It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender women should not compete in female sports

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
remember not too long ago it was, "get the kids involved with sports so they stay pit of trouble" LOL

thanks, woke dingbats

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: marg6043

Transgender "women" are not real women they are men and no matter how much they mutilate their bodies to resemble a woman they will never be biological women.

I'm not so sure. In some obscure corner of the world I imagine there's a Fauci lab working feverously working with stem cells to create a uterous for trans transplant.

I just hope the newly created women enjoy their monthly 'visit' with the heaviest of flows and cramping. I'm also hoping the transplanted uterous eliminates the possibility of any form of pain control during childbirth.

Even in this scenario this isn't a woman. Biological sex is determined by the Y chromosome. Not by external genitals (or one of the internal reproductive organs which would be transplanted I this scenario which seems impossible)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i predict in less than 5 years, cheerleading squads will do strip tease acts and accept bills down the dresses and parents will applaud in the gym bleachers

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You're right. Add to that privacy issues...same atheletes would have to obviously declare or "come out", when perhaps they haven't, don't want to...nor should they be forced to.

But how else to identify, direct and pursue sports that way?

edit on 10220831America/ChicagoTue, 25 Oct 2022 09:18:08 -050018202200000008 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

Florida bans transgender girls and women from female sports

Florida is now the ninth state to pass legislation preventing trans females from participating in school sports consistent with their gender identity.

Florida's Republican governor signed a bill Tuesday barring transgender girls and women from playing on girls sports teams at public schools, plunging the state into the national culture war over transgender rights.

In Florida, girls are going to play girls sports and boys are going to play boys sports,” Gov. Ron DeSantis said as he signed the bill into law at a Christian academy in Jacksonville. “We're going to make sure that that's the reality.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You're right. Add to that privacy issues...same atheletes would have to obviously declare or "come out", when perhaps they haven't, don't want to...nor should they be forced to.

But how else to identify, direct and pursue sports that way?

Let's say a man want to identify as a woman. That's fine with me and I suppose with many others too. He/she may consider start taking meditation to suppress testosterone levels and may consider surgery. Then again for an adult it's their own choice.

Now if they want to compete in female sports we would have men competing in female sports. Their biological sex hasn't changed and nor their advantages have faded away.

A much better solution is for transwomen to compete in male sports

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I will add more than this to privacy, very soon males will have to ask for certificates of genetic gender before they go on dates with a woman. Because lets face it, you do not want to be deceived by a He/she, and be in the heat of the moment when you realized is something wrong down there.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I will add more than this to privacy, very soon males will have to ask for certificates of genetic gender before they go on dates with a woman. Because lets face it, you do not want to be deceived by a He/she, and be in the heat of the moment when you realized is something wrong down there.

This is another issue but I suppose in the dating scene one must have to declare whether they are trans or not.

In sports we know who is a trans-athlete when they compete.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
For instance, that Britney Griner - I'm sure you guys have seen this, but I hadn't before, and it's obvious that something is not right:

twitter.com...

Seen that before. Those are not a woman's nipples, and I don't know any women who walk around topless like that (unless they're purposefully doing something erotic).

The simple truth is that Brittney is a man. I don't think he qualifies as trans, or even as a cross-dresser; he just calls himself a woman so he can play on a women's team.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I propose a new, respectful catagory: Trans Sports.

It's a good idea but this probably won't happen as transgender individuals represent a tiny minority of the population. Even more so the number of competitive trans-athletes is just miniscule. How many competitive transgender athletes are out there??

More to the point, it seems like most transgender athletes were second-rate as men, so they decided to be women to give themselves an advantage -- like a boxer fighting someone from a lower weight class. Take that one swimmer who is currently dominating the women's division -- as a man, he was middle-of-the-pack and had no hope of achieving any kind of recognition.

If they formed a trans league, these guys would be playing against equals, which for most of them would defeat the purpose of going trans in the first place.
edit on 25-10-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

For instance, that Britney Griner - I'm sure you guys have seen this, but I hadn't before, and it's obvious that something is not right:

twitter.com...

Seen that before. Those are not a woman's nipples, and I don't know any women who walk around topless like that (unless they're purposefully doing something erotic).

The simple truth is that Brittney is a man. I don't think he qualifies as trans, or even as a cross-dresser; he just calls himself a woman so he can play on a women's team.

Even the definition of a transgender can change in the future given how fluid the definitions are in this area and given that are not grounded on facts and science.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

So rare I agree with you, but this is one of these occasions. I guess it is an emotional dilemma too for all the women that scream for equality, now confronted with the undeniable differences...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Salamandy

Transgender "women" are not real women they are men and no matter how much they mutilate their bodies to resemble a woman they will never be biological women.

Plain and simple.

We can not allow mutilated males take the roles of woman in sports. Is just ridiculous.

Times, they are a changing I hear.

The young people, the vast majority anyways, think Transgender women should be able to compete in woman sports.

There might be some bans in present times and the not so distant future here and there, as there is still a lot of us older folk that think its ridiculous to even consider trans women competing with normal women, but the new generations are now growing up with Trans being the norm and even being hip and cool and they don't see nothing wrong with trans woman competing in normal woman sports. It might still take a few more decades of us "old views" people dieing off buy eventually Trans woman competing with normal woman will be as normal as putting butter on bread and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I'm just speaking the truth here, I will always think it's ridiculous. Don't forget, it really wasn't that long ago, that the mere thought of a woman having a baby and then going to work 6 months later and hiring someone else to raise the baby during the day was just as ridiculous as as a trans woman competing in sport against a normal woman but alas it's as American as Apple pie now and so will the topic at hand one day as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

a reply to: Salamandy

Plain and simple.

We can not allow mutilated males take the roles of woman in sports. Is just ridiculous.

Times, they are a changing I hear.

The young people, the vast majority anyways, think Transgender women should be able to compete in woman sports.

There might be some bans in present times and the not so distant future here and there, as there is still a lot of us older folk that think its ridiculous to even consider trans women competing with normal women, but the new generations are now growing up with Trans being the norm and even being hip and cool and they don't see nothing wrong with trans woman competing in normal woman sports. It might still take a few more decades of us "old views" people dieing off buy eventually Trans woman competing with normal woman will be as normal as putting butter on bread and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I'm just speaking the truth here, I will always think it's ridiculous. Don't forget, it really wasn't that long ago, that the mere thought of a woman having a baby and then going to work 6 months later and hiring someone else to raise the baby during the day was just as ridiculous as as a trans woman competing in sport against a normal woman but alas it's as American as Apple pie now and so will the topic at hand one day as well.

I don't know whether the majority of young people think that transgender women should compete in female sports. But I do know there is plenty of indoctrination in schools and universities from the transgender ideology and its representatives. This is a major issue and there should be no such ideology in schools and universities.

This is an idea entertained a lot by the left and its activists.

I have made another thread about Matt Walsh who has made a documentary: What is a woman?
It exposes their ideology and shows clearly they are at odds with reality and science. Their flawed arguments were dismantled by Matt Walsh and his team in the dailywire.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

twitter.com...

And it's really not fair that a 6' 9" man plays on a woman's team -
I think the liberal left is pushing this idiocy to ridiculous limits.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

There's the special Olympics and the paralympics. To be a part of those you have to "come out" too.

We are also forgetting the flip side of this issue - trans males. Are you going to force a person born a female to compete against men? That would be unfair to the trans male!

This is definitely a pro-male, anti-women stance.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

I'm sure in sports where competition is a factor they will come to their senses. I can not imagine women to be silent when their sport is dominated by trans male. Although I wonder how they'll reconcile it with the notion many hold that there is no differences between the gender. other issues like bathrooms and lockers I think dna shouldn't matter but your genitalia.

Maybe rename them dick and pussy instead of man and women?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

twitter.com...

And it's really not fair that a 6' 9" man plays on a woman's team -
I think the liberal left is pushing this idiocy to ridiculous limits.

They are pushing the most ludicrous ideas, that's for sure.

But all has stated when there was doubt casted deliberately on biological sex and gender which is are the same thing as one determines the other.

With no basis on reality and facts they argue that a woman is anyone who identify as a woman.

They should be stopped from entering schools and universities. At least schools, where they can indoctrinate and even brainwash children with their nonsensical and antiscientific rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
if they are women, let them compete in women's sports. your title is confusing

You're being purposely obtuse. You know what the OP means.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

originally posted by: Salamandy
if they are women, let them compete in women's sports. your title is confusing

You're being purposely obtuse. You know what the OP means.

I am sure that he does...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join