It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Businessman Falls And Dies Instantly In Public View

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course may I ask how you can say with 100% conviction the following?

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I personally don't remember a single person in history just dying while in the middle of something with zero warning like this.

How old are you, are you an eternal or a god?, I see similar sensationalism in the MSM why use there underhand tactics?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This video is so sad, shows it's happening in many places to many people.

seed177.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

One theory is that all the ultra rich insiders are faking their death to get on the "ark" before the reset is starting.
The ark being a bunker deep inside the earth with supplies and air for the dark times to come.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Actually looked like a fake death to me.

Catcher in the rye waiting to prevent head trauma.

Real dead people crumple straight down, they don't fall backwards like a board.

P

Yeah, all the dozens of people I've seen just die suddenly out of nowhere in public while standing normally and speaking at full volume with no indication of any problem whatsoever have all crumpled over and not fallen backwards.

Falling backwards is considered bad form when dying.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: pheonix358
Actually looked like a fake death to me.

Catcher in the rye waiting to prevent head trauma.

Real dead people crumple straight down, they don't fall backwards like a board.

P

About five years ago I saw a guy go over backwards like that right in front of me.

Turned out he was probably dead before he hit the ground.

Paramedics said they didn’t know what did it but that due to going over backwards like that it was most likely a stroke.

Found out later it was his third stroke.

But pheonix358 days he didn't actually die, so your guy wasn't dead, either. Obviously.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden is being kept alive by GOD for a reason. ...

Or the devil?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It was the applause right before he died that that did it. You know, like how referee whistles have been discovered to cause footballers to have heart attacks. That round of applause caused a limbic reaction that induced sudden cardiac infarction.

New headline:

DOCTORS DETERMINE THAT APPLAUSE CAN INDUCE CARDIAC ARREST
:
edit on 2022 8 10 by incoserv because: typo

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
It was the applause right before he died that that did it. You know, like how referee whistles have been discovered to cause footballers to have heart attacks. That round of applause caused a limbic reaction that induced sudden cardiac infarction.

New headline:

DOCTORS DETERMINE THAT APPLAUSE CAN INDUCE CARDIAC ARREST
:

Sounds like you solved the mystery. They also solved it the other day when they said frowning excessively increases the risk of sudden cardiac events by 78%.

Also excessive breathing... and thinking...

So don't breathe or think and you might be ok.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow, clutching at straws with this one abit.
People drop dead from stroke, heart attack and numerous other conditions more frequently than you care to know about.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
People drop dead from stroke, heart attack and numerous other conditions more frequently than you care to know about.

Yes we are all "clutches at straws", we have zero evidence.

We know, it's climate change. Now log out of ats and turn Brian Stelter back on.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

We know, it's climate change. Now log out of ats and turn Brian Stelter back on.

If you think it's climate change mate, then you really are clutching at straws.
ETA
I've been a member here longer you have, if anyone needs to log out, it's you. Also, if you took the time to look who's replying to you, you'd know I wasn't American and I've got no idea who Brian Stelter is, you need to stop watching Facebook and Youtube opinion peices!

edit on 10-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Kentucky Sen. Alben Barkley once gave a speech. To great applause for his speech, Barkley’s heart gave out and he died, at age 78, on the platform at Washington and Lee University.

But you'll find more examples of people dying in the middle of a speech from natural causes. To die is a usual event. To die while speaking is even more usual. To die while giving a speech in Cairo in August is even normal.

And the sad thing is that nobody remembers what the heck the guy was talking about, I guess.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'm not saying it's never happened but.

I personally don't remember a single person in history just dying while in the middle of something with zero warning like this

So which is it? This is why you are not credible. You are a one-trick pony on an emotional crusade.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If you think it's climate change mate, then you really are clutching at straws.

Oh my sarcasm is missed on this one

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I'm not saying it's never happened but.

I personally don't remember a single person in history just dying while in the middle of something with zero warning like this

So which is it? This is why you are not credible. You are a one-trick pony on an emotional crusade.

It's exactly what I said. Its not impossible but I've never seen it before. What don't you understand?

Also while you're at it, you missed several hundred threads that people like you seem to ignore when you can't argument with them. But way to cherry pick this one thread to go after.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

"TO BE CLEAR, in 2022 it's totally normal for seemingly healthy people to just fall over and die immediately like a tree falling in a forest. There is no drawn out health condition, or previous warning signs, or even the ability to try to revive them. They just die, instantly, while in the middle of normal everyday activities, such as eating dinner or giving a speech."

Where do you get that this poor chap had no previous health condition(s) or that there was no prior warning etc?

Or that he was vaxxed?

I'm not seeing any of that so if you could point me to this I'd be grateful.
edit on 10-8-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Indeed they do.

The question is, what’s causing the recent uptick in said strokes and heart attacks.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I personally don't remember a single person in history just dying while in the middle of something

I made the same point to you about your wording, surely you can appreciate how this sounds incredibly like an MSM quote trying to instil maximum fear

Why did you just not write "I have never seen this before" it is more accurate and honest or "In my time I have never seen this before".....all of history....just wow

edit

Tommy Cooper to us Brits and he 100% was not vaxxed

edit on 000000p3112America/Chicago810202238 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I personally don't remember a single person in history just dying while in the middle of something

I made the same point to you about your wording, surely you can appreciate how this sounds incredibly like an MSM quote trying to instil maximum fear

Why did you just not write "I have never seen this before" it is more accurate and honest or "In my time I have never seen this before".....all of history....just wow

Are you going to actually argue about something of substance or just cherry pick the wording of my post?

Here's what could be helpful, something like:

Wow v1tu0s0, that's pretty crazy but people collapse and die all the time. Here are some statistics to show that there hasn't even an increase and they are from a source that doesn't have ties to big pharma .

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Are you going to answer the questions I asked of you, please?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join