It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Businessman Falls And Dies Instantly In Public View

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I am not disputing anything about his death, we are in agreement, we both no very little about the mans lifestyle or vax status, you even admit in OP you were unsure if he is a business man or ambassador

Why not just admit you made an overly egregious claim and we can move on
edit on 000000p3112America/Chicago810202238 by UpThenDown because: typo

Why are you asking for me to be helpfu to you? should I just nod in agreement from now on at all threads on ATS?

edit on 000000p3112America/Chicago810202238 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I am not disputing anything about his death, we are in agreement, we both no very little about the mans lifestyle or vax status, you even admit in OP you were unsure if he is a business man or ambassador

Why not just admit you made an overly egregious claim and we can move on

Why are you asking for me to be helpfu to you? should I just nod in agreement from now on at all threads on ATS?

Hold up

I don't know about moving on....

This is pretty suspicious and strangely coincidental considering everything that is going on with this apparent uptick in sudden deaths...
edit on 10-8-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

move on with the discussions about the man in OP, causes/lifestyle etc, not move on and just ignore it, sorry for any confusion

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

move on with the discussions about the man in OP, causes/lifestyle etc, not move on and just ignore it, sorry for any confusion

Oh I see,
My fault...I just re read your post.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As the OP seems unwilling or unable to answer my questions, can anyone else help, please?:

"Where do you get that this poor chap had no previous health condition(s) or that there was no prior warning etc?

Or that he was vaxxed?

I'm not seeing any of that so if you could point me to this I'd be grateful."

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
As the OP seems unwilling or unable to answer my questions, can anyone else help, please?:

"Where do you get that this poor chap had no previous health condition(s) or that there was no prior warning etc?

Or that he was vaxxed?

They don't have any of that info my friend and nobody is going to post it as the Youtube video was posted by a channel called CBN News who just claim he died, nothing else and all the other sources have the same info.

As poster UpThenDown posted with his video of Tommy Copper. He just dropped dead and the audience thought it was part of the show.

edit on 10-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Are you going to answer the questions I asked of you, please?
Yes, but MSM totally ignored that those who 'died of covid' 9 out 10 times died with covid ,in other words they had high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, obesity etc

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Oh. I see. How shocking. Who'd of thought that the OP might just be posting any old stuff to further his or her agenda?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

A couple of sources now other than twitter and youtube but still use a youtuber for details, so it appears information is lacking at the moment and specualtion is rife

NYPOST Saudi businessman Muhammad Al-Qahtani dies mid-speech in shocking video

NEWS AU Saudi businessman collapses and dies during speech in Cairo

All I can see to add to story is he did not die on the spot but was taken to another room before he passed away

Abdullah Elshrif, an Egyptian YouTuber, wrote that Mr Al-Qahtani died after being taken away to another room by security guards at the conference

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Yes, but now some folk seem to be claiming that if anyone drops dead with any of those conditions (and many others) it's because of......the vaxx?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Or that he was vaxxed?

in 2021/2022 there has been a 40% increase of sudden deaths in the 18-49 age group.

Brighteon video from a news channel

Now, we don't know that this particular guy was 'vaccinated' , but we do know there is an 'unexplained' increase of death among this age group. This guy was 42? So there is a possible link at least.
How do you explain the increase of death in this age group ?
Do explain please

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes, but now some folk seem to be claiming that if anyone drops dead with any of those conditions (and many others) it's because of......the vaxx?
Please see my Brighteon video linked above.
edit on 10-8-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Or that he was vaxxed?

I think you can probably just tell he is in general good health and the way he died is highly unusual...

We don't know if he was vaxd there are just too many coincidences.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Heres a link to for British data on sudden adult deaths.
data
Which seems pretty normal with an aging population.

You can't tell if he's healthy from that poor quilty video and you certainly can't tell his heart condition/health from it?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thanks. A very interesting video. As Dr Victory says, no one knows what is causing this and it needs to be looked into and not shut down.

I agree with that but I don't think we can jump to conclusions, it needs proper investigation and I hope this happens.

Here in the UK a lot of cancers, for example, went undiagnosed and hence untreated during lockdowns and delays due to pressure on our NHS.

I'll keep an open mind.

Just wish the OP would do the same.

I just find the constant spewing of his agenda and failure to be honest irritating, is all.
edit on 10-8-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It is known that covid has had some long lasting side effects/issues.
Imperial College London article.
Plus your comments here...

Here in the UK a lot of cancers, for example, went undiagnosed and hence untreated during lockdowns and delays due to pressure on our NHS.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Looks like a heart attack to me.

Had a few mild ones but my heart always started up again.

Sad for his family and friends and always sad to see someone drop dead like that.

May Christ have mercy on his soul.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Apparently there is conflicting information about who the person is, ambassador, or businessman.

He was a goodwill ambassador.

In this context it means that he has no actual diplomatic position and no diplomatic immunity, but he was able to speak on behalf of certain Saudi initerests.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thanks. A very interesting video. As Dr Victory says, no one knows what is causing this and it needs to be looked into and not shut down.

I agree with that but I don't think we can jump to conclusions, it needs proper investigation and I hope this happens.

I'll keep an open mind.

Just wish the OP would do the same.

I just find the constant spewing of his agenda and failure to be honest irritating, is all.

Yes, fair enough. But v1rtu0s0 is just trying to 'wake' everyone up the WEFs and other corrupt 'elites' agenda who have been lying and are paying MSM to lie for them as well , so it's no easy task.
I am trying to do the same in a manner that , hopefully , 'wakes' people up and unites us (the 99%ers) against the 'elites' the 1%ers , who love for us to be divided (the ole divide and conquer tactic).

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I personally don't remember a single person in history just dying while in the middle of something with zero warning like this.

Some information for you to ponder, I am trying to be helpful to you after all
, i was not aware of all of these, we live and learn

List of entertainers who died during a performance

Mark Sandman, bassist and lead vocalist for the band Morphine, collapsed on stage at the Giardini del Principe in Palestrina, Latium, Italy (near Rome) while performing with Morphine. He was pronounced dead of a heart attack.

English reggae performer Judge Dread died from a heart attack as he walked off stage after performing at The Penny Theatre in Canterbury.[43] 1999:

Dutchman Coen van Vrijberghe de Coningh died of cardiac arrest during a performance of the television series Flodder. He and another actor drove in a Chevrolet. While jumping onto the hood, he fell and died. The audience thought it was part of the show, but the actors were aware of what had happened.

Guitarist/singer Johnny "Guitar" Watson collapsed and died onstage during a performance in Yokohama, Japan. The cause of death was a heart attack. 1997:

Opera singer Richard Versalle died on stage at the Metropolitan Opera during the company's première performance of The Makropulos Case when he suffered a heart attack while standing on a sliding ladder attached to a file cabinet. He was stricken after singing the line, "Too bad you can live only so long."

Opera singer Richard Versalle died on stage at the Metropolitan Opera during the company's première performance of The Makropulos Case when he suffered a heart attack while standing on a sliding ladder attached to a file cabinet. He was stricken after singing the line, "Too bad you can live only so long."

On 11 June 1993, English comic actor Bernard Bresslaw died of a sudden heart attack in his dressing room at the Open Air Theatre in Regent's Park, London, where he was to play Grumio in the New Shakespeare Company's production of The Taming of the Shrew.

1991: Actor Redd Foxx suffered a fatal heart attack on the set of the CBS sitcom The Royal Family.[37][38] It was noted that initially cast mates on set thought Foxx was only fooling around after he clutched a chair and fell to the floor, since his character on Sanford and Son often faked heart attacks

quite a few more on that list

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join