It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrazeneca: Vaccine death inadequate payout

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: Asmodeus3

no PHd here.

Do you or the Doctor?

Are you seriously asking whether one of the top British Cardiologists has a PhD?!

Can I ask whether you have any qualifications in general. BSc? Masters?

Who says he is one of the TOP cardiologists?

And a PHD is not a requirement to be a doctor or a surgeon in the UK. If he was it would normally be shown after his name on a published work.
edit on 2-10-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The 1% isn't accurate for serious reactions

People aren't the claiming VAERs is flawed when it hasn't changed as he claims. They are criticising misuse of VAERs data.

VAERs data is not a database of adverse reactions. It expicitly can't be used as such .

VAERS stands for Vaccine Adverse Event Reaction System. Anyone report an adverse reaction from a vaccine and the data is stored there. It is actually a public database see

www.fda.gov...

I don't know what you are trying to say. But Dr Malhotra didn't propagate any conspiracy theories and neither he has misinterpreted or misrepresented the data.

Anyone can report to VAERS and anyone can access it.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes I know what VAERs is.

So should he, so his points regarding it seem dishonest

edit on 2-10-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

no PHd here.

Do you or the Doctor?

Are you seriously asking whether one of the top British Cardiologists has a PhD?!

Can I ask whether you have any qualifications in general. BSc? Masters?

Who says he is one of the TOP cardiologists?

And a PHD is not a requirement to be a doctor or a surgeon in the UK. If he was it would normally be shown after his name on a published work.

Dr Aseem Malhotra is an NHS Trained Consultant Cardiologist, and visiting Professor of Evidence Based Medicine, Bahiana School of Medicine and Public Health, Salvador, Brazil. He is a world renowned expert in the prevention, diagnosis and management of heart disease. He is honorary council member to the Metabolic Psychiatry Clinic at Stanford University school of medicine California, and is Cardiology MSc examiner at the University of Hertfordshire, UK. He is a founding member of Action on Sugar and was the lead campaigner highlighting the harm caused by excess sugar consumption in the United Kingdom, particularly its role in type 2 diabetes and obesity

doctoraseem.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yes that's his own Web site and it doesn't mention a PHD.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes I know what VAERs is.

So should he, do his points regarding it seem dishonest

I don't see anything dishonest.
VAERS is a public database where anyone can report and get access.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I already answered that.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I haven't mentioned it either as I haven't commented on his education. But I have asked whether you are serious whether Dr Malhotra has a PhD? Or is it another attempt to discredit a scientist as you didn't like what he has published.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I already answered that.

Let me make a summary of today's conduct and the way you have come across.

It's obvious you don't agree with the paper he has published on the journal of insulin resistance.

You have made a range of claims and you are trying desperately to hold on to something in order to try and discredit Dr Malhotra. Unsuccessfully of course so far.

I have lost count on the claims and arguments you made that are either false or unsubstantiated or both.

You said that his publication isn't peer reviewed.
You said that he is biased
You said that he is dishonest
You said he engages in conspiracy theories
You said he is incompetent
You said he publishes in obscure journals
You said his work is not 'proper research'
You claimed he misunderstood and misinterpreted the VAERS system ( I suppose you understand it and interpret it well)
At the end you have even tried to doubt the academic credentials of Dr Malhotra and his education & career as well as his knowledge.

I don't know what to make out of it. These are desperate attempts that don't discredit Dr Malhotra but those who make such attempts.

Again and just for information

Dr Aseem Malhotra is an NHS Trained Consultant Cardiologist, and visiting Professor of Evidence Based Medicine, Bahiana School of Medicine and Public Health, Salvador, Brazil. He is a world renowned expert in the prevention, diagnosis and management of heart disease. He is honorary council member to the Metabolic Psychiatry Clinic at Stanford University school of medicine California, and is Cardiology MSc examiner at the University of Hertfordshire, UK. He is a founding member of Action on Sugar and was the lead campaigner highlighting the harm caused by excess sugar consumption in the United Kingdom, particularly its role in type 2 diabetes and obesity

I think his career and CV are impressive and yes he has published material that some may not agree with. So what?

Most importantly he used to be one of those who were promoting mass vaccinations and changed his mind in the presence of evidence and data to the disappointment and anger of those who promote mass vaccinations. That's what makes it fascinating.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I haven't mentioned it either as I haven't commented on his education. But I have asked whether you are serious whether Dr Malhotra has a PhD? Or is it another attempt to discredit a scientist as you didn't like what he has published.

You asked if I had a PHD as apparently you think it's a requirement to discuss academic articles

Despite the fact that neither you nor the author have a PHD. (And you seemed to think he must have )

Now you are trying to frame it as I was questioning his credentials.

That's pitiful.

You post a link for discussion (eventually after originally posting a YouTube clip) and then seem to think it is off limits to question it. You fail to understand how this site, and possibly reality actually work.

edit on 3-10-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You asked if I had a PHD as apparently you think it's a requirement to discuss academic articles

Despite the fact that neither you nor the author have a PHD. (And you seemed to think he must have )

Now you are trying to frame it as I was questioning his credentials.

That's pitiful.

You post a link for discussion (eventually after originally posting a YouTube clip) and then seem to think it is off limits to question it. You fail to understand how this site, and possibly reality actually work.

I am afraid you are mistaken for once more.
I have never claimed you need a PhD to discuss academic articles. That's a strawman. You definitely need some knowledge though. Reason I have asked whether you have any qualifications or not. And neither I have brought up the education of Dr Malhotra or thought he must have a PhD.

What is fascinating it's your attempts to discredit someone who is a brilliant scientist. And of course not only you are questioning his credentials but you have made some bold statements earlier in the conversation such as that he is dishonest, incompetent, a conspiracy theorist, biased, and the rest. Take a look at his CV first and then reflect on what you said.

You still have no arguments in regards to his paper and you have resorted in ad hominem attacks. It's time for you to stop engaging in this manner.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
[snipped]

www.gov.uk...

Overview

If you’re severely disabled as a result of a vaccination against certain diseases, you could get a one-off tax-free payment of £120,000. This is called a Vaccine Damage Payment.

You can also apply for this payment on behalf of someone who has died after becoming severely disabled because of certain vaccinations. You need to be managing their estate to apply.

You do not need a legal representative, such as a solicitor, to apply for a Vaccine Damage Payment.

Vaccine Damage Payments are not a compensation scheme. You can still take legal action to claim compensation, even if you get a Vaccine Damage Payment.

edit on Mon Oct 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
www.walesonline.co.uk...

The 38-year-old, though, has questioned the payment – said to be the maximum settlement awarded – believing she should have had nearer £180,000. Having got into debt following the loss of Zion's earnings, Spit also criticised the length of time to receive the compensation

Scheme 1979, payments are made available to anyone who has become disabled and you can apply on behalf of someone who has died. Following his jab, Zion experienced crippling headaches on May 13, before he died six days later in Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary.

A coroner revealed on his death certificate that he had indeed died from complications from the vaccine. She said: "I am still heartbroken by the sudden loss of my partner of 21 years, and alongside this emotional trauma.

A coroner revealed on his death certificate that he had indeed died from complications from the vaccine. She said: "I am still heartbroken by the sudden loss of my partner of 21 years, and alongside this emotional trauma.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

You still haven't said how much you think it should be?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I can't tell you a specific figure.
That will depend on someone's circumstances.
For example it could a minimum of £120,000 plus an amount that depends on age, income, family members, lose of income, dependent family members such as children, any debt like or mortgage, and of course it has to factor the loss of life, so the family would not be going to the courts to seek justice.

It could add up to multiple times that or even millions of pounds.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

But the loss of life due to a vaccine cannot be only £120,000. It seems too low to many of us.
edit on 3-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So who decides the outcome, a government based panel of some kind? you know that they will be pushing for as little as possible as with anything in the welfare sector.

You cant base the pay-out on the things you state anyway as this from your own text says "Vaccine Damage Payments are not a compensation scheme. You can still take legal action to claim compensation, even if you get a Vaccine Damage Payment."

It's not a compensation claim so the things you want cannot be factored in.

And if they had a mortgage they should have life insurance to cover the repayments in the event of their death so are you saying they should have the house paid for twice? if so why?

I can't tell you a specific figure.
That will depend on someone's circumstances.
For example it could a minimum of £120,000 plus an amount that depends on age, income, family members, lose of income, dependent family members such as children, any debt like or mortgage, and of course it has to factor the loss of life, so the family would not be going to the courts to seek justice.

It could add up to multiple times that or even millions of pounds.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join