It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian soldiers crash in a foiled retreat from Kherson

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Did you say that? Yes?

THAT's why I brought up the love of my Nation.

Glad we established who brought up the love of Nations aka yourself.

Nothing else to say to ya since you can't even be honest.

Yeh that's right spin away, plain as day as to what's in black and white, or more like grey and white.

As to you having nothing else to say, well that would be a first.

On that note through ile bid you fair evening.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think this video is an old one and is falsely being attributed as being recent.

Where did it come from?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Best ignored, that one.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Best ignored, that one.

Mind your own F'N business.

Like NATO should do.

edit on 11/5/2022 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I could also see the US meddling as it’s kind of our MO. But I wouldn’t hammer it into stone as a definitive course of history.

Have a gander into Victoria Nuland, Kerry, McCain, Graham and of course Bidens actions in 2012-2014.

That should be up to them, not Russia. I can appreciate Russian concerns, but that doesn’t justify leveling Ukraine purely for economic interests. And more than that, the country with the most land on the planet wants more via annexation.

I agree. A point of controversy however, what if Mexico joined BRICS? Just a thought.

Ukraine danced with the devil, then danced with another. Both promising the world and in turn, it only cost a lil blood.

To me, IMO and perspective, Ukraine chose to play a dangerous game and like all wars and such, it's the plebs who lose.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Best ignored, that one.

Do they have mirrors in the UK?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why, yes, we do. Do you?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It's a public forum.

Calm down, Dear.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They do indeed along with a modicum of history.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Where did it come from?

It's from The Telegraph's youtube channel , they don't say who posted it or where but it's likely either one of those involved or they didn't make it and the Ukrainians released it , idk.

Footage taken by Russian soldiers shows Russian troops chaotically fleeing from the Kherson region and trying to evacuate wounded soldiers.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Where did it come from?

It's from The Telegraph's youtube channel , they don't say who posted it or where but it's likely either one of those involved or they didn't make it and the Ukrainians released it , idk.

Footage taken by Russian soldiers shows Russian troops chaotically fleeing from the Kherson region and trying to evacuate wounded soldiers.

Fair enough.

I personally don't trust it's provenance but I could be wrong of course, seems weird that a Russian (if they're Russian) soldier would release it and I don't see any other soldiers actually chasing them.

Thanks for the response.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I don't see any other soldiers actually chasing them.

Artillery can strike from ""far away"" aka out of view.

Maybe that's what was raining down behind and atop them and the vehicle?

Or even mortar rounds which could also have come from out of sight.

edit on 5-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I think this video is an old one and is falsely being attributed as being recent.

Where did it come from?

Longer version of video here, with translation.

www.outono.net...

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Maybe that's what was raining down behind and atop them and the vehicle?

Or even mortar rounds which could also have come from out of sight.

I didn't see that, only some smoke and dust that was far away, which could have been caused by anything, really.

Can you point us to the timestamp that shows stuff "raining down behind and atop them and the vehicle"?

edit on 11/5/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Could be a feint to lure Ukrainians in. Few days ago they took down the Russia flag from the Kherson admin building. We do know Russia officially annexed Kherson, making Kherson city as Russian as Moscow or Saint Petersburg so we know they will fight tooth and nail for it. But at the same time they want to deal a crush blow to the Ukrainian army in Kherson region.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Yongpengman

Pretty sure it's a bit of a defeat.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I didn't see that, only some smoke and dust that was far away, which could have been caused by anything, really.

Apparently, you don't see stuff that's out of sight or comes from ""far away"" especially artillery rounds.

As to what was raining down behind them and forced the vehicle off-road, it sure as hell was not water.

Can you point us to the timestamp that shows stuff "raining down behind and atop them and the vehicle"?

Nope, certainly sounds like something nasty hence all their kerfuffle.

But you don't believe it anyway happened so what would be the point?
edit on 5-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Where did it come from?

Longer version of video here, with translation.

www.outono.net...

I thought this was recent but it's over a month old apparently.

Yep, I indeed see some actual fighting in the longer version that the shorter version didn't show. Though we have zero context for any of this.

Just a small group of soldiers falling back or continuing on and wiping their vehicle out, either way.

Thanks!

edit on 11/5/2022 by MykeNukem because: 🍻

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Obdurate
This feels like a massive Mandela effect. Wasn't Russia a world power that could wipe out any country, now Ukraine seems to be? I'd never even heard of a coubtry called Ukraine before a few months ago, and the flag looks like a child made it. Ukraine seems cool though, but has it always been there?

Russia really is what you described, they just haven't used some of their.. unpopular means yet to accomplish their task.

But unfortunately I'm sure they will eventually, and thats when this is going to get next level ugly.

Headlines: Kyiv wiped off the map

Edit: They wont tactically nuke Kyiv but they're only just beginning with this destroy the power grid campaign. I'm sure that they will incrementally ratchet up the damage as required until opposition capitulates. They already have shown that the world calling them war criminals and terrorists means nothing.
edit on CDT02Sat, 05 Nov 2022 14:08:15 -050000000011b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Apparently, you don't see stuff that's out of sight...

Not usually, no.

edit on 11/5/2022 by MykeNukem because: 🤣😂🤣

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join