It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Me, too, only yesterday. It was back up last night. I have this thread linked on my desk top. I just glad it is back.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

So so well portrayed lol, once that flock was large. Pet sheep the bane though, an interesting factor.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Nevercompromise
My interpretation might be wrong but that doesn't mean your's is right.

It also isn't my balls and strikes analogy, it is JOM's, and in case you missed it, he wasn't applying it to Q but as his personal like/dislike system on individual posts. So much for you crushing that analogy.

Yes, you are right on my explanation, thank you. I think he is talking keeping score. Umpires don't do that the scorekeeper does.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Hopium is just a metaphorical thing like my 79 bottles of hopium beer I have on the wall left to share...

Take one down pass it around 78 bottles of Hopium beer on the wall/

THAT is about KNOWING we have hope left no matter really. When this is over we do like my N Jersey friend says and fugettaboutit because all it did was pass time till all hell broke loose.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Conscious Evolution...you create your own reality. There are no rules.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Time to change: CERN scientists propose 25-hour day

We have all wished for one extra hour in the day. Now, this may become a reality, thanks to new measurements on the second from the BETA experiment at CERN’s Antimatter Factory. The experiment used the caesium fountain clock – one of the most precise clocks in the world, used to define SI units and help set coordinated universal time (UTC) – to precisely measure the second using caesium. In conjunction with this clock, BETA also used anticaesium atoms produced by the Antimatter Factory to compare the two definitions of the second given by matter and antimatter. By taking the average, scientists say that timekeeping can now be more accurate than ever before.

“It is about time we updated the definition of a second using antimatter,” says Dr Qui, spokesperson of the BETA experiment. “This way, several uncertainties cancel out, making the measurement much more precise.”

Good timing...
This measurement comes at a time when many countries are investigating the feasibility of a four-day working week. “Having an extra hour in the day means that a 40-hour work week can now be easily implemented, as well as a three-day weekend,” says Anita Chronon, from the HR department. “CERN staff will be trialling this new way of measuring time on Monday.”

home.cern...

Interesting timing as we are coincidentally phasing into 4IR.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I guess the first arrest won’t shock the world…

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

IT has to BE THIS WAY

A TEMPLATE

PRECEDENT

“Precedent refers to a court decision that is considered as authority for deciding subsequent cases involving identical or similar facts, or similar legal issues. Precedent is incorporated into the doctrine of stare decisis and requires courts to apply the law in the same manner to cases with the same facts. Some judges have stated that precedent ensures that individuals in similar situations are treated alike instead of based on a particular judge’s personal views.

WHO made WHO ?

SNOWDEN ?

MARKER

edit on 412023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs - 3 6 9

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

THE TRUTH WILL SHOCK THE WORLD.

The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.

Truth will SHOCK THE WORLD. Q

FIRST ARREST will verify action and confirm future direction.

shock the world
first arrest

edit on 4/1/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: moar

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: angelchemuel
I couldn't get on for 2 days. Some of the times I got the Maintenance message, then others 404'd. Once I got on using the link from the ATS facebook link but as soon as I clicked on a thread I got booted. As far as threads missing, I thought that too after I finally got on. I still can't go to my account. The message said something to the effect of exciting upgrades coming this year. I wonder if they went in to do a simpler upgrade that turned into a complicated mess.....

edit on 1-4-2023 by GAPeach3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I can only get on this thread. I am still getting the maintenance message when I try to get in the main site.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Unfortunately I can't imbed this one but please have a look.

We all need to know where we are headed.

Time for a humor break.

Funny

P

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I needed that. Lol. cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Russia touts common digital currency between Russia, China, India

During a Russian-Indian business conference in New Delhi this week, the Deputy Chairman of the State Duma, Alexander Babakov, suggested that Russia, China and India should trade using a common digital currency. He stated it was a top priority, according to Russian News Agency Tass.

His key point is he wants to use rules not set by the West. Talking about the currency he stated that,” Its creation should be based on establishing new financial ties based on a system that does not safeguard today’s dollar and euro, but rather creates a new currency capable of serving our goals.”

Russia is working on a central bank digital currency (CBDC) and had scheduled work on a cross border CBDC this quarter. For its part, India is progressing with CBDC pilot work on three fronts: a retail consumer-focused CBDC, a wholesale CBDC and a cross border CBDC with the UAE.

In turn, the UAE is a participant in Project MBridge, the cross border CBDC project that includes China, Hong Kong and Thailand, as well as the BIS. While not directly participating, another six central banks are observers, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, Sweden, and Israel.

www.ledgerinsights.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Canadian Prepper put out a good video today
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Donald Trump just sent the GO message?

Bigger

Note the TYPO of an extra G in RIGG...
...only 1 post on the map with a killbox [G]... #452:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2d673c No.158439 📁
Dec 23 2017 15:58:14 (EST)
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

Has he just given the Global Military alliance the GO signal?

Best keep an eye if any indictments become UNSEALED!

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
'The storm is coming,' they said. 'The storm is coming!'

They were right.

Storm Daniels.

Well predicted. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
*Eats popcorn*
Wow, this Q stuff is insane. As in, it's insane that people have any faith in it whatsoever. This is bugnuts crazy stuff.
*Eats more popcorn*

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Thanks for those wonderful insights, research and contributions to the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join