It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Making Significant Gains in Eastern Counter-Offensive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I've often wondered what Putin's military strategy was in Ukraine and i think i may have sussed it. He doesn't really want Ukraine at all. He wants to bankrupt the west, particularly the UK and The US.

Judging by what's going on both here in the UK and the US i think he might be winning. Financially, we are in the #ter.

It was never about taking over the entire country.

Putin has also increased his oil export revenue by over 40% and cut off most of Ukraine from the sea.
Seems like Vlad's doing just fine.

Loosing territory and loosing soldiers and military hardware while loosing territory is fine?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Trucks seem to get older and older as the war continues

Ukrainian forces captured a truly ancient Russian GAZ-51 truck in Kharkiv Oblast

These were last manufactured in 1975.

Russia had too low truck count from day 1 , now even less available .

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Ukrainian forces captured a truly ancient Russian GAZ-51 truck in Kharkiv Oblast

Stocks coming out of Russian Museums.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I've often wondered what Putin's military strategy was in Ukraine and i think i may have sussed it. He doesn't really want Ukraine at all. He wants to bankrupt the west, particularly the UK and The US.

Judging by what's going on both here in the UK and the US i think he might be winning. Financially, we are in the #ter.

Technically this is barely costing any government a dime at this point. They don’t allocate the money build new weapons and send them over. The weapon systems being sent to Ukraine were built in some cases decades ago. Most probably come out of pre-positioned war stocks. Which is the reason they are there in the first place. (Any war in Europe)

Not to mention everyone seems to forget about Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022 pass a couple weeks before the $40 billion package.
edit on 10-9-2022 by DoogieHowitzer because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2022 by DoogieHowitzer because: Context

edit on 10-9-2022 by DoogieHowitzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

Putin has also increased his oil export revenue by over 40% and cut off most of Ukraine from the sea.

Loosing territory and loosing soldiers and military hardware while loosing territory is fine?

He's losing expendable mercenaries and antiquated military equipment...while earning hundreds of billions to rebuild his military with state-of-the-art.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Where are all the Russia bots now?

Hows your backsides today?

Buckle Up Ru#s

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Certainly puts a perspective on the gains from this counter-offensive , thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

One unofficial map :

1st visual confirmation, Ukrainian troops reached #Izyum.

The gains are bigger than this map, that was probably correct 24hs ago there is another finger behind it down to laymen and other places, its a huge offensive tbh

ANYWAY

Check this terrified invaders face out, while his lines were being smashed, ive a feeling it'll be a historic war picture of Russia's historic defeat

LMFAO
edit on 10-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Christo Grozev twitter channel reports that ruskis left Svatove and Liman too, apparently .....

Christo Grozev

If true, this is big moment we see ...Nothing confirmed yet thought, so have to wait .

Edit : Svatovo might not be true, confusion as the news circle ...
edit on 10-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Soon the Russian soliders will using banged up Flintstone style vehicles!!

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

He's losing expendable mercenaries and antiquated military equipment...while earning hundreds of billions to rebuild his military with state-of-the-art.

The delusions are getting stronger

I wouldn't call the Russian VDV airborne nearly extinct and 48,000 dead troops expendable lol that is more than triple the numbers Russia lost in 10 years of Afghanistan war IN SIX MONTHS

if you think Russia will be fielding any new equipment or has new secret weapons from a random YouTube please state what? is that the ammunition they're desperately buying from North Korea? or the crappy Iranian drones they're buying?

Honestly, have a word with yourself dude ITS OVER

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Seems significant successes for Ukraine are being made:

BBC News - Kharkiv offensive: Russian forces retreat as Ukraine takes key towns
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

I would love to see Russia get sent packing.
It's just not going to happen.

They've secured their gains in the south.
They're breaking the backs and banks of the west...and secured an alliance with China.
All the while, while making more money than ever before.

They're logically feeling like winners over in the Kremlin.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Christo Grozev twitter channel reports that ruskis left Svatove and Liman too, apparently .....

Christo Grozev

If true, this is big moment we see ...Nothing confirmed yet thought, so have to wait .

Edit : Svatovo might not be true, confusion as the news circle ...

There entire Kharkiv - Izyum lines are smashed and running away, a major logistics loss to the entire region down to Donbas big league attack...

Kherson offencive is also still advancing

LOOK AT THIS Ukraine is rolling in like its 1940 LMAO
Ukrainian Blitzkrieg

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't think that you are keeping up with current events?

Please see above.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Head of the Luhansk region's military admin Serhiy Haidai:

“our troops are on the threshold of Izyum and Lyman, and this is only the beginning. Be sure that Kreminna, Svatove, Miluvatka, Rubizhne and other towns of our region will soon also see the blue and yellow of the 🇺🇦 flag”

Karol Darmoros twitter

⚡️Mayor: Ukrainian troops fight Russian forces on outskirts of Lyman, Donetsk Oblast.

The Kyiv Independent
edit on 10-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

They're breaking the backs and banks of the west...and secured an alliance with China.

There isn't any realistic scenarios where Russia comes out winning.

The damage to their economy is going to last decades, their military reputation is in tatters the border with NATO has massively expanded and China's economic interests are still far more entwined with the west than Russia which has smaller economy than Texas.

Putin was banking on a quick victory with minimal reaction. He lost , he just won't accept it yet.

edit on 10-9-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You have no idea how corrupt and incompetent Russian military is unfortunately thats clearly wherer you ignorance lies, because you simply haven't done any for of research. at this point its very clear to see through dozens of war collage grads breaking it all down for you, that's the problem here we have a generation of delusional amateur YouTubers talking shyster and nobody with the intentions of ever dispelling the myth, why would they? let them find out

Russian military is majority NONE UPGRADED 1960s JUNK, the fantastic upgrades Russia was ranting about have failed spectacularly on the battlefield or been proven to be more junk that a teenager knocked up in his robotics class, its active Armour on its tanks is mostly filled with Chinese rubber lol some general somewhere is a very rich man id imagine, its new comms dont work or is compromised and mostly piggybacked of western technology, its tyres on its wheeled vehicles are low quality Chinese JUNK which completely failed of-road all winter and summer

Its not fixable PERIOD decades of corruption with military hardware just isn't fixable at this very late stage of the war

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

if you think Russia will be fielding any new equipment please state what? is that the ammunition theyre desperate for from North Korea?

Russia is sacrificing their antiquated equipment as they modernize their military via the hundreds of billions they are now making from oil exports.

Even car dealerships know you have to clear the lot of old stock before buying new models.

As for ammunition from NK...you buy back antiquated ammo for antiquated delivery systems from those who still have that antiquated ammo designed for the antiquated systems you've already sold to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join