It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Clare Drakeford.

Have you noticed that the MSM uses the word 'suddenly' quite often. Something that didn't happen before that much. They used to state the cause of death and the name of age of the person.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: frogs453

Now come on, posting actual facts, are we?

Don't you know that that is "absurd and ludicrous" and that you are "engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality"?

Apparently.

But the truth is you are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. Trying to camouflage it by making fun of these lines doesn't change your situation. It looks like there are many of you i.e lefties who are trying to find every excuse they can after their beliefs in the system have been dismantled.

There are many non Covid excess deaths all over the world and a proportion of them are from the vaccines. Lockdowns and delays complete the picture. It's not rocket science.

But
the vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceuticals.

Hmmm, you could say that, except these cases of suicide, car accidents, drug overdoses, gun shots,years long battles with cancer, death after Covid, and the fact that there is no proof that many of these people have even been vaccinated kind of negates being a vaccine apologist. All it does is show that his thread is full of fear mongering.

I have always said that there may be deaths from it. People die from taking aspirin, and other vaccines. However what you need, is proof these people had the vaccine and the cause of deaths. Just randomly posting that someone died, without spending even 2 minutes to see what they died of is fear mongering and as we see in the majority of cases here, flat out a lie.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It's scary how many excess deaths there are......no matter what the cause..... especially when it's happening suddenly and unexpectedly, in many cases.

edit on 31-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I think that suicides,drug over doses, accidents, and strokes and heart attacks have always been suddenly and unexpected. I'm not sure why we didn't have threads when parents of student athletes were advocating for AEDS in schools and playing fields years ago. Because heart issues were the number one cause of death in student athletes. Whatever you focus on, you will see. It doesn't help that social media is spreading any deaths as vaccine related. Growing up, I knew of many deaths in young people, from accidents, suicide, drug over doses, allergic reactions, even strokes. We now also have covid which has been shown to cause issues up to a year from even mild and asymptomatic cases. Again there may be vaccination deaths as well, but with billions of doses given, we are not seeing millions of unexplained deaths. ATS should not be a place where people post completely false info, simply because the poster didn't spend 5 minutes making sure the claim is valid.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Growing up, I knew of many deaths in young people, from accidents, suicide, drug over doses, allergic reactions, even strokes.

Lol, many kids having strokes. Yeah, ok.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Lol, yeah I'm sure that's what caused it.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Another young athlete:

www.azdesertswarm.com...
A recent member of Arizona’s men’s swim team has unexpectedly passed away.
23-year-old Ty Wells died earlier this week. No cause of death was given. ....He passed away suddenly on Friday.

But I guess it could have just been aspirin, according to some of our posters on this thread, so we shouldn't draw any conclusions.

edit on 31-1-2023 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You are laughing about tragic deaths.

What is wrong with you?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I said young people. My uncle was 30. A family friend was 28 when she collapsed and died immediately on her front lawn from one. And this wasn't in the last 3 years.
edit on 31-1-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Keep supporting it.

edit on 31-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Keep gleefully reporting tragic deaths and laughing about them.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
How about you start referencing this info from before the vaccination was available?

This fall, we screened the hearts of 54 student athletes who had tested positive for the virus three to five weeks earlier. We found heart abnormalities in more than one-third of them. Most had developed either mild symptoms or none at all.

None of these athletes showed serious and worsening damage to their heart muscle. However, we frequently saw potentially dangerous inflammation in that muscle. We also saw high rates of a fluid buildup in a sac around the heart. That sac is known as the pericardium (Pair-ih-KAR-dee-um). Such a fluid buildup can become dangerous.Based on results of this and other studies, the journal that published our paper brought together a group of experts. We were asked to interpret what such findings from new studies mean for student athletes recovering from coronavirus infections. We now conclude that “COVID-19 may cause potential long-term [heart and lung] complications in athletes.” We note that this also raises concern about when students can safely return to playing sports.

science news

Again, with Anastasia, you completely ignore that her vaccination was a year ago, yet her bout with Covid was just a couple of months ago. Yet you blame the vaccination instead of covid?

You have an agenda. Plain and simple. To scare people.
edit on 31-1-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

her vaccination was a year ago, yet her bout with Covid was just a couple of months ago. Yet you blame the vaccination instead of covid?

You have an agenda. Plain and simple. To scare people.

She also had several health problems stemming from being born premature. She was fed through a tube.

But, no...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yep, exactly. I mean I would almost feel sorry for the OP being so terrified, but as they are pushing any and all claims to scare others, I don't really feel sorry for their living their life so scared.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yep, exactly. I mean I would almost feel sorry for the OP being so terrified, but as they are pushing any and all claims to scare others, I don't really feel sorry for their living their life so scared.

Yeah, don't feel sorry for them. Their agenda is SICK, and I haven't figured out the motivation for it yet.

My best guess is that they can either count their IQ points on one hand, or they're being paid to be here. I lean toward the former.

The crayon boxes say that eating them is harmless for kids, but here we are.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yeah, don't feel sorry for them. Their agenda is SICK, and I haven't figured out the motivation for it yet.

What is the "their" agenda? I'm honestly curious...I don't know who or what you are referring to!

I mean I am non-vaccinated...am I part of "their"? Nobody told me about any agenda so I am asking in serious curiosity!

When I find out who "their" is and what the agenda is...I might be able to help figure out the motivation!

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

My best guess is that they can either count their IQ points on one hand, or they're being paid to be here. I lean toward the former.

The crayon boxes say that eating them is harmless for kids, but here we are.

Reminds you of when everyone tried to scare you into getting the shot, saying you were being selfish, trying to pressure you into taking something you were leery of, even taking your job away and saying you wouldn't be allowed to travel or go anywhere. Talk about a sick agenda, But luckily lots have woken up and now even mainstream is asking questions and showing skepticism and saying things that would have got you cancelled less than a year ago.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, well, well. Anastasia's mother spoke out about her daughter. It's sick that people are using her daughter's death to push their agenda.
The article also lists other deaths that were blamed on the vaccination noted with their actual cause of death.

In reality, the Ohio kindergartner had experienced lifelong health problems since her premature birth, including epilepsy, asthma and frequent hospitalizations with respiratory viruses.

WDIV

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

About time that this thread got binned.

Sorry, MoDs, just my opinion, if that is allowed?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeh it is probably best, Telling people that they are #ed was never a great idea.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56 >>

join