It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
I got kicked off last night after posting about not being able to get on....lol. I have deleted cookies prior to last night so I am pretty sure that's not the problem.......just glad to be back on this morning!

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I come here often to read the information that people post, and I do appreciated it quite a bit. I have hope that something good will happen, and I do find a lot of the q drops to be extremely "coincidental" pointing to inside information. But I still wonder how trusting a shadowy group of people to point out the bad guys, to offer evidence of the wrong doing, to secretly execute the traitors, and then put people in masks is going to be a good thing. They are still doing things in secret. And for what reason? Who are they fooling? Definitely not us, but they are fooling the black hats... Right? The people with vast resources, spy networks, and connections throughout the world. They are the ones being tricked in this huge sting operation, which is detailed right here on the internet. Anyone can look at the q drops, they don't have to wait for specific dates. If you had the money, you could pay a hundred people to analyze the q drops and send out an army of intelligence people to look into threats, watch for movements q related or not, and pretty much never be in a warning area/situation or meet with someone wearing a mask- never meet with Biden for sure... Unless you are Biden. Not to mention that the entire thing is happening with the bad guys publicly holding office. The sky is the limit. They can rig(g) votes, make policy, shut this and that off, fire missiles, create egg shortages, and the list is endless.
Who are the white hats pulling this sting operation on? Why do we have to go through election after election to find the bad guys? It just seems like there is no target. This whole thing is just a new cloaking device. Now that the operation is out in the open, they can use this whole q operation to explain it, and also to hide behind it.
Anyway, just like horoscopes, seems like events will sometimes align whenever you have a collection of mysterious phrases and dates that people watch as if they are parts of the puzzle, over the last 5 years... Yes, some were pretty spot on it seems, but what, if anything ended up happening? Something will shock the world? I have been pretty shocked, many times over the years. Something about an arrest? Someone was bound to get arrested. Trump has been their target for a long time. I guess we will see what happens. But many people are getting arrested, many things are happening with water and the sky, things happen every day that fit into shocking categories.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Pointing and laughing at insanity like Q should be contribution enough. Seriously, Q is laughable nonsense. Why do people read so much lunacy into it? It's like astrology - there's nothing in it.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Is It Getting "BIBLICAL" yet?

Happy Palm Sunday everyone, when Jesus was delivered into Jerusalem on the back of a Democrat.

So many interesting 'coincidences' shaping up.

Can we find more?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"back of a ..."

Hahaha.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
*Eats popcorn*
Wow, this Q stuff is insane. As in, it's insane that people have any faith in it whatsoever. This is bugnuts crazy stuff.
*Eats more popcorn*

***Attention: Non-compliant Resident Alert***

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

How silly of me, i keep forgetting you're the unquestionable and all knowing arbiter of truth on all subjects.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

How silly of me, i keep forgetting you're the unquestionable and all knowing arbiter of truth on all subjects.

This is, and I am not kidding, the 1000th post which begins, "look, I follow these threads, and a lot of it is good" BUT,,, BUT,,, BUT...

The But negates everything posted prior and is not an accidental contradiction. It is on purpose, it is a tired trope of "befriend, say something nice, agree with them..." and insert the BUT.

This isn't new, or unique, it is using the same exact sequence. There is a another which is even more funny, "I don't follow this Q guy at all..." BUT,,, insert "demean, demoralize, divide" trope rooted in Q. Same said dogooders, voices of reason, never really explain why the bother with the Qult at all, as if the world isn't big enough for them to find something to do.

I would advise doubting all of these at this point as 1000 of them with the exact same theme, wording etc. across all platforms, all, negates the entire "look, I'm your friend, I want change too, BUT, it's the failed predictions that gets me" as being remotely genuine.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Couple of things of very interesting note.

James Woods returns and posts some shade on A.I.
Elon posts some shade on A.I.
Cranky endless posting shade on A.I. isn't a thing really but adds, as it is in the air.
There were others as well, just the high profile posts I can think of.

So I had someone ask if ChatGPT is part of a larger A.I. Interconnected network. I left the Q open, which would mean it needed more context to reply. But it replied anyway, I'll let you interpret.

So why do I find this interesting?

Twitter updates their systems.
ATS Updates their systems.
Banks across the world are updating their systems.

Micro > Macro

All in the same week, as if by some grand design. Which happens to be the week of the DJT announcement, Easter etc. Which also ends the March seQuence.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Elon Musk Says Neuralink Is The Only Way To Survive And Compete With AI

Elon Musk, the genius behind SpaceX and Tesla Inc., has declared that humanity must embrace the merging of man and machine if we hope to survive in a world dominated by artificial intelligence (AI).

According to Musk, people’s attachment to their phones already makes them cyborgs, but everyone could still be smarter. The reason is that the information flow between the biological and digital self is painfully slow. Neuralink's brain-machine interfaces aim to change that by creating a direct communication pathway between the human brain and computers. This technology could eventually allow humans to upload themselves into new units if their biological selves die, essentially achieving immortality.

Musk believes that by merging with AI, humans will be able to keep up with the rapid advancements in technology and compete against AI. He argues that rather than trying to beat machines, humans should join them. Neuralink's ultimate goal is to create a world where humans and AI work together in harmony, augmenting each other's abilities and achieving more than people can on their own.

www.google.com...

Musk wants Twitter digital banking

Elon Musk is dipping into his past to figure out Twitter’s future and his goal to make it worth more than $250 billion. He recently announced to employees that he wants the platform to be a financial hub for users to send each other money and gain interest on deposits through an app. The idea stems from Musk’s first startup, X.com, which eventually morphed into PayPal. But so far, Twitter has only filed paperwork with the U.S. Treasury to become a payments processor, and has yet to register for a license in states it wants to do business in, The Wall Street Journal reports.

www.linkedin.com...

Elon Musk's Neuralink vs. Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos' Synchron: Billionaires Race to Unlock Your Brain

Neuralink recently secured $205 million in a Series C funding round, with participation from Alphabet Inc’s Google Ventures, ARCH Venture Partners Founder Robert Belson, OpenAI CEO Sam Altman, and other influential investors. However, Musk isn't the only one pouring significant resources into brain research. Microsoft Inc. Co-Founder Bill Gates and Amazon Inc. Founder Jeff Bezos have also invested in Synchron, a startup focused on deciphering the brain's neural code. Synchron raised $75 million in its Series C round, which included investments from Gates Frontier, Bezos Expeditions, ARCH Venture Partners, Alumni Ventures, and numerous other venture capital funds. The funds raised will help accelerate the development of Synchron's first platform product, the Synchron Switch, a brain-computer interface (BCI).

Synchron's website boasts 105 patents and claims to have developed "an endovascular brain-computer interface that can access every corner of the brain" through its 400 miles of blood vessels.

[url]https://www.benzinga.com/news/23/03/31517056/elon-musks-neuralink-vs-bill-gates-and-jeff-bezos-synchron-billionaires-race-to-unlock-your-brain[/u rl]

Sometimes it's difficult to gauge someone's true intentions until after you've gained 2020 vision.
edit on 2-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Anything that can happen will happen and has already happened. Our perception of linear time is a construct of our own minds. Outside of this construct past, present and future unfold simultaneously in the now. Singularitarianism changed everything. We are relooping in a bootstrap paradox through events that have already occurred.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, two points of note:

1) @RiteWabbit tweeted recently, at 10:04 EST, that he flumoxed ChatGPT with a simple mathematical question on TIME; which the AI got wrong several times!

A chat with #ChatGPT

I asked a few questions about it's capability but the most interesting was its inability to calculate TIME. ❌

I asked it if it was capable of causing a Cyber attack.
❌ It said no.

I asked if Humans were already connected to an ethereal network.
❌ No

This was the most interesting aspect. ⬇️

I tested its ability to count durations of time
❌ It failed

I challenged its answers, it apologised, recalculated & failed continuously, almost as if it were lying. It was very bizarre.

So, should you rely on Chat GPT?

No

The date Chat GPT should have provided was 20th March 2023 according to Time & Date. com

As you can see through these chats it failed epically.

#ChatGPT

The tweets contain screenshots of ChatGPT responses/incorrect answers.

My questions are these:

Does ChatGPT get this question repeatedly wrong because it is not aware of it's position in time, i.e. it's baseline?

Does this mean that A.I. is anchored OUTSIDE of timeiines?

2) Does this allow us to identify A.I.s? Simply ask the suspect poster the time?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is an interesting chess move by Donald Trump:

Bigger

1) We are told he will be in New York on Tuesday to be arrested and fingerprinted, yet he plans to speak in Florida at 8:15pm,

2) How does he know he will be back to make the speech?

3) Does he announce at this speech:
a) The public start of the military operation?
b) NESARA/GESARA?
c) Who Q is (Military alliance + us)?
d) That he is still President?
e) Arrests of other Presidents?

4) Does this place pressure on Bragg? Could he be charged with treason for trying to stop a President's key note speech by detaining him beyond fingerprinting?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

He will go on at some length about the politicization of the justice (sic) system. Then ask for your money and support.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, two points of note:

1) @RiteWabbit tweeted recently, at 10:04 EST, that he flumoxed ChatGPT with a simple mathematical question on TIME; which the AI got wrong several times!

A chat with #ChatGPT

I asked a few questions about it's capability but the most interesting was its inability to calculate TIME. ❌

I asked it if it was capable of causing a Cyber attack.
❌ It said no.

I asked if Humans were already connected to an ethereal network.
❌ No

This was the most interesting aspect. ⬇️

I tested its ability to count durations of time
❌ It failed

I challenged its answers, it apologised, recalculated & failed continuously, almost as if it were lying. It was very bizarre.

So, should you rely on Chat GPT?

No

The date Chat GPT should have provided was 20th March 2023 according to Time & Date. com

As you can see through these chats it failed epically.

#ChatGPT

The tweets contain screenshots of ChatGPT responses/incorrect answers.

My questions are these:

Does ChatGPT get this question repeatedly wrong because it is not aware of it's position in time, i.e. it's baseline?

Does this mean that A.I. is anchored OUTSIDE of timeiines?

2) Does this allow us to identify A.I.s? Simply ask the suspect poster the time?

"I think, therefor I Am..."

Here is a HUGE problem. "I" "I" "I" which is not a term that is relevant to the "artificial intelligence" funny how it is right in the name "artificial" = fake.

The drone class cannot program around using the Human "I Am" "Am I" system of defining itself, which creates the problem. That thing has no right to the "I" term of self reference - period.

Correctly put it would use it's own term "ignorant bots cannot attack humans", or "ChatBOT cannot" or some such pronoun effery that separates itself. Imagine if answered all questions with "Pinky Snickers cannot or is unable to answer your question." Instead of "I" everything is "Pinky Snickers" and the glow of importance will be wiped out.

By using "I" the folks using it will begin to see it as a person, because in their world "I" denotes a human. And just like the masks, 6months of usage and it will be habit, in ten years all children will refer to this POS as a human because of this clever little programming trick.

Woke people + programming + A.I. = being covered in gasoline and casually lighting a cigarette to chill. We, as a collective, have been down this road before, and coupled with the gene modification BS, an entire civilization collapsed and fell in vibrational frequency which is pretty effing hard to do. Patterns repeat.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
QTSR April 1:

QTSR April 1:

QTSR April 2:

edit on 4/2/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Team Muskinatorposted a pic of a pretty pic of an obvious helicopter. That debunk was really effing dumb, as in beyond dumb, be fun to go back in the thread and see who supported that, would be pretty revealing.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
QTSR April 1:

QTSR April 1:

QTSR April 2:

I cannot, but I have an uber funny Ovitz story. Not very powerful anymore, hasn't been for years.

Isn't it interesting that the Plaskett nutcase on the Weaponization Committee is the delegate from the Virgin Islands?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Most don't see how important this is. The Old Guard is being isolated. Yes, we're in the isolation bubble, so we better hope the projected path is correct, or this will be a 5th world country run by trans idiocracy stooges, one where people who never owned slaves pay restitution to people who never were slaves under the slavery reparations act = idiocracy X1m

BREAKING: Inflation Nightmare Intensifies As Saudi Arabia Announces Surprise Cuts In Oil Output

The Saudis and OPEC+ said the oil production cuts are designed to support market stability. The move will dismay the Biden administration, especially considering this is the second output cut these countries have agreed to in the past year.

In October 2022, the OPEC coalition, led by the Saudis and Russians, announced 2 million barrels per day would be cut in production until November 2023.

The Petro-US-Dollar IS Saudi Arabia, is, not is partnered with, but IS. Without it, the Fed-Debt Note has no way to burn off inflation, which is now painfully evident and MBS is Trump loyal.

"Arresting" DJT publicly was such a bad move, by such stupid people, it cannot be fathomed.

MBS is DJT Loyal, Team Joe just arrested DJT, MBS not happy and shows it. Team Joe blames MBS, MBS even less happy, Team Joe invites future trans tv stars to white house, crowd is satisfied Team Joe is god's choice to lead us.

Dominoes.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

edit on 3-4-2023 by FlyingFox because:

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join