It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender women should not compete in female sports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is 2022 and there is no such thing as a woman anymore. I feel like some big burden has been lifted off my shoulders as in I once had to treat 50% of the population as woman and now I no longer need to.

I'm free! FREE!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
if they are women, let them compete in women's sports. your title is confusing

You say: IF they are women...

But what is a woman?

Can you give a definition?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
The gay games has been kicking around for 40 years and was supposed to be our all embracing one size fits all gay olympics. Like special olympics. Kinda niche. Not much to look at or think about but it was ours and enjoyed a good reputation. All were welcome. I miss the quietness of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

I'm sure in sports where competition is a factor they will come to their senses. I can not imagine women to be silent when their sport is dominated by trans male. Although I wonder how they'll reconcile it with the notion many hold that there is no differences between the gender. other issues like bathrooms and lockers I think dna shouldn't matter but your genitalia.

Maybe rename them dick and pussy instead of man and women?

A quick search online and you will come across another world where biological women in sports are encouraged to be silent and they are often intimidated and threatened not to speak out otherwise their career and potential career will come to an end. However many have spoken out.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
This is 2022 and there is no such thing as a woman anymore. I feel like some big burden has been lifted off my shoulders as in I once had to treat 50% of the population as woman and now I no longer need to.

I'm free! FREE!!!!

I am sure there is what we call women...
It's about half of the human population.
Female humans...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The college swimmer was absurd. Obviously had a a major advantage and was only on hormone therapy for a short time...had that person had the full bottom surgery I think the outcome would be different. I can be supportive, but someone with a penis and testicles has no business competing at an elite level in women's sports.

Skateboarding and surfing now have had.transgender folks win women's events. The surfer in Australia won a womens pro longboard event, used to compete in pro contests as a male. When I was younger I did a few pro junior contests and was very average. If I were to have entered the Womens Pros, I would have won easily. The gap is that big where an average pro junior would dominate local womens events, both shortboard and longboard.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I guess that is part of the reconciliation process, when your really stuck in an ideology it's very hard to admit that you've been indoctrinated with opinion pieces instead of facts...

Just look at the "we need guns" crowd, or "illegal aliens are to blame" folks, if you need to have an example that is a little closer to home...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
The college swimmer was absurd. Obviously had a a major advantage and was only on hormone therapy for a short time...had that person had the full bottom surgery I think the outcome would be different. I can be supportive, but someone with a penis and testicles has no business competing at an elite level in women's sports.

Skateboarding and surfing now have had.transgender folks win women's events. The surfer in Australia won a womens pro longboard event, used to compete in pro contests as a male. When I was younger I did a few pro junior contests and was very average. If I were to have entered the Womens Pros, I would have won easily. The gap is that big where an average pro junior would dominate local womens events, both shortboard and longboard.

I don't think having surgery or getting medications could alter your biological sex. The advantages still remain and suppressing your hormonal levels you only mimic the hormonal levels of women. Other than that, these operations are irreversible and by the suppression of testosterone you may find yourself facing a lot of health and psychological problems, as well as the major issues created when you remove your genitals.
edit on 25-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

I've been in ER response over 40 yrs, maybe it's that: all we see are men, woman, children, infant, senior.

We build from that. Indifferent perhaps but no color, creed matters then...but may as we build the info.

So..we have been at those five for many years....
edit on 10220331America/ChicagoTue, 25 Oct 2022 12:14:03 -050014202200000003 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I guess that is part of the reconciliation process, when your really stuck in an ideology it's very hard to admit that you've been indoctrinated with opinion pieces instead of facts...

Just look at the "we need guns" crowd, or "illegal aliens are to blame" folks, if you need to have an example that is a little closer to home...

Wrong topic.

Indoctrination is a serious issue but the amount of indoctrination needed to convince children and adults that a man can be a woman and vice versa is just monumental.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I guarantee if the college swimmer had gotten the surgery, plus 6 months++ of recovery and associated muscle atrophy from the recovery, when she returned the pool her times would be much slower.

In this case, we have a person who recently started hormone therapy, still very much had a male physique, male parts ect.. who a year prior was competing(and losing) in the male division.

My point is if this person had the full surgery, this would not have made headlines.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I guarantee if the college swimmer had gotten the surgery, plus 6 months++ of recovery and associated muscle atrophy from the recovery, when she returned the pool her times would be much slower.

In this case, we have a person who recently started hormone therapy, still very much had a male physique, male parts ect.. who a year prior was competing(and losing) in the male division.

My point is if this person had the full surgery, this would not have made headlines.

I don't think that your male physique is going to change just by having surgery and hormonal 'therapy'. The advantages are massive when you are a 6'3 or 6'4 male competing in swimming let's say against 5'6 to 5'8 females.

Or when you take part in other sports such as boxing 🥊 or football or rugby 🏉 (in other countries) or any other sport.

Imagine you are a transwoman around 6ft and a competitive athlete who competes in boxing?!
Imagine the reverse?! A transman competing with biological males in competitive boxing. He/she will get annihilated.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You perfectly demonstrated how that reconciliation process can be hard.

Belive me it's the same for those that touted the new stupidity...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Female humans...

Its just that the definition has been expanded a little.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

They have destroyed the MALE role model and pushed Effeminate created role models onto them destroying the hero figures that little boys used to want to be.

Now they are going after the Girls role models and heroes.

Social engineering but for whose benefit, it is one thing to stop discrimination but quite another to discriminate against the majority and that is what is being pushed onto people, thank God the light of reason is beginning to break through the dark and gloomy clouds of stupidity and politically correct wokeness that have blighted our world today.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You perfectly demonstrated how that reconciliation process can be hard.

Belive me it's the same for those that touted the new stupidity...

I think you are assuming a lot which may not be true. The topic is different from what you are trying to discuss.

Transwomen in female sports.

Stay on topic.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Female humans...

Its just that the definition has been expanded a little.

To what?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

They have destroyed the MALE role model and pushed Effeminate created role models onto them destroying the hero figures that little boys used to want to be.

Now they are going after the Girls role models and heroes.

Social engineering but for whose benefit, it is one thing to stop discrimination but quite another to discriminate against the majority and that is what is being pushed onto people, thank God the light of reason is beginning to break through the dark and gloomy clouds of stupidity and politically correct wokeness that have blighted our world today.

I definitely agree that there is a lot of social engineering but not everyone is buying this flawed ideology. There is a lot of resistance too and plenty of common sense. All that has to be done is for the ideology to be withdrawn from schools and for this there has to be political will so children are not indoctrinated. Likewise there needs to be good online information that answers and rejects all these ludicrous and flawed claims in the name of gender.

I have posted earlier that Iowa and Florida have banned transgender women from female sports.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

For instance, that Britney Griner - I'm sure you guys have seen this, but I hadn't before, and it's obvious that something is not right:

twitter.com...

Seen that before. Those are not a woman's nipples, and I don't know any women who walk around topless like that (unless they're purposefully doing something erotic).

The simple truth is that Brittney is a man. I don't think he qualifies as trans, or even as a cross-dresser; he just calls himself a woman so he can play on a women's team.

And it's really not fair that a 6' 9" man plays on a woman's team -
I think the liberal left is pushing this idiocy to ridiculous limits.

They are pushing the most ludicrous ideas, that's for sure.

But all has stated when there was doubt casted deliberately on biological sex and gender which is are the same thing as one determines the other.

With no basis on reality and facts they argue that a woman is anyone who identify as a woman.

They should be stopped from entering schools and universities. At least schools, where they can indoctrinate and even brainwash children with their nonsensical and antiscientific rhetoric.

If I had young children, I wouldn't want them anywhere near this freak show, putting stupid ideas in children's minds.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

For instance, that Britney Griner - I'm sure you guys have seen this, but I hadn't before, and it's obvious that something is not right:

twitter.com...

Seen that before. Those are not a woman's nipples, and I don't know any women who walk around topless like that (unless they're purposefully doing something erotic).

The simple truth is that Brittney is a man. I don't think he qualifies as trans, or even as a cross-dresser; he just calls himself a woman so he can play on a women's team.

And it's really not fair that a 6' 9" man plays on a woman's team -
I think the liberal left is pushing this idiocy to ridiculous limits.

They are pushing the most ludicrous ideas, that's for sure.

But all has stated when there was doubt casted deliberately on biological sex and gender which is are the same thing as one determines the other.

With no basis on reality and facts they argue that a woman is anyone who identify as a woman.

They should be stopped from entering schools and universities. At least schools, where they can indoctrinate and even brainwash children with their nonsensical and antiscientific rhetoric.

If I had young children, I wouldn't want them anywhere near this freak show, putting stupid ideas in children's minds.

This is how they are trying to push this ideology. Through childhood indoctrination and brainwash to believe that there multiple genders and that a man can identify as a woman. Parents and teachers should be vigilant.

Thankfully there is plenty of resistance. There are several states that have banned transgender women from female sports but that's the least they can do. They should ban the teaching of the gender ideology in schools. Because even if little reference is made then this is easily politicalized by the teachers who are keen in promoting this ideology.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join