It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myocarditis Rates Have Gone From 1 in 250,000 Per Year To 1 in 40 Per Year - Post Covid Injections

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Fake news. It probably has gone up some, because now we're looking for it. But if you've ever had a cold, there's a solid chance that you've had myocarditis.

Vaccines cause it in about 1 in every 100,000 people, and statistically 100% of them recover in a couple weeks.

It you can provide the evidence for your claim that vaccine causes myocarditis in about 1 in every 100,000 people preferably with a peer reviewed publication that authors have no conflict of interest and are not working for any of the pharmaceutical companies.

In addition you said 100% of them recover in a couple of weeks. Likewise provide evidence.

Discuss also the long term risks of someone young and healthy having myocarditis and the prognosis.

I am sure you can do so as you have claimed to have knowledge in this field.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Fake news. It probably has gone up some, because now we're looking for it.

That's right.

People were having cardiac events before, but were not going to hospital or physician or anything. Seriously ?
Like saying murder rates are rising because now we're looking for murders

Brilliant !!

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

That's right.

People were having cardiac events before, but were not going to hospital or physician or anything. Seriously ?

Brilliant !!

What's even more brilliant is how the same people desperately rush into threads to try to discredit them with zero evidence every single time while mountains of evidence pour out on a daily basis that goes against their agenda.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Fake news. It probably has gone up some, because now we're looking for it. But if you've ever had a cold, there's a solid chance that you've had myocarditis.

Vaccines cause it in about 1 in every 100,000 people, and statistically 100% of them recover in a couple weeks.

It you can provide the evidence for your claim that vaccine causes myocarditis in about 1 in every 100,000 people preferably with a peer reviewed publication that authors have no conflict of interest and are not working for any of the pharmaceutical companies.

In addition you said 100% of them recover in a couple of weeks. Likewise provide evidence.

Discuss also the long term risks of someone young and healthy having myocarditis and the prognosis.

I am sure you can do so as you have claimed to have knowledge in this field. Taiwan?

They will never do that because there is no evidence, the only goal is to discredit and derail the thread.

They have made a claim and it will be wise to back it up. Otherwise they prove what you have just said.

In terms of heart related issues post vaccination recently Dr Ladapo has recommended through the Department of Health in Florida that 18-39 year old males should not use mRNA vaccines due increased risk of cardiac related deaths.

content.govdelivery.com...

Myocarditis and pericarditis are known side effects of these products.

Hence we can safely say that people who are young and healthy should avoid the mRNA products and stand their ground.

There are rumours that massive lawsuits are prepared. I want to see criminal charges for all those involved.
edit on 20-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

All that ranting and you failed to post a single piece of evidence of a child dying from the vaccine.....
pathetic!

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

That's right.

Brilliant !!

What's even more brilliant is how the same people desperately rush into threads to try to discredit them with zero evidence every single time while mountains of evidence pour out on a daily basis that goes against their agenda.

That's why they have been refuted everywhere and their arguments i.e personal unsubstantiated opinions have been taken apart and dismantled.
The member has provided no source for what he has claimed. No publications, no articles, no links, nothing.

Hence his arguments doesn't stand.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

All that ranting and you failed to post a single piece of evidence of a child dying from the vaccine.....
pathetic!

Keep going through the stages of denial.

The trend is that doctors and scientists are moving against the shots, not for it. You're losing.

“Until Proven Otherwise, it is Likely Covid mRNA Vaccines Played a Significant Role in All Unexplained Heart Attacks Since 2021”

(post by Kurokage removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

That's why they have been refuted everywhere and their arguments i.e personal unsubstantiated opinions have been taken apart and dismantled.
The member has provided no source for what he has claimed. No publications, no articles, no links, nothing.

I don't have to post anything you're the ones claiming children are dying from the vaccine without a single piece of evidence.
Where are all V1rtu0s0s bitchute videos of screaming parents with dead children in there arms, or solictors outside of courts.

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a manners violation)
(post by Kurokage removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Asmodeus3

I don't have to post anything you're the ones claiming children are dying from the vaccine without a single piece of evidence.
Where are all V1rtu0s0s bitchute videos of screaming parents with dead children in there arms, or solictors outside of courts.

I haven't made such claim and wasn't referring to you. I was referring to LordAhriman.
When I make claims I use a lot of sources as you can see from my posts.

So no, you are mistaken for once more as per usual.

In terms of evidence for heart related deaths you can use the recent report by Dr Ladapo, Surgeon General in the Department of Health, Florida.
He recommended that 18-39 year old males not to use the mRNA products due to increase risk of cardiac deaths.

Here is the link

content.govdelivery.com...

edit on 20-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

(post by Kurokage removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

pathetic!

Says the person who linked me two articles on gun deaths in a thread about COVID vaccines.

Nope, were going to go with your theory that children are statistically at an infinitely higher risk of being killed by a rogue hippopotamus than they are from the most dangerous vaccine on the market.

LOL

You sure debonked me. I mean you haven't debunked that the vaccine is the most dangerous on the market, is known to present a 1 in 5,000 risk of myocarditis, has over a million reported adverse events in the CDC sentinel reporting, that children are not at any real risk of serious illness from COVID, or that you are in fact a seething Karen, but...

Assuming people believe that wind-blown inflatable bounce castles are documented to pose a higher total risk of death to kids than the most dangerous vaccine available, you have definitely won the day.

Masterful use of science.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Brilliant !!

Here's just one study of 43,000,000 people. When was the last time we looked for cardiac events in that many people? This is just one study, there are more.

So, yes. We're looking for it now.

As for the rest of you, instead of dishing out insults, refute a single thing I said. Opinion pieces on bitchute and Rumble don't count.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Can you also back up the claim that if you have a cold you have a solid chance of getting myocarditis.

I would really like to see the data that relates colds with high chance of inflammation of the heart

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join