "look, DJT is a criminal, we know this... 34 felonies is what he is facing, the walls are closing in..." voluntarily.

If you watch teeeveee now you have given up on life entirely, you simply do not care anymore, there is just no other way to read this sort of self destruction.

:15
TM

Something something barn door guys...

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You deserve an award for clearly, succinctly stating, what should be coming and why.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join