It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccines Are Killing One in Every 800 Over 60

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Meat fibers.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Then who deleted her Facebook page?

Facebook one call to silicon valley. I went over this already.

And there is no proof of life amigo none nowhere at all.

Not even from her now single husband.
edit on 6-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Randyvine2
Oh but it is just another glitch young man not sh1t at all.

Question for ya?

Wouldn't it make a lot of sense that a population that would
likely reject a gene therapy almost in mass. Would be easily
deceived if a bioweapon was released and a " Vaccine" was
immediately rolled out. Say as a miracle savior of humanity from
this new never seen before infectious disease.

A " Vaccine " that needed boosters, sessions, (therapy)?

Just a question that I hope everyone sees would almost definitely
implicate one Donald Trump in the lead role. In fact I find it very
hard not see him right in the middle of the whole shebang.

What are your thoughts Hobson?

Do you think boosters are a new thing for vaccines? Really? Why are you all so hung up on bOoStErS? If you received the routine vaccines as a child, you've had boosters.

I see it as one thing Trump did right.

Because we're right in the middle of it, there is no long term data that includes both shots and then x number of boosters, as far as I've seen.

The shots were originally not recommended for pregnant women and those with immune dysfunction, then we have governments worldwide stating that it's 'safe and effective' for all. That is the fault of those governments as the warning was there.

Most aren't hung up on boosters and don't give a second thought to the ones we had as kids likely because harms were truly rare. Now we have massive censorship of people whose lives have been ruined by these shots and a very unscientific public/government/media that is afraid of this claim rather than investigating properly to see how many were merely coincidence and how many were adverse reactions.

And obviously, if the shots are causing problems then pushing the boosters is criminal. That's why people are concerned.

Your job here is to stir the pot and derail the depth of conversation. Bring it on. Us repeating all this is a great primer for any newbies that might be lurking.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Why? It is clearly against FB policy, and what would he get out of it, anyway?

Good lord am I really doing this?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This must be the deep states' last attempt to prove that Tiffany is alive she died in 2020, it even says so in The ancestry records. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
In other words having "gone through all this" means nothing.

All you are doing is sharing an opinion and some links to vids which validate your opinion but don't really prove anything. That is all some people have been saying this whole time.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Here we have a nurse trying to keep her job , she states that she has blacked out a few times over the past few weeks, what responsible hospital employs a nurse with a habit of blacking out at random moments? If you believe this the bridge is waiting for a sale.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ancestry.com is not a reliable source of info. The entries can be created and edited by anyone.
Family Tree Settings

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Six times in six weeks, but it doesn't say it was on the job.

She says it is when she experiences pain, which a shot in the arm would cause and it doesn't seem to be something she would experience regularly on the job and it isn't at random moments.

This would be flimsy proof of death. It isn't even proof that the contents of the vax had anything to do with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Nothing is black and white, there is just a very high probability that she is dead.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Nothing is black and white, there is just a very high probability that she is dead.

No there isn't. Where is the proof to back up that claim?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
ancestry.com is not a reliable source of info. The entries can be created and edited by anyone.
Family Tree Settings

I think you're on to one of the greatest conspiracies ever.

A shadowy group of people are entering both fake VAERs reports and now Ancestry.com reports. I wonder who these people are? This is a pretty elaborate one, it looks like they were able to connect all of her family members together as well. Hopefully you can get to the bottom of it.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Then who deleted her Facebook page?

Facebook one call to silicon valley. I went over this already.

And there is no proof of life amigo none nowhere at all.

Not even from her now single husband.

You seem to be laboring under a misunderstanding over the nature of social media.

People are not allocated a Facebork page at birth and that page is also not deleted when people die.

There is no rule that means that everyone must have a social media account, nor is there any control over people making things up and posting fiction online (even though there has been small attempts at fact-checking due to the prevalence of ludicrous online lies often used maliciously or politically).

In my case, I deleted my Facebork page due to my account being compromised, and it being used to promote things to which I am ideologically and morally opposed. But there are also other reasons why someone might want to remove themselves from a social media account. Some people also won't have mobile 'phones or TV's - it is simply a matter of personal choice, not an indicator that they are dead.

Similarly, if someone deleted their Facebork page because it was being inundated with tens of thousands of false and mistaken 'RIP messages', why would they just create another one? It isn't as if a social media account is a necessity of life. Social media is just another among many entertainments.

And now we get to the proof of life bit. There is a publicity video of her and her workmates promoting COVID vaccination dated after she supposedly died. There is the announcement by the hospital that she was alive and working after she fainted. There is TV news footage of her in the background of a story about a officer of the law who was coming out of hospital after an extended stay. These are MULTIPLE proofs of life.

What there isn't are proof of death. There's no funeral, no obituary, no grave, and no body.

And not only that, but if you had watched the original news report to the end, you might have seen her explaining on video, how she faints sometimes. How could she do that if she was dead?

edit on 6/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
No shadowy group or elaborate scheme needed. Just someone or maybe a couple of independent people who think they are doing the right thing.

Seems people could download and move trees between accounts, so copying a tree with all the family connections already made and just changing one bit of data wouldn't be a hard task at all.

edit on 6-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 6/8/2022 by chr0naut because: dbl post

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
awwww

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
awww

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

This must be the deep states' last attempt to prove that Tiffany is alive she died in 2020, it even says so in The ancestry records. www.bitchute.com...

Facebork and Bullchute. You guys really aren't getting it, are you?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

And now we get to the proof of life bit. There is a publicity video of her and her workmates promoting COVID vaccination dated after she supposedly died. There is the announcement by the hospital that she was alive and working after she fainted. There is TV news footage of her in the background of a story about a officer of the law who was coming out of hospital after an extended stay. These are MULTIPLE proofs of life.

Ah finally
The woman you speak of was hired by a local radio station to sit in for
Tiffany and has been thoroughly debunked. She was heavier with a different
part in her hair as well as a different hair line and lastly no one could
mistake those big blue eyes of Tiffany Dover for being brown. lol

The photo op you speak of is used more to prove she is dead.

edit on 6-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join