It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Businessman Falls And Dies Instantly In Public View

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You might not recall it but it happens all the time. If you frequented liveleak back in the day you would see people doing this all the time, giving speeches, in church, on the street.

Aneurism’s, heart attacks, and strokes have been killing people like this forever.

Not saying it isn’t happening more either

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I personally don't remember a single person in history just dying while in the middle of something with zero warning like this. It's almost like he's shot with an invisible bullet. People who have heart attacks often have time to react, make a call, or at the very least clutch their chest. This is just immediate sudden death, almost like a switch is turned off.

I can think of three instances. When I was about ten, me and my dad were in the park and this guy just went over like a felled tree. Heart attack. Done.

In the same park, a friend of mine's dad - who was a sports coach and fitter than a butcher's dog - went the same way. Crash. Game over.

A friend of mine - marathon runner - was walking along the street and went straight down. A passing off duty paramedic kept his heart going until an ambulance arrived, induced coma, the works. Atrial fibrillation. No signs just down like a sack of potatoes.

On a lighter note, I once caught the front wheel of my road cycle in a drain and went head over heels, cuts, bruises, mangled forks. The bloke who helped me up said it was like I had hit an invisible car.

So, yes, it does happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Let's see, old man, stressful position, hot weather, heart attack.

You're getting really desperate now.

Remember that pilot that you said could potentially be proof that the vax and altitude were a deadly combination, and it turned out that he died in a mountain biking accident after hitting something.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Let's see, old man, stressful position, hot weather, heart attack.

You're getting really desperate now.

Remember that pilot that you said could potentially be proof that the vax and altitude were a deadly combination, and it turned out that he died in a mountain biking accident after hitting something.

It's over. You lost.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Says the poster who cannot or will not answer straight questions about his thread.
edit on 11-8-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

That's the rub , is it happening more? a lot more. But to healthy people with no history of sickness. There is still the question of the real general health of the population. I remember when the bodies were coming back from Vietnam they were finding a lot of heart damage in the young people on autopsy. But that seemed to have been shelved as we seem to be looking at bad diets stretching back decades.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
People die all the time. Look it up.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Yes, but according to some on here if anyone does.... Oh No! Must be the vaxx.

They're dropping like flies.

According to some posters.....

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Talk about doing a Tiffany Dover.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join