It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Businessman Falls And Dies Instantly In Public View

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
TO BE CLEAR, in 2022 it's totally normal for seemingly healthy people to just fall over and die immediately like a tree falling in a forest. There is no drawn out health condition, or previous warning signs, or even the ability to try to revive them. They just die, instantly, while in the middle of normal everyday activities, such as eating dinner or giving a speech.

I personally don't remember a single person in history just dying while in the middle of something with zero warning like this. It's almost like he's shot with an invisible bullet. People who have heart attacks often have time to react, make a call, or at the very least clutch their chest. This is just immediate sudden death, almost like a switch is turned off.

Google says he was 42 years old.

The Saudi ambassador, Muhammad al-Qahtani, fell and died during a speech at a conference in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, in which he praised president A-Sisi and described him as "the dean of humanity.

VIDEO (TWITTER)

SOURCE

EDIT: Apparently there is conflicting information about who the person is, ambassador, or businessman. For now I just changed the title to be businessman. The guy did die, but here is another source:

SOURCE 2
edit on 9-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's all that climate change.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'd be wondering what new technology is being used and how many more are to follow.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

dude just stroked out, no doubt from blood clots that the jab induced

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

dude just stroked out, no doubt from blood clots that the jab induced

You should see the comments on both twitter and youtube. Every single person is awake.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Actually looked like a fake death to me.

Catcher in the rye waiting to prevent head trauma.

Real dead people crumple straight down, they don't fall backwards like a board.

P

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A clearer view from his right side. Video shows 1min30 sec before he drops dead. At the end it looks like he faints. Curiously, all the vids STOP right when he hits the floor. WHY?

Clip: twitter.com...

Write-up with more: euroweeklynews.com...

edit on 8/9/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

Yeah it seems like hollywood, the way these people fall unrealistically.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Good. Now they will be part of the solution instead of spreading BS.

It’s going to be interesting when the number of awake reach critical mass and the elete can’t hold back the flood gates any longer.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

P

About five years ago I saw a guy go over backwards like that right in front of me.

Turned out he was probably dead before he hit the ground.

Paramedics said they didn’t know what did it but that due to going over backwards like that it was most likely a stroke.

Found out later it was his third stroke.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
To be fair it does happen and has happened in the past ... def not as common as it seems to be lately

Case in point I was fishing off the pacific coast w a friend of mine laughing and talking , he threw his line out hooked in to a fish and said "woohoo that's a big one " and collapsed rod takes offbthe deck of the boat yanked in the water

It happened so fast I thought it was a messed up prank

Those were his last words. He suffered a massive heart attack and according to the doc was dead before he hit the floor. There was absolutely nothing we could do or even EMS If they were standing right there

So ya it does.....we can't claim that every single one of these we see is because of covid or the vaccines.

But neither can we ignore the frequency when we can prove they've had the shots and boosters and have had no prior health issues

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

P

About five years ago I saw a guy go over backwards like that right in front of me.

Turned out he was probably dead before he hit the ground.

Paramedics said they didn’t know what did it but that due to going over backwards like that it was most likely a stroke.

Found out later it was his third stroke.

President Biden has had how many?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
To be fair it does happen and has happened in the past ... def not as common as it seems to be lately

Case in point I was fishing off the pacific coast w a friend of mine laughing and talking , he threw his line out hooked in to a fish and said "woohoo that's a big one " and collapsed rod takes offbthe deck of the boat yanked in the water

It happened so fast I thought it was a messed up prank

Those were his last words. He suffered a massive heart attack and according to the doc was dead before he hit the floor. There was absolutely nothing we could do or even EMS If they were standing right there

So ya it does.....we can't claim that every single one of these we see is because of covid or the vaccines.

But neither can we ignore the frequency when we can prove they've had the shots and boosters and have had no prior health issues

I'm not saying it's never happened but look at the Steve Kirsch link with the live video examples we have from so many events happening in the last year. There's a ton of examples, especially in athletes who are on TV.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

P

Not true depends on what they're struck with many times they will fall like that because the muscles size up especially if ita a stroke or some other time of seizure

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tell your friend to stop being such a dog faced pony soldier.

Joe Biden is the healthiest president ever.

He’s survived Covid TWICE don’t you know?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

My grandpa just dropped dead one day. He was driving the car and just stopped, said he had to throw up,opened the car door, and was done. Dropped dead. It does happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

My grandpa just dropped dead one day. He was driving the car and just stopped, said he had to throw up,opened the car door, and was done. Dropped dead. It does happen.

So he was unvaxxt?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

It’s the increased frequency over the last year or so that’s disturbing.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: carewemust

Tell your friend to stop being such a dog faced pony soldier.

Joe Biden is the healthiest president ever.

He’s survived Covid TWICE don’t you know?

Biden is being kept alive by GOD for a reason. Most 79 year-old men who have had multiple strokes, and now have the responsibility of the world on their shoulders, would be gone in less than 6 months.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'd be wondering what new technology is being used and how many more are to follow.

Remote assassination possibly? Yes , who knows what's in the 'vaccines' , nano tech or such possibly. I wouldn't rule anything out at this point.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join