It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Oxford study shows a big decline in immune system

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman
a reply to: tamusan

And what did you notice???? Did you happen to notice alot of people dying when you put them into a coma and stuff pipes into their lungs????

Since you want to go there, it's been almost exclusively the unvaccinated that I've needed to put into a coma and stuff pipes into their lungs. 
edit on 30 9 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

He tells an interesting story here about hospitals.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You dont need to do that. There are other ways. its basically murder.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If I were allowed, I'd send them home to take their chances with HCQ and IVM if that is what they wanted. It's much less stressful for me whenever the ICU is not full of covid patients. 

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

If I were allowed, I'd send them home to take their chances with HCQ and IVM if that is what they wanted. It's much less stressful for me whenever the ICU is not full of covid patients. 

"covid patients"

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman
Thumbs up man. This is a smoking gun ... to trigger an officially independant investigation ... Btw ... There is no escape ... of that independant investigation. Dr Ryan Cole was right from the beginning, just like dr Malone. Those two are seen as conspiracy theorists. For the time being ...

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Do you actually need a study, to see what's going on around you? There is enough evidence pouring out to suggest this is put on hold for a thorough independent investigation. That's unless you are potentially suicidal. Or don't care. I personally no longer care either way. If you trust it gets a booster.

If there really was evidence why don't you just post it on this forum?

All that I'm seeing are people posting unverifiable anecdotes claiming that they personally know lots of people who died soon after getting vaccinated, but who are apparently more concerned about privacy than mass murder, and people posting things like this thread where they make a fake claim regarding a real study that doesn't even remotely show what they say it shows.

I'm constantly being told that there are dead children everywhere, yet not one of their parents has gone to the press, or posted about it on social media, or even gone into the street with a placard to protest.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

And yet you are resolutely unable to debunk or disprove a single thing that I've said. You're not even able to put up a coherent argument. Which is why you imply that I'm being paid to post. You simply don't have anything else to throw at me because I source what I say to verifiable experts in the field.

Do you even know what half of those things you put in your last post mean?

Can you provide a source for literally any of it?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

a reply to: thethinkingman

I work at a hospitals. I notice people dying just about every day and usually know what killed them.

I'm going to mark this one up as one of the best responses to any comment that I've seen on this forum in the last few years.

It's quite funny when people forget that some of us are professionals in whatever field is being discussed. Their response after this is usually to either accuse you of lying about being in that field, or to say that you're part of the conspiracy.

Apparently, I'm being paid by Pfizer to cover up the mountains of dead bodies that there supposedly are all over the place. I'm not even involved in vaccine research or trials, and the irony is that if I had proof that the vax was killing people I'd be set for life when it came to publishing papers or writing books.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

And what did you notice???? Did you happen to notice alot of people dying when you put them into a coma and stuff pipes into their lungs????

Since you want to go there, it's been almost exclusively the unvaccinated that I've needed to put into a coma and stuff pipes into their lungs. 

How many survive that treatment?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Do you actually need a study, to see what's going on around you? There is enough evidence pouring out to suggest this is put on hold for a thorough independent investigation. That's unless you are potentially suicidal. Or don't care. I personally no longer care either way. If you trust it gets a booster.

I don't know anyone who has had a serious bad reaction, caught 'VAIDS' or any of the other vaccine induced conditions claimed to be happening all the time on this site

In fact I don't even know anyone who knows anyone.

This is consistent with the studies that show serious reactions to be very rare.

So on one side I have my own experience and the overwhelming weight of evidence.

On the other side I have conspiracy theorists posting bitchute videos that are repeatedly shown (as in this thread) to be making false claims.

What way is this going to go...

www.bbc.co.uk...

I think you need to closer look to the facts and a personal experience cannot usually validate a claim made. I will not discuss Infectious diseases, epidemiology, or vaccine damage in this thread. But vaccines can harm you regardless how remote this seems to many. The risk to benefit ratio is what one should consider and the risk group they belong to before making any decision.

Here is the story from the article above:

"A woman whose partner died after having an AstraZeneca jab has become the first person to receive compensation over a Covid vaccine death.

Vikki Spit's former rock singer fiancé Zion, 48, of Alston, Cumbria, fell ill eight days after he had his injection and died in May 2021.

She was awarded the maximum settlement of £120,000 but said it was not enough.

The 38-year-old said she had got into debt after losing Zion's earnings and should have had closer to £180,000.

Ms Spit also said she had to wait too long for compensation under the Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme 1979, and the amount had not kept track with inflation since the scheme was set up.

Vaccine damage payments available to anyone who has become disabled as a result of having a vaccination and people can also apply on behalf of someone who has died.

The scheme offers one-off, tax-free sums of up to £120,000 and while payments do not affect people's rights to take legal action, they can have implications for their benefits

Ms Spit called an ambulance for Zion when he began suffering "excruciating" headaches on 13 May last year and he died in Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary six days later.

His death certificate confirmed he died due to complications from the vaccine

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I don't know anyone who has had a serious bad reaction, caught 'VAIDS' or any of the other vaccine induced conditions claimed to be happening all the time on this site

This is consistent with the studies that show serious reactions to be very rare.

So on one side I have my own experience and the overwhelming weight of evidence.

On the other side I have conspiracy theorists posting bitchute videos that are repeatedly shown (as in this thread) to be making false claims.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I think you need to closer look to the facts and a personal experience cannot usually validate a claim made. I will not discuss Infectious diseases, epidemiology, or vaccine damage in this thread. But vaccines can harm you regardless how remote this seems to many. The risk to benefit ratio is what one should consider and the risk group they belong to before making any decision.

"A woman whose partner died after having an AstraZeneca jab has become the first person to receive compensation over a Covid vaccine death.

Vikki Spit's former rock singer fiancé Zion, 48, of Alston, Cumbria, fell ill eight days after he had his injection and died in May 2021.

The 38-year-old said she had got into debt after losing Zion's earnings and should have had closer to £180,000.

Ms Spit also said she had to wait too long for compensation under the Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme 1979, and the amount had not kept track with inflation since the scheme was set up.

Vaccine damage payments available to anyone who has become disabled as a result of having a vaccination and people can also apply on behalf of someone who has died.

The scheme offers one-off, tax-free sums of up to £120,000 and while payments do not affect people's rights to take legal action, they can have implications for their benefits

Ms Spit called an ambulance for Zion when he began suffering "excruciating" headaches on 13 May last year and he died in Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary six days later.

Not sure why you would think I would need to relook at the facts when they align with my personal experience.

Risk benefit ratio is exactly how we do look at who should take the vaccine and that is what the recommendations are based on.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Risk benefit ratio is exactly how we do look at who should take the vaccine and that is what the recommendations are based on.

Do you though?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

How many survive that treatment?

Given that this is an absolute last resort, we both know that the answer is probably going to be rather depressing. You don't do this to people who aren't at death's door already.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Here's another story you might not have heard of.

A 44 year old obese woman with type 2 diabetes had the moderna vaccine and felt a bit groggy for a day or so, she still went to work but went to bed a bit earlier than usual and was fine the next day.

Months later she had a booster and the symptoms were similar but less severe.

She got covid a few months after that and was a bit poorly for a few days but I think she was milking it a bit so I had to make her cups of tea and she could avoid doing any housework.

a reply to: ScepticScot

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Do you though?

No I prefer to trust bitchute videos and conspiracy theories for my medical decisions...

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Do you though?

Risk of dying from covid varies considerably depending on age and comorbidity, but across the entire population it's around 1.3 percent.

Risk of a serious reaction to the vax, about 0.002 percent

Risk a serious reaction leading to death about 0.0002 percent

Yeah, I think we've got a winner.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Here's another story you might not have heard of.

A 44 year old obese woman with type 2 diabetes had the moderna vaccine and felt a bit groggy for a day or so, she still went to work but went to bed a bit earlier than usual and was fine the next day.

Months later she had a booster and the symptoms were similar but less severe.

She got covid a few months after that and was a bit poorly for a few days but I think she was milking it a bit so I had to make her cups of tea and she could avoid doing any housework.

a reply to: ScepticScot

You has to make tea!!!!

Stop the vaccine now!!!!!

Pretty similar to my own experience, mild cold symptoms for 24 hours after first jag. That was it.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Not sure why you would think I would need to relook at the facts when they align with my personal experience.

You have said that you don't know anyone who has been injured by the vaccines and your personal experience is saying that it's the case.

Your personal experience is not adequate and surely from the case above not only someone was injured from the Astrazeneca Vaccine but he actually died from it.

Personal experiences are often weak evidence.

You don't have a personal experience and toy don't know anyone who knows anyone who have been injured from the vaccines. Imagine we use this as guidance when dealing with possible adverse reactions and injuries?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

You have said that you don't know anyone who has been injured by the vaccines and your personal experience is saying that it's the case.

Your personal experience is not adequate and surely from the case above not only someone was injured from the Astrazeneca Vaccine but he actually died from it.

Personal experiences are often weak evidence.

You don't have a personal experience and toy don't know anyone who knows anyone who have been injured from the vaccines. Imagine we use this as guidance when dealing with possible adverse reactions and injuries?

I said my personal experience and the personal experience of everyone I knows alligns with the data.

So why would I believe conspiracy theories that claim otherwise?

You are the one who posted a story about a single person's experience.

edit on 1-10-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join